Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? (1771 Views)

When You Beg For Love / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by MrBasketball: 6:36am On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
What is begging for love? You actually beg for love when you ask a girl out.
Exactly!
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks... Goodmornin

Morning. smiley
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:

Morning. smiley
hws ur nyt?
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2015
jnrbayano:

If you are close to me and said this nonsense I would rip you in half, Hector.

You will soon find out the gravity of what you just typed.

How could you on Earth conjure up this nonsense, how could you?

For nearly 3years use of this site no one has said anything more nonsensical than this about me. I just noticed you personally, Hector.

Don't worry.
dats wat u get wen u try to be sarcastic... What whr u thinkin wen u highlighted those words in d first place wen u quoted me?
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by tottinova: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Na, you should never , the person will end up dating you out of pity and you know what happens to such relationships.

what happens I've gat no idea
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by 2Blessed2stress: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
No. It's not ideal. Love is a choice and it takes two to tango. It should be based on genuine reasons and consent. To get a full grasp on this, I came up with a detailed article http://seedofessence..com/2015/05/navigating-seas-toward-real-love-part_15.html
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by Ellagoldy(f): 11:33am On May 23, 2015
No, Is not ideal. Why should one even beg for love? When the love is real u wont beg and no stress to get her
Re: Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? by Utchgirl(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
Cutehector:
ur still not makin sense

If u say so

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria / When U Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going. / Why Is It So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.