Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House (17857 Views)

Lady Runs Mad Inside Osogbo Popular Market, Causes Traffic Gridlock (pic) / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by ijustdey: 12:34pm On May 23, 2015
RiffRaff:
Cerebral Malaria can make people run mad and eventually kill them..

They should simply perform an autopsy and find out the cause of them.

I trust by now The Nigerian police would already be threatning the guy they have in custody, telling the family to go and look for money because its a murder case.

I just hope no innocent person rot in jail at the end of this story.

that's what I did expect them to do at first before they kept detaining this people for longer hours and days....

but, would they do that
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Amakortee: 12:38pm On May 23, 2015
Evathyst:
I sincerely sympathise with both the friend and the family members over this unfortunate incidence.

But come to think of it, this story just doesn't add up. As much as unemployment can lead to depression, and depression on its own can bring forth insanity. But how 24hrs insanity will lead to sudden death is something that defies logic.

On the other hand, even if that so-called herbal concoction is poisoned, it doesn't have to make him insane first before eventually killing him. That is not how poison works!

I'm not saying the friend is responsible, but I strongly suspect something spiritual at play. But since the law doesn't recognise spirituality nko? This case tie wrapper no be small.

Lest I forget, RIP to the dead.

Medically: Typhoid fever has the ability to make one run mad abruptly and finally die in few hours
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by ijustdey: 12:42pm On May 23, 2015
kuzee:

I am suspecting the deceased father though has a hand in his death

that was my first suspicion..... but on a closer look, I had this felling that its must be typhoid fever which is a deadly disease that eats up the intestine...... maybe that's why he had to vomit the malaria drug at first intake

and taking the herb now worsen the case.

that's one of the dangers of self medication and enlightenment..... he never knew this disease could kill
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Evathyst(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2015
Amakortee:

Medically: Typhoid fever has the ability to make one run mad abruptly and finally die in few hours
Typhoid? Are you sure of what u'r saying? Abi is it not the same typhoid caused by Salmonella typhi.

Well, lemme consult medical experts. I'm really interested in this case.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by digitalembrace(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2015
Probably cerebral malaria
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by donem: 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
He sat up on the bed around 12 midnight and started to laugh.
nobi here programmed things.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Ganjafama(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmnnn! Those the gods want to kill, they first make them mad. That young man must have offended his villa peeps.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Gorimakpa1: 3:04pm On May 23, 2015
its....cerebral malaria a.k.a malaria of the brain. those parasites may have entered his brain resulting in hallucination....feelings of being on top of the world, larger than life feeling, feeling oneself leaving their body
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
Spiritual matters .
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by jerecrown(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Futureleader201(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
sweet jesus

hv u ever wondered y taylor86 is in every thread on nairaland

GEJ our brother don use unemployment scatter our brain here 4 ph

i bet u no busy dude will be refreshing nairaland as i do

but i no go kill myself

came out of NYSC on feb.19

no work no green light

but i dey answer rivers man

God dey shaa
Do u mean February 2015?
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
I am suspecting this to be a case of CEREBRAL MALARIA. Even at that the death of this young man was just too sudden.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by ijustdey: 5:07pm On May 24, 2015
typhoid malaria....... soo dangerous a sickness that kills faster than AIDS if not well taken care off
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by FLIXTRIMES: 5:08pm On May 26, 2015
WELL A FRIEND OF MINE ONCE SAID THAT HIS MOTHER SAID YOU CANNOT EXIST ALONE WITHOUT SPIRITUAL BACK UP. IS EITHER YOU ARE FROM THE TRADITIONAL OR A TRUE CHRISTIAN OR A GOOD MUSLIM OR OTHER. YOU SHOULD BELONG TO SOMETHING THIS IS BECAUSE LIFE IS A SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heat-Waves Kill 200 People In Adamawa In 2 Weeks / Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic / Pain-free Menstruation: How Achievable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.