Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF (27901 Views)

Siege To Dasuki’s Home: AGF Appears In Court Today. / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by wallex1983(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2015
This life sha.... Some people are dieing just to get to US. This one iڪ saying he's not going, even with free ticket..... Go and Enjoy there bros

5 Likes

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by otokx(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
It is a lesson to us that in politics no permanent friend, no permanent enemy, you may be surprised that tomorrow WIKE and AMAECHI will suddenly become friends.

2 Likes

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Nten: 6:42pm On May 23, 2015
Jonathan said his exco's should be ready for persecution when he lives office. He never even comot them don dey find them
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Shekemba(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
It is no longer OBJ, It is now Bode and wife.

I dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Royalty01: 6:49pm On May 23, 2015
I have always believed that this Kashamu is a person of questionable character giving the intensity with which Obasanjo has called for his extradition. What annoys me the most is the way and manner Jonathan blindly foisted this man on south west PDP despite Obasanjo's repeated protest and warning. I see no reason why GEJ and his co travellers should not end up in jail in saner clime where logic and reason stands high above sentiments.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by HiGod: 6:49pm On May 23, 2015
mafioso:
I don't care if they even shoot him when they finally get him cos those are the people that cost GEJ his re-election BID because they kept deceiving him and telling him how they can deliver the whole of Southwest in his favour but ended up betraying him..I would want GEJ to use the sit down look approach on this issues as his time in Aso-Rock is almost up to hell with those Amala Politicians in Southwest Bode George, Mimiko et al

If we attack you and your useless Igbo tribe now, then you ll see your fellow worthless Igbo guy would be asking us a silly question as to why are we tribalistic without checking root of the problem
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
This is not Obasanjo . I live in Chicago and Kashamu was a notorious guy on the uptown section of the North side of Chicago. His base of operation was Sheridan/Wilson. Talk to people here who knew the drugs problem in chitown. Stop defending this outlaw.
u live for oyibo LAND con de enter our NAIRA-LAND, wetin con be ur own?

1 Like

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Awaye20(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2015
Gargantuan fracas going on with Kashamu and Ogun East people
Nawao
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2015
phemybof:
where are those TANOIDS shouting GEJ is my hero?
their brain need replacement!!!
for they will all be extradite from nairaland very soon
Ire o
by buhari the anti-media!
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Lucasbalo(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
stardragon:

u live for oyibo LAND con de enter our NAIR-LAND, wetin con be ur own?
Part of me is Nigerian. Love Nigeria and hates anything to dent her image. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2015
Idots read bfor you post, buyruji himself wants a competent court of law to make pronouncement on the matter. We all know no court can give jugement next week it would take at least 2-3 hearings. By then the guy is a senator and immunity covers him. I think he would be anoda fayose. I don't think GEJ would snitch on him. Besides the guy accused bode georges wife who is the head of NDLEA. I think bode george just got a competitor for the God father of southwest PDP.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by supereagle(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2015
themilanway:
Where are those shouting APC?
Some of you needs brain formating.
Leave the haters alone . APC is not in Govt and they are blaming them .
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2015
dridowu:
How Kashamu will escape this extradition is still not clear to me, if PDP led government can say it's within the law, then i guess Kashamu will soon be a gooner.
#saynotodrugbaron
lalasticlala
kashamu must pay the price for his fvck up. You don't mess with a sitting nigeria president and expect not to get burnt especially if u have pertrol all over ur body.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
I learnt that this man once escaped from a Nigerian Customs Service facility in 1986.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by bmos(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
dridowu:
How Kashamu will escape this extradition is still not clear to me, if PDP led government can say it's within the law, then i guess Kashamu will soon be a gooner.
#saynotodrugbaron
lalasticlala

For Kasamu, it is 'America here i come'. No jupiter will save him. But he can tow the path of suicide as he contemplated to make things easy for him.Abi?
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by bmos(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:
grin
Jonathan isn't the only one going down
In these case.
It's another way Jonathan has confirmed that 4rm now on, it's going to be
"everyone to your fate oh brethen"

Or 'OYO' as they say (On Your Own)
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by denedene(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
please extend the hand of extradition to tinubu undecided
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Yeske2(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2015
What do the saTANists here have to say about this, we asked for change and it's been granted.
Kashamu go and do ya time.

1 Like

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2015
Kashamu is finished! APC has not yet taken over power and he is already in this sh.it, what then happens after may 29th?
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2015
mafioso:
I don't care if they even shoot him when they finally get him cos those are the people that cost GEJ his re-election BID because they kept deceiving him and telling him how they can deliver the whole of Southwest in his favour but ended up betraying him..I would want GEJ to use the sit down look approach on this issues as his time in Aso-Rock is almost up to hell with those Amala Politicians in Southwest Bode George, Mimiko et al

Lmao
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Anyi3(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where me dey find money for visa and air ticket to USA na im Kashamu dey reject free visa and ticket. Chai! This guy win US visa lottery without applying.
The change has started.

grin grin grin grin Hilarious

You have officially made my day.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2015
idupaul:
Seems Buruji will be in the USA by the 28th of May.. This is just a cordon and house arrest in wait for the outcome of his the judgement on the 27th.
. Possibly, the reason.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Chars1289: 7:44pm On May 23, 2015
50 shades of Kashamu?ok pdp decided to finally extradite the drug baron-senator elect in order to please obj.Maybe baba can reconsider joining em again.lol
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Badamashaduka: 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
I just become a nairalander, Please, welcome me.

1 Like

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Forwetinnah: 7:49pm On May 23, 2015
Yoruba ronu o!! You're there witch hunting yourselves over buhari, not even for a fellow yoruba man??
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Badamashaduka: 7:49pm On May 23, 2015
I don't support this at all, because the US will never extradite their citizens to a foreign land to face trails. Guilty or not guilty, we should always protect our citizens and give them reasons to be patriotic. He should be tried here in Nigeria, my take.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Intendy: 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/05/23/siege-to-kashamus-residence-within-confines-of-the-law-agf/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
A very useless Jonathan administration.
Why wait till now?
He felt he would win election to keep on protecting him.
well better late than never
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by JaaizTech: 7:55pm On May 23, 2015
Intendy:

A very useless Jonathan administration.
Why wait till now?
He felt he would win election to keep on protecting him.
well better late than never
GEJ is just tryinv to gain western support to guarantee a soft landing 4 him. Buruji is the 1st sacrificial lamb. Perhaps more to come. I for see GEJ decamping to APC.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by ibisko04: 8:04pm On May 23, 2015
WELCOME TO THE COUNTRY OF OUR DREAMS. NIGERIA IS TAKING A NEW CHARACTERS. ALL THAT IS WELL IS WELL. NO ROOM FOR NONSENSE IN THE NEW NIGERIA WE ARE GOING INTO.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by kokoA(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
mafioso:
they did not betray him.. If GEJ ever believed that any politician in the south west other than Jagaban could deliver the south west, then he is a confirmed mumu.. Even Jagaban couldn't have given him the south west, the dislike dor for him was to much.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Dude is done!! At least he'll have 24hrs power where he's going.

Phahahahahahahaha
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by InvertedHammer: 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
/
If Buruji is finally extradited to US, they will throw the book at him. He is going to rot in jail.

Serves him right. Like I had argued, if there is a case against him, they know how to get him. And weasels like him always sing like a bird. I hope he is warming up for a.nal invasion in US prison. Hopefully he won't forget to procure unlimited supply of lubes.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Commissions Ecumenical Centre Built By Wike, Patience Attends / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari / Uduak-joe Ntuk Appointed By Gavin Newsom, Governor of California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.