Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree? (409 Views)

Nigerian And Indian Firm Agree On Ajaokuta Steel Company / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? by luvquest: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
I will like to use this medium to congratulate the elected president of Nigeria, General Buhari on his success in the just concluded presidential election. As you take the mantle of leadership of our great nation Nigeria on 29th May,2015 God almighty will see you through.
Sir, I will also use this medium to call your attention to our national anthems; the first and the second stanza.
NIGERIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM first stanza;
Arise O'compatriots Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.
NIGERIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM second stanza;
Oh God of creation direct our noble cause
Guide thou our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living in just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.
Having observed the two Anthems critically, I realised with the help of God that the second stanza of our national anthem- which many Nigerians have forgotten- is far better than than the first stanza.
The second stanza is a prayer request from God.As a nation who believes so much in God, I will like to suggest that our president should mandate all Nigerians in their various field of endeavours to honour and embrace the second stanza.It should be recited on the daily basis.
Nigeria is a God own country and all our national identity especially the national anthem which is being recited in the elementary school on daily basis should honour God.
I know God will use our president to do many great things in the country during his tenure, such as; stable electricity supply, creation of job opportunities, infrastructure amenities, good transport system etc but amongst those enviable things comes recitation of second stanza of our National Anthem on daily basis and allow God to handle for us.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Please if you support my observation and you are a true Nigerian, type GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Facts:- Ten Crucial Things To Add To Your Cv / Where Are These Bank Swindlers / 5 Things You Should Know About Buhari’s Swearing-in Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.