Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State (26398 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola / Top (10) 20 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under BRF In Lagos State - Cond. (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
Dont' take my word for it, go there for your self. Do you have any integrity?

MugabeRobert:

What's this? So you want us to take some random pictures from a known hateful rodent as evidence? Do you have any shame?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by 83lagosroad(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:
A single kilometre road can cost 7 or more billions depending on how much in compensation is paid. Some road projects required demolishing existing properties and adequate compensation before commencement so before exposing yourself request for the EIA of the project sites.

But was I expecting you to know this? Was I expecting a successful brain surgery from a road side butcher?

Can you imagine. So tell us ooo how many people were compensated for a renovated road before your hand start typing ahead of your brain. See I cane across something like this a3yrs ago. Unever see anything though

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by MugabeRobert: 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
three:
[s]I commended LASG for the public procurement website, however note that the available documents only cover 2013/2014, 2 years of 8 of BRF, 2 years of 16 of BRF and BAT.

Theres seems to be a reason why the Freedom of Information (FOI) act has not been domesticated by LASG.

These examples may very well be the TIP of the ICEBERG.
[/s]

Stop making foool of yourself here. Was the thread Fashola vs. Akpabio the reasons for this bitterness? Why don't you take a dive into lagoon and end it?

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by MugabeRobert: 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
three:
Dont' take my word for it, go there for your self. Do you have any integrity?

Oh shut it!

You can only decieve the legion of hateful mongrels with your fake integrity.

My post was up there, I didn't see you responding to it, all of a sudden you surfaced with some random pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one Op...Let people on ground who care do their research and hold them thieving bastards accountable! For all we know, they might have published those numbers while banking on the fact that they know the average Nigerian would not even bother reading it! They are all thieves, some are just bigger thieves than others. And while some steal but at least get stuff done, others steal and get nothing done! Either way, Nigeria must have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy as far as stealing of public funds is concerned....they are all generational thieves!

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by Jaypea98: 11:34pm On May 24, 2015
three:
No. 10 - (Dredging of Channel for N4.5 Billion) This picture of the 'dredged' water channel was taken yesterday - Contract period was 12 months from March 2014 to March 2015.
Please stop the deception ok

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by bornmekus: 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
How does it affect the price of fuel 2day.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by slydey(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
ednut1:
i have always said it. with d amount of IGR lagos generates ( collected by a scam Tinubu company alpha beta instead of LIRS) Fashola is jst overrated. weda APC/PDP all na same corruption every where, jst imagine how much d fake suspension bridge from lekki to ikoyi cost. the bikes he banned are back on d major roads cos election was coming. NB do not quote am high on orijin

Wish one is better doing something and doing nothing pls all politicians are thief but do something let's see u do work and eat money rather than eating money doing nothing.[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by Mystiqme: 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
We should request this kind of disclosure from all our leaders.

...and also from the NASS. Their budget is bigger than some states.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by atilla(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
Mr Fashola has tried to make his administration transparent but his p.as and guys around him must chop. after seeing this now if we go to other states you can only imagine the things going on there if Fashola is one of the best governonrs.

Anyway I cant abuse him much cause i can only guess what i would do if I were in his place.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by DonaldGenes(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
Nashoji:
you will soon see children of anger and hate attacking the op instead of the message.
Lol
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by bukiboy(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
ayokellany:
children of the tribe of hate, which of you governor performed beta ? The last time I checked there are states that earn more revenue compare to Lagos if IGR n federal allocation is combined.
Is that an excuse for all this shenanigans?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by myproperty(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2015
what is happening in this country, how can a Governor construct just two boreholes for N139,000,000 and people are praising him.
May God help us

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by royal231(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2015
Look oooo abeg make una no vex.... the road contract awarded since the first term of brf Neva even reach half of quarter... from mile ten tru Ira quarters, muwo , tedi till abuleosun for Lagos. .. even the bridge linking Ira to muwo Neva complete sef.....if na Jonathan all of una go burn top....

This past elections show say yorubas get double standards...

That same road is being handled by a second company as I dey type now.... after dem go say fashola dey work...

Soon ...very very soon... we go still tell yorubas good morning. ..

Fashola failed........ and woefully for that matter

Moreno marinas a company owned by tinubu started presently ...lopek anoda tinubus company was re awarded the contract... after they told us that the contract sum have been paid to the first company initially...

