Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' (589 Views)

NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' by desource13(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2015
A friend of mine post this on facebook, i found it intresting and possible solution for PDP to become a strong opposition for the benefit of this country..
Re: Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' by desource13(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2015
By Master Yusuph Dubey Adumadan ......MY PULSE ON THE TEN WAYS TO REBUILD THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY..... I will start by airing rhetorical questions to the blame shifters ; here I go : 1, Does replacing Adamu Muazu (the current national chairman of the party) an end to the challenge or crisis in the party? 2, How many of the sitting governors or stakeholders of the party can boast of a victory in his or her respective ward or LGA,or state? 3, If Muazu is truly guilty of sectional politics or anti-party,what will you blame GEJ for? 4, Was Muazu on seat when the G-7 left for other parties? 5, What was GEJ's reaction when the 7- aggrieved governors were about to leave? 6, Was it Muazu's action who let go of the keymen or Bamanga Tukur and GEJ? 7, Was it Muazu who discredited OBJ's influence in the party or GEJ? 8, Does being a failure today make a party a perpetual failure? 9, Why do all love to be praised for achieving a success but usually frown at being reproached when we fail? 10, My worry does not lie in our failure,but our destructive reactions after we were defeated; besides,who among us do not see the defeat coming? Rather than looking to where to shift blames or who is to be held responsible for the defeat,we ought to concentrate on ethical revolution of the party. I want to believe that we are all culpable for the party's failure although our shares of the blames vary from one person to another depending on the quality of our leadership and followership. Even I myself is not unguilty! That I won by zone (5 - polling boots) with a considerable margin is never an execuse to justify my seemingly innocence. I dined in the same plate with PDP while the atmosphere was friendly,now I cannot deny the party just because it harbours loopholes; hence my commitment is unshaken - For Worse 4 Stay,For better 4 prosperity. More so,the above leading questions are enough for the wise to know the gravity of the blame each one ought to share ,as well as the characters who should be blamed the most. YET,bombarding ourselves with blames cannot solve our challenges.It will only aggravate it. Below,however,are my suggestions : 1, Muazu should be allowed to complete his tenure which ends by the February of next year.Then Uduarghan (outgoing Delta governor) should be installed 'coz of his rich political sagacity and deep pocket to finance the party alongside other financially buoyant members of the party. 2, Our next presidential candidate must come from the #born2rule = north,irrespective of the sub-geopolitical zone. 3, The Next national Chairman should come from the SOUTH preferably southeast. 4,Sensitive positions should be bestowed on men with upright character and patriots. 5, Both the youth and the age should be married together in the NEC - part of the party. 6, The party should set up an ad hoc committee whose duty will be to do everything possible to pacify the embittered defectators and persuade them to retrace their respective steps and go back to their shells. 7, GEJ should publicly prostrate for OBJ and seek for his forgiveness; thereafter,persuade him to return as the chairman of the board of trustees.GEJ has reason not to prostrate 'coz he betrayed OBJ first. 8, We should make our politics attractive by speaking less falsity and making realistic promises to the masses. 9, We should improve on our media strategy as it plays an instrumental role in mobilizing votes on air;a loud mouth needs not to be the administrator but a logically sound individual with rich political experience,and a highly powerful writer. 10, Members should be oriented on the principle of our system of government - democracy; and thoroughly educate in the art of sportmanship in an electoral exercise. *That is my intellectual contribution to my party...The Peoples Democratic Party #Òlátùnjì ..."< '... '>"...#Mydar
Re: Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' by sagr(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2015
Whr r d ways? Abeg pdp should just forget it..let dem merge wit hope or hopeless ni? N kowa party if dey still wanna be an opposition party
Re: Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' by agarawu23(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2015
just like looking for super glue to gum a broken bone grin embarassed
Re: Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' by Orunto: 12:54pm On May 23, 2015
Disconnect Alex completely, afterall, he has been compensated well enough before in anticipation of some disconnect. Return, by the Power of Attorney, the certificates of Registration and Trusteeship of the party to very competent and able financiers like: A.ABU, IBB, OBJ AND DANGOTE. These can reestablish the party and search for young, intelligent, aducated and able new generation politicians and nationalists to run the party and not sell Nigeria out.
Re: Ten Ways To Rebuild 'PDP' by Mowire: 1:52pm On May 23, 2015
I'm an APC fan but not a card carrying member. It is my strong belief that PDP should just be allowed to die so that a true principled parties will rise from her carcass. The fact is PDP did not rise at her inauguration as a political party with principles but became a special purpose vehicle for lazy power seekers who were mostly fraud driven from that day it was inaugurated.

The PDP is became a house without a proper and secure foundation upon which great structure was built. Preserving the PDP, therefore, will deny the nation of a strong opposition to the incoming administration: the PDP will continue to be engulfed in internal squabbles and cannot concentrate on being an opposition. A great number of influence wielding members of the party, especially from the south, have affordable prices.

The nation cannot afford to have APC become as PDP was: a party too large to defeat.

(1) (Reply)

Another ‘genius’ Fails Nigeria: Okonjo-iweala (1) / Just Few Minutes After Calling Off Strike, Fuel Have Started Coming In. / We Shall Obey Court Order On Kashamu – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.