Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Personal hygiene - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personal hygiene (4945 Views)

Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy / Girls And Their Hygiene(photo) / Your P*NIS Hygiene** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personal hygiene by boynigeria(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2015
chimerase2:
De OP is feeling very bad and she has taken it vry personal
Maybe is now dat u realise ua ex boi friend who broke ua heart is dirty and u want to console ua slf gringrin
Madam sorri grin
But truth be told some men re dirty and some laides Re dirty so dnt take it personal
It has ben der since de days of adam and u can't change it
possible
shebi na her own standard she take dey judge dirty guys, who kns how dirty she is by ur or my own standard
Re: Personal hygiene by micktoxin(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

I don't need to hang out with a guy for me to know he's dirty. undecided
I doubt you hang out with the right people. My circle of friends in Naija are not not even close to what you've described above. Again look inward.
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
AndreRose:

The fact is that the dirty hygiene applies to both gender(Male and female). I don't see why one can't be neat. Some girls are dirty too and you will be forced to imagine how she would keep herself during menstruation. Guys on their part will look good outward but once you 'step in' you will run for your dear life.
People should maintain good hygiene. Neatness is next to Godliness.

Dear,females are not left out. My annoyance is simple: most of them shouting and pointing accusing fingers @ the 'dirty' girls are not neat themselves,some of them see neatness as a girly thing while for them anything goes.
You see some of them hear on NL discussing how smelly a lady's private part is while their's is no better.
One of our problems as humans is hypocrisy and superiority.
They will always complain about women while they are no better off.
Re: Personal hygiene by AndreRose(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

Dear,females are not left out. My annoyance is simple: most of them shouting and pointing accusing fingers @ the 'dirty' girls are not neat themselves,some of them see neatness as a girly thing while for them anything goes.
You see some of them hear on NL discussing how smelly a lady's private part is while their's is no better.
One of our problems as humans is hypocrisy and superiority.
They will always complain about women while they are no better off.
Re: Personal hygiene by chimerase2: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
boynigeria:

possible
shebi na her own standard she take dey judge dirty guys, who kns how dirty she is by ur or my own standard
bro dat is de fact
If she is not bitter abt her ex who dumped her dn maybe she might be dirty too maybe she is just frustrated grin

1 Like

Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
sweettease:

Take it from someone who has seen a lot of underwear, the guys are worse in this case.
Thank you grin

They don't just get it and they feel/think am bashing them.
Guys are quick to point fingers and say a woman is dirty but once you hit them where it hurts most,they start dropping silly remarks.

Smh
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 12:57pm On May 23, 2015
micktoxin:

I doubt you hang out with the right people. My circle of friends in Naija are not not even close to what you've described above. Again look inward.
Thank you for the advice

You think your circle of friends are neat but looks can be decieving. I ve mingled with all sorts for an extended period of time(male and female) to arrive @ this conclusion.
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
Boynigeria and Chimerase2: you guys have been noticed.
Re: Personal hygiene by Qualer: 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
They keep accusing ladies when they are worse off... The odour oozing out of some boxers when they come to take injection sometimes makes me want to quit my job.

you are a nurse / medical assistant?
Re: Personal hygiene by jonaji(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
They keep accusing ladies when they are worse off... The odour oozing out of some boxers when they come to take injection sometimes makes me want to quit my job.
Well now we know you're a nurse ... Anything else ? grin
Re: Personal hygiene by sweettease(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2015
jonaji:

Well now we know you're a nurse ... Anything else ? grin
Being a nurse must be a never been achieved feat where you are from for you to think that post is about telling you my career undecided

2 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by boynigeria(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:
Boynigeria and Chimerase2: you guys have been noticed.
awww, did someone get their feelings hurt? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
sorry bae grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2015
boynigeria:
awww, did someone get their feelings hurt? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sorry bae grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You wish? gringringrin
Re: Personal hygiene by boynigeria(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

You wish? gringringrin
more like the goal, just didnt wanna get all nasty on u
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2015
boynigeria:
more like the goal, just didnt wanna get all nasty on u
Really? grin

Why am I not worried?? undecided
Re: Personal hygiene by boynigeria(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

Really? grin

Why am I not worried?? undecided
cos it never happened so u dont kn what my nasty is
Re: Personal hygiene by Enegod(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
where are the men bashers?! mrschima food don land grin
Re: Personal hygiene by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
where are the men bashers?!
mrschima food don land grin

Why am I on your lips (fingers)? undecided
Re: Personal hygiene by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2015
I don't deal with dirty men. My husband is clean hygienically but won't wash dishes to save his life!

I guess I would rather him stay on point washing his nuts than stay on washing dishes!
Re: Personal hygiene by Enegod(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Why am I on your lips (fingers)? undecided
because you're too little to be there! grin
Re: Personal hygiene by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
because you're too little to be there! grin

I loathes you! grin
Re: Personal hygiene by Enegod(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I loathes you! grin
*d*ckslaps her with my 13" kondo* grin
Re: Personal hygiene by MrsChima(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
*d*ckslaps her with my 13" kondo* grin

How can you lift a negative 13 inches kini?
Re: Personal hygiene by Trippledots(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

Some of them,the dirtiness is obvious. Their unkept beards and skin looking like leather,dont lemme get started on their armpits. *shivers*
And you see them looking for girlfriends.

d way u cover ur nose for ur dp. b like d guu/girl wey de snap wan kill u with odour ba?
Re: Personal hygiene by Enegod(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

How can you lift a negative 13 inches kini?

