Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State (26426 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola / Top (10) 20 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under BRF In Lagos State - Cond. (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by MrMcJay(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
richidinho:

See this mum.u

You could have mentioned Akpabio or Ibrahim Shema

I am not responsible for your frustration, take it elsewhere.
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by comos: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
atilla:
Mr Fashola has tried to make his administration transparent but his p.as and guys around him must chop. after seeing this now if we go to other states you can only imagine the things going on there if Fashola is one of the best governonrs.

Anyway I cant abuse him much cause i can only guess what i would do if I were in his place.
story for the dogs.
If you stay in Lagos, you wont be saying such thing.
FASHOLA IS A BIG SCAM
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by blackprowler: 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
onatisi:
ppl don't seem to understand that the problem of nigeria isn't gej ,fashola or the leader but the system and society that produces them, we will never have a credible leader as long as we keep following the system we are using.

For this alone, you're a great man. This is the message I've staked my honour on and canvassed to every big man in Nigeria on twitter. I subsequently lost all of them. They avoid me like a plague now. I pity Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by numen(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
Pikin...

MrMcJay:
This space is dedicated to Chief T.A Orji, the best performing governor of our time. He has turned Aba into a tourist attraction for people researching on migration of maggots from bushes to cities.

I also want to acknowledge Chief Martin Elechi. He is the most youth-friendly Governor. He is so youth friendly that his last son is a 40-year old youth.

Also worthy of mention is Otunba Ahaji Dr Chief Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala, JP, CON, OPC. He is a very social governor. He even attends birthday parties of 1-year old toddlers instead of University convocations.

We also acknowledge Dr Peter AY Fayose, the gentleman of Ekiti. He is truly an angel. Last year, he gave 12 cups of rice and a pigeon to each adult resident in Ekiti. This year, 4 families may share a pigeon, dollar don cost.

All these Governors performed better than Fashola.
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by notobs: 4:49pm On May 25, 2015
later some one will come and say Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria This Guy and his master tinubu are the most corrupt Nigerians, building one borehole for 1.3bn!
I hope Buhari will probe fashola for corruption.
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by ooshinibos: 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
onatisi:
ppl don't seem to understand that the problem of nigeria isn't gej ,fashola or the leader but the system and society that produces them, we will never have a credible leader as long as we keep following the system we are using.
you are correct ..you have left the corruption issue for so long in Naija ..even a thirteen year old is full of corruption ...this decay has crept into the religious circles as well ,I wish Buhari luck , people even forget Buhari does not have the military power he had before -- not to be negative but am hopeful carefully
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2015
ooshinibos:

you are correct ..you have left the corruption issue for so long in Naija ..even a thirteen year old is full of corruption ...this decay has crept into the religious circles as well ,I wish Buhari luck , people even forget Buhari does not have the military power he had before -- not to be negative but am hopeful carefully
that is exactly the point ,a corrupt system financed and run by corrupt politicians can never produce a leader who will fight corruption. The best buhari will do is to do selected justice but the moment he goes all out he will be controlled and cautioned by the corrupt forces that sponsored him. The system is so corrupt in nigeria to the extent that even unborn babies and dead bodies are used to siphon money from ppl and families. Childrens sitting for exams have question papers and marks bought for them by their parents ,students in tertiary institutions bribe lecturers and sleep with them just in order to pass,it is this same graduates who bribe govt officials to get employed ,now what sort of attitude do we expect from them when they get elected?? It is our corrupt political system that produces the likes of kashamu,tinubu ,omisore and amaechi as god fathers of nigeria politics while ppl with integrity are looked down upon as political failures,it is our corrupt system that allows a person like obj who failed woefully during his 8years tenure to be parading himself as a progressive . Nigeria is in deep shit .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by onatisi(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
blackprowler:

For this alone, you're a great man. This is the message I've staked my honour on and canvassed to every big man in Nigeria on twitter. I subsequently lost all of them. They avoid me like a plague now. I pity Nigeria
they will avoid u because they all know the truth but never want to hear it .to be honest it will be a miracle if buhari ever gets it right,I know that within 3months ppl will start insulting buhari,I will like to see how buhari will handle the senate without giving them ghana must go bags ,they will simply frustrate him. Until we vote for individuals who doesn't spend 5billion to 50billion naira to contest election and expect to recover 3times that amount nigeria will never get the right leaders. Until ppl stop collecting ,rice,fufu and stop demanding for money before casting their votes nigeria will never get it right,until everybody in each local government start going to their local government offices and demanding from their local government chairman how he or she is spending their monthly lg allocations nigeria will never get it right, until nigerians start asking their governors what he or she has done for 4years and demanding full probe into state spendings nigeria will never get it right. We will only get it right when we start asking the right questions from the right people and getting the right answers.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by ooshinibos: 6:46pm On May 25, 2015
onatisi:
that is exactly the point ,a corrupt system financed and run by corrupt politicians can never produce a leader who will fight corruption. The best buhari will do is to do selected justice but the moment he goes all out he will be controlled and cautioned by the corrupt forces that sponsored him. The system is so corrupt in nigeria to the extent that even unborn babies and dead bodies are used to siphon money from ppl and families. Childrens sitting for exams have question papers and marks bought for them by their parents ,students in tertiary institutions bribe lecturers and sleep with them just in order to pass,it is this same graduates who bribe govt officials to get employed ,now what sort of attitude do we expect from them when they get elected?? It is our corrupt political system that produces the likes of kashamu,tinubu ,omisore and amaechi as god fathers of nigeria politics while ppl with integrity are looked down upon as political failures,it is our corrupt system that allows a person like obj who failed woefully during his 8years tenure to be parading himself as a progressive . Nigeria is in deep shit .

absolutely ..am afraid the Nigerian problem might give buhari bad health ,if not kill him off like yaradua ..the Nigerians of 1990s is different to the current ones , the Nigerians of today are aggressive and callous ..and will do anything for money, even the progressives are bad ..i have done business will Nigerians on a local level and the experience is just unpredictable ..am really looking forward to the APC change ::IF BUHARI can change this country 50 percent he is a real hero and a leader. fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by notobs: 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
fashola the most corrupt governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

Highly insensitive. What does polytechnic have to do with anything?

You wey attend university, I see your astute reasoning and impeccable grammar. tongue

CLASSIC RESPONSE.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by anonimi: 1:06am On May 26, 2015
Double post.
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2015
perryy:

All this polytechnic students? So, as a university graduate, you don't know the plural of this? Or, worse still, u don't know what is concord?

You are a perfect definition of a dullard. You just added another item to your catalogue of infamy

Ever heard of American English c.unt?..... Keep deepin'..your head in your sh.!t pile of ignorance
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Apparently the www.lagosppa.gov.ng site is down

I can't think why ever for but here's a link to the cached site via the Way Back Machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20150402193025/http://www.lagosppa.gov.ng/

smiley That shouldn't go down any time soon
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
three:
These are mY top 10 'Dodgy' Contracts as listed in the Awarded Contracts Section of the Lagos State Public Procurement Website http://www.lagosppa.gov.ng

Please peruse, do your research and make informed comments.

I must commend LASG for publishing the awarded contracts online as very few if any other state government does same, however, this covers only 2 years of the BRF administration 2013/2014
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Lekki has Fallen

Lagos is falling
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Fashola the Teflon looter
Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Fashola the Teflon looter

You can say that again.

It's either rampant hypocrisy or people are paid to look and unlook

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State by three: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Remember this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.