Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) (812 Views)

Nkem Okeke Visits Nnewi Market Fire Scene, Commiserates With Victims (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by expressglory: 1:49pm On May 23, 2015
The victims of the recent wave of kidnappings have been released.It appears the whole kidnapping were from a single gang!One of the victims said they were all dumped in a bush around Esure Ekiti..a village not too far from Ifaki Ekiti.In narrating their ordeals one of the victim said they have all paid one sum of money or the other and that some of the kidnappers were wearing mobile police uniform.The kidnappers told their victims to tell everyone in town that "we have just started".The released victims include the wife of Dr Adegun,the former CMD of Ekiti State Teaching Hospital,others are one Omisore,an OAU lecturer visiting Ekiti whose driver was killed,Dr.Mrs Alade another lecturer in EKSU,among others.According to the narration of the victims some paid 4million,Others 5million while the adeguns were said to have paid 12millions

Source:Personal Interview with a Victim Relative

Re: EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 23, 2015
smiley boboyi sef, where the source link? N Uu wan make FP
Re: EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by temitemi1(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by expressglory: 2:02pm On May 23, 2015
vimi:
smiley boboyi sef, where the source link? N Uu wan make FP
Wetin concern me wit FP.Front Page go give money?...Mtshew .I interviewed victim's relative you say make I write source...my source na eye witness naw.
Before punch carry the news...its already stale!
Re: EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by ayowonder(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
I hate u
Re: EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
I hate "change"
Re: EKITI GOOD News:kidnappers Release Victims(photos) by temitemi1(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2015
I love u!
ayowonder:
I hate u

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down - Nigeria Business News / Fuel Scarcity: White man Searching For Fuel (picture) / PDP Expels Ararume, 19 Others For Alleged Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.