Re: Personal hygiene by sevantex(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I guess I would rather him stay on point washing his nuts than stay on washing dishes!
[b] This cracked me up big time...,grin.Generally..,We all need to be hygiene conscious nd keep ouselves clean either guy/lady....,Most ladies try tho wen it comes to hygiene compared to guys due to their "nature"..Guys tend to take tins for granted more nd end up bein dirty "inside" nd clean only on d surface..,Doesn't mean ladies don't have their faults also. Regular Health education is key for us all
Re: Personal hygiene by daimlerbenz: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Well as a guy, I understand what the OP says and she's right on point. I no fit lie, some times I dey use one boxer for a week (not nice). But after I married, things changed. At least 3 in 6days now. And yes, I know you guys who are on the defensive. Make all of una begin confess.

OP, you don jam girl wey dirty? You go wan die. Unfortunately, death self no go come. Him complain say the person wey dey my proximity too smell for am to near me. grin grin
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Well as a guy, I understand what the OP says and she's right on point. I no future lie, some times I dey use one boxer for a week (not nice). But after I married, things changed. At least 3 in 6days now. And yes, I know you guys who are on the defensive. Make all of una begin confess.

OP, you don jam girl wey dirty? You go wan die. Unfortunately, death self no go come. Him complain say the person wey dey my proximity too smell for am to near me. grin grin
Thank God for you gringrin
Dont mind them forming neat guys and talking trash,this is not a gender bashing thread wink

I spent my uni yrs in the hostel,trust me some girls/ladies are really dirty.
Re: Personal hygiene by ionsman: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
MzCorleone:

Thank God for you gringrin
Dont mind them forming neat guys and talking trash,this is not a gender bashing thread wink

I spent my uni yrs in the hostel,trust me some girls/ladies are really dirty.
Physical looks can be deceptive. Some people smell nice/wear clean clothing.
But when you go to their houses,you feel like crying. Especially university students. I had a friend back then,his toilet/bathroom's wall had spirogyra on it.
I
Re: Personal hygiene by Gstan(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
MzCorleone:
I have being avoiding this issue for a while now and right now i cant take it no more.Pardon my blounders.

Why are some guys so DIRTY?? How hard is it to just take care of your personal business?

Even to brush their tongues and teeth properly they cannot and they will sit somewhere and say ladies dont like kissing.
News flash: it is as a result of your stinking breath,how do you expect her to kiss you when your breath smells like the bottom of an old fishing barrel??

I have come to the
realization that most guys who complain about a woman being dirty are themselves the dirtiest. Truth be told,''you can't get what you havent got''

Personal hygiene is not a 'feminine' thing and cannot be over emphasized. undecided

Some of you having difficulties getting a lady and keeping her is as a result of your dirty habits. Ladies are attracted to what they see and smell.

Take a break from chasing money and groom yourself, 'looking good is good business'

Dress good and smell good and that lady who has been playing hard to get,may not be hard after all smileywink
shoroniyen undecided
MzCorleone:
I have being avoiding this issue for a while now and right now i cant take it no more.Pardon my blounders.

Why are some guys so DIRTY?? How hard is it to just take care of your personal business?

Even to brush their tongues and teeth properly they cannot and they will sit somewhere and say ladies dont like kissing.
News flash: it is as a result of your stinking breath,how do you expect her to kiss you when your breath smells like the bottom of an old fishing barrel??

I have come to the
realization that most guys who complain about a woman being dirty are themselves the dirtiest. Truth be told,''you can't get what you havent got''

Personal hygiene is not a 'feminine' thing and cannot be over emphasized. undecided

Some of you having difficulties getting a lady and keeping her is as a result of your dirty habits. Ladies are attracted to what they see and smell.

Take a break from chasing money and groom yourself, 'looking good is good business'

Dress good and smell good and that lady who has been playing hard to get,may not be hard after all smileywink
shoroniyen
Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
ionsman:

Physical looks can be deceptive. Some people smell nice/wear clean clothing.
But when you go to their houses,you feel like crying. Especially university students. I had a friend back then,his toilet/bathroom's wall had spirogyra on it.
I
gringrin
Re: Personal hygiene by mozele(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
boynigeria:

dont make it a gender thingy abeg
alot of guys are dirty but so are some ladies too.
Just this last month, a lady in my skool carried out a poll that shocked a lot of guys title: "Ladies how often do you wear your braa before wash" something like that, more than half of them said once in two weeks, some once a month, some said when its smeals or they sweat on it(climate here is cold so u can imagine how long) wish i have the full stat with me
only few said once cos they wear matching undies or once after wearing it twice

so it swings both ways
we have a lot of very clean guys
i personally hate odourr(mouth or body) so it doesnt mata if ur a dude or a chic, if u stink i will tell u and keep my distance

Bravo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini / Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago / We Love Each Other But he Insist On Only Doing Traditional Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.