Yorubas in lagos...una no try at all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by UnknownT: 11:55pm On May 24, 2015
myproperty:
what is happening in this country, how can a Governor construct just two boreholes for N139,000,000 and people are praising him.
May God help us
In Mugabe's voice, don't you know that there will be a lot of compensation to the land owners before water running under their lands is drilled

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by dacool1(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2015
myproperty:
May God help us
The water from the boreholes gives immortality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by dumodust(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2015
wow... those who published these accounts must think Nigerians are stupid
i saw billions allocated for a pedestrian bridge
even road rehabilitation costs billions...wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by zeal22(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2015
MrMcJay:
This space is dedicated to Chief T.A Orji, the best performing governor of our time. He has turned Aba into a tourist attraction for people researching on migration of maggots from bushes to cities.
I also want to acknowledge Chief Martin Elechi. He is the most youth-friendly Governor. He is so youth friendly that his last son is a 40-year old youth.
Also worthy of mention is Otunba Ahaji Dr Chief Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala, JP, CON, OPC. He is a very social governor. He even attends birthday parties of 1-year old toddlers instead of University convocations.
We also acknowledge Dr Peter AY Fayose, the gentleman of Ekiti. He is truly an angel. Last year, he gave 12 cups of rice and a pigeon to each adult resident in Ekiti. This year, 4 families may share a pigeon, dollar don cost.
All these Governors performed better than Fashola.
face the topic and stop diverting attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by ooshinibos: 12:04am On May 25, 2015
Nigeria is a mess ....waiting to implode , even Buhari cannot change it

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:18am On May 25, 2015
MugabeRobert:
A single kilometre road can cost 7 or more billions depending on how much in compensation is paid. Some road projects required demolishing existing properties and adequate compensation before commencement so before exposing yourself request for the EIA of the project sites.

But was I expecting you to know this? Was I expecting a successful brain surgery from a road side butcher?
But why do lagos state govt always demolishes people's homes and convert it to road?So they value road than shelter to the people.Demolition of people's properties in other to convert it to road is a ploy to inflate contract to steal more money.
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by BushidoBlue(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2015
dumodust:
wow... those who published these accounts must think Nigerians are stupid
i saw billions allocated for a pedestrian bridge
even road rehabilitation costs billions...wow

grin I saw it in Pirates of the Caribbean. In Jack Sparrow's voice, "Savvy?"

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:37am On May 25, 2015
Rehabilitation of brown road for 690million naira... mehnnnnnn this is so so cruel. I live in surulere and I drive on brown roadd everyday, the road is still pretty bad andd does not worth more the said amount quoted for.
If Buhari is to sentence peeps to prison, then some apc leaders shld also be sentenced.
johnie:
How many of these projects were actually executed and completed?

NLanders living in the areas the projects are located should please confirm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by chronique(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2015
Epic!!!
UnknownT:
In Mugabe's voice, don't you know that there will be a lot of compensation to the land owners before water running under their lands is drilled

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:02am On May 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by notobs: 1:33am On May 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Fashola and Tinubu are the most corrupt politician in Nigeria.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by JohnVianney: 1:41am On May 25, 2015
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by shammah1(m): 1:45am On May 25, 2015
Fashola barawo kowai

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by anonimi: 2:18am On May 25, 2015
MugabeRobert:

What's this? So you want us to take some random pictures from a known hateful rodent as evidence? Do you have any shame?

Where are your own pictures, you wey be loveful rodent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by onatisi(m): 2:19am On May 25, 2015
three:
No. 5 - (Construction of Waste Waster Plant at N2.6Billion) This picture of the Waste Water Construction Site Was Taken Yesterday. Contract period was 18 Months from October 2013 to April 2014.
where is the plant? Pls can somebody help meout here maybe I am wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by olabent85(m): 2:22am On May 25, 2015
Well it's good to be observant and know what's going on with the Government but you need to ask questions before posting anything and don't think I work with the state government I don't but ask and you shall be enlightened most of this road projects were done in phases .......ok and you should see that they were actually executed to a certain point of the road which will still be continued ok so guys sit back and relax nah fashola own u nah dey see ......am not defending anybody but trying to say what's real you can see it yourself on the project boards or ask the appropriate authorities
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by onatisi(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2015
ooshinibos:
Nigeria is a mess ....waiting to implode , even Buhari cannot change it
ppl don't seem to understand that the problem of nigeria isn't gej ,fashola or the leader but the system and society that produces them, we will never have a credible leader as long as we keep following the system we are using.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by laplace19(m): 3:46am On May 25, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Don't even try to justify this embezzlement, bro... I think a paved one kilometer road ranges from 120- 160mil... for the best standard 220mil will do it... Let's assume Fashola went for the best standard hence using 220mil/km

What compensation and demolition will amass to 7billion for just a 2km road?.... those streets don't they have existing roads already?... or are they pilot(virgin) roads? Or reinforced pavement instead of Flexible pavement?....

I take God beg you, no justify this one, abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.