Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago (4900 Views)

Regarding The Post A Dude Who Has A 20years Old Virgin Gf. / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
20years ago Tyson hired Trump to be his financial adviser, today, Tyson is broke and Trump is the most powerful man in the world, Don't brag about who you are today, tomorrow is brighter for anyone indeed, no one knows tomorrow.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by daddytime(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tomorrow is always pregnant with the future's baby.

Wether na twins, boy or girl e go born, we no dey ever know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by thesicilian: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
If Tyson had continued to invest wisely, he would never have become broke.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
So trump has once worked for a Blackman.Why is he now a racist against black.Though I doubt this news.
Back to the topic,Tyson is not that broke as people have put it.He was trying to get the u.s government attention away from himself.The u.s government eyes are after his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
thesicilian:
. The people around him never gave him a good advice on how to invest, Americans are evil, especially the white people, check how they treat black successful people, take a good look at R Kelly right now on what he's passing true.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
cucumbae:
So trump has once worked for a Blackman.Why is he now a racist against black.Though I doubt this news.
Back to the topic,Tyson is not that broke as people have put it.He was trying to get the u.s government attention away from himself.The u.s government eyes are after his wealth.
. Google is your best friend sir, you can check it yourself.
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by CaZmir: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Trump has always been a big boy.

Trump wanted the publicity for his political ambition, as of 1982 his net worth was already at 200 million USD.

Tyson's estimated career net worth was 300 million USD, rape case, crazy lifestyle,divorce,prison, depleted him to 3 million USD currently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
cucumbae:
. Because he's a black man, Americans never liked the success of a black man, from Micheal Jackson, to DMX, R Kelly, bill Cosby and others, are they all guilty of the crimes and allegations label against them, I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
CaZmir:
Trump was richer than Tyson .

Trump wanted the publicity for his political ambition, as of 1982 his net worth was already at 200 million USD,
. Do know how much Mike Tyson worth during his boxing days
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
CaZmir:
Trump was richer than Tyson .

Trump wanted the publicity for his political ambition, as of 1982 his net worth was already at 200 million USD,
Trump is worth 200 million USD, why Mike Tyson is worth 300 million USD, Mike was a reckless spender, without any knowledge of investing his wealth, but Trump was a business man, but let me tell you the truth, a white man will never advice a black man on how to invest his wealth,
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by CaZmir: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lucifer1419:
Trump is worth 200 million USD, why Mike Tyson is worth 300 million USD, Mike was a reckless spender, without any knowledge of investing his wealth, but Trump was a business man, but let me tell you the truth, a white man will never advice a black man on how to invest his wealth,

Forget black man this or that, Tyson was careless and lived a typical black man's life, he's sole responsible for his downfall.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Lucifer1419: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
CaZmir:

Forget black man this or that, Tyson was careless and lived a typical black man's life, he's sole responsible for his downfall.
. Thank God you say black man, so na we we.
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by CaZmir: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lucifer1419:

cheesy
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2019
cucumbae:

Tyson is probably one of the reasons Trump hates blacks because Tyson was a very rude and arrogant wealthy black man. So you can imagine how he would have treated Trump when he worked for Tyson because Tyson iwas arrogant and full of himself.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Bigcowhorn: 1:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Lucifer1419:

Spoken like a fool. Do you have any idea how many white stockbrokers are on Wall Street investing the funds of people who trust in them? Some of those investors are blacks. How about the US and European Business schools where whites are professors? Do the whites tell the blackes to go out of class before teaching about investment?

And hey, Trump inherited his wealth from his father and grandfather then built on that. He never made the money from scratch.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 09, 2019
thesicilian:
He is a black American man, what do you expect? A black American with 1million will brag more than a white man with 10 million and possibly hire the white man to do a job for him just to massage his inferiority complex.
Take a good look at that monkey boxer that displays dollar bills everywhere, buying private jet, cars as well as bikes and you'll see the mentality of an average black American though not all.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by ruggedtimi(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by partnerbizz5(f): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
What you said is true. But your use of trump tyson is baseless.
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by otes35: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2019
No wonder he's broke now grin Trump financial adviser bawo
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by crackhouse(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2019
Did tyson brag when he was hiring trump?
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by mespusinglez(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2019
The future determines the unknown
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by romme2u: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2019
undecided

How did a financial adviser became richer than his client 20 years after?........

This monkey business sound n smells fishy...........
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by jeph19(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
J111333:
He is a black American man, what do you expect? A black American with 1million will brag more than a white man with 10 million and possibly hire the white man to do a job for him just to massage his inferiority complex.
Take a good look at that monkey boxer that displays dollar bills everywhere, buying private jet, cars as well as bikes and you'll see the mentality of an average black American though not all.

You've said it all bro
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2019
See them blaming white men for there woes....

Black man won't make heaven
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Godsage(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Because he's a black man, Americans never liked the success of a black man, from Micheal Jackson, to DMX, R Kelly, bill Cosby and others, are they all guilty of the crimes and allegations label against them, I don't think so.
Jayz, tyler Perry, lebron James, stefan curry, James Harden, Rihanna are successful blacks
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by csmart050(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Lucifer1419:
20years ago Tyson hired Trump to be his financial adviser, today, Tyson is broke and Trump is the most powerful man in the world, Don't brag about who you are today, tomorrow is brighter for anyone indeed, no one knows tomorrow.

this is what I keep tellin my gees, as u are cashin out, invest your money, it aint easy staying awake all night
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by RSVP: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by wabbyland(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lucifer1419:
a Lucifer wey dey *thank God* that one na Lucifer? No be thank god o. Why pretend to be what you're not?
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Raydos: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
These are the type of posts that's worthy of FP, not all these BBN trash
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
K
Re: Nobody Know Tomorrow 20years Ago by Henrodah(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
20years ago Tyson was already broke, so Op it's 30years ago 1988 to be precise.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / Bobrisky Flashes His ''boobs'' As He Steps Out In Sheer Outfit (photos) / He Sneaked Into My Room And L!cked My Wet Puna....princess Finally Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.