Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF (27894 Views)

Siege To Dasuki’s Home: AGF Appears In Court Today. / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by jaygee1: 8:42pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
lagos APC chieftains shaa

tinubu dey one corner dey smoke him kwaleh WEED

kashamu dey d other side dey sniff cocaine, steppin it down with rothmas

i see many men going down with jona next week
is kashamu a lagosian? Ur foolishness is in Ur act
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On May 23, 2015
bmos:

For Kasamu, it is 'America here i come'. No jupiter will save him. But he can tow the path of suicide as he contemplated to make things easy for him.Abi?
/
If I were him, I will take the Awolowo's route. That is, drink some poison and call it a day.
Thereafter we know what will happen next...property war! Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
\
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by eleko1: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
.Why fear if u dnt have any skeleton in ur cupboard?Shebi make he go yanke solve the issue and com back home.
Badamashaduka:
I don't support this at all, because the US will never extradite their citizens to a foreign land to face trails. Guilty or not guilty, we should always protect our citizens and give them reasons to be patriotic. He should be tried here in Nigeria, my take.
Simple cool
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
Dem go kee this man with beating for prison ooooo...those bruisers in prison over there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by realjoker(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
He should go to the USA to prove his innocence if he's sure he is.
so you get sense like this?
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by adaybayor(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
realjoker:
so you get sense like this?

Lol
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by alrahmanonline(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2015
saltlakecityupo:
I'm not kasamu fan but I feel sorry for people dancing because Kasamu is going to be extradited. This is the sole handwork of Obasanjo. We have to be careful for what we wish for. At least kasamu has legal rights. In the Western world extradition is not done this way. Due process has to be followed. Kasamu can still challenge his extradition in Nigeria Law courts. Kasamu is a Nigeria citizen and not American citizen. Nigerian has even found kasamu guilty before trial.
I remember a case in UK where the home secretary stop the extradition of a man being extradited to USA. In Nigeria everything is power Tussle. This also shows why a police can arrest his neighbour for offending his (policeman) wife .
Obasanjo is Bullying Kasamu even Jonathan. After all JONATHAN is still the president of Nigeria whether you like it or not. This is what Jonathan does not want to take from Obasanjo and they fell out.
This is just to settle scores. Everybody now takes OBASANJO to be a saint forgetting what he did to FELA family and Nigerian economy during his military and civilian rules. Afterall Obasanjo is not the only past leaders. why creating problem here and there.
This is the same way Obasanjo extradited some Nigerians during his tenure. He is a colonial puppet.
Mr historian we all knew how obj paid all the debts he inherited and still save money in the reserve, whereas jonatan finished all the reserve and borrowed again taking us back to indebtedness, and for you to support a known drug baron because of your hatred to obj is really disturbing..
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by jaytee01(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
Oh Fayose.....be afraid , be very very afraid!
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by frank442: 10:36pm On May 23, 2015
I will advice him to kill himself
So that the family can enjoy all his wealth

Any strong Yoruba man will do this without any advice

Lo pokun so
Man mi
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by dammytosh: 11:53am On May 24, 2015
theV0ice:
You mean even the PDP have abandoned him? even Bode George, his very good friend has turned to an enemy? shocked

Or did APC secretly take over the govt while GMB was on-board British airways flight to UK yesterday morning? wink

This life....hmmmm cool

It is simple and the standard way Jonathan does his things.

Use and dump.

While using you, he will make you step so many toes that by the time you are dumped , you will wish u never joined the bad wagon.

I am sure the extradition was at GEJ's order but as usual he will deny it.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by dammytosh: 11:58am On May 24, 2015
saltlakecityupo:
I'm not kasamu fan but I feel sorry for people dancing because Kasamu is going to be extradited. This is the sole handwork of Obasanjo. We have to be careful for what we wish for. At least kasamu has legal rights. In the Western world extradition is not done this way. Due process has to be followed. Kasamu can still challenge his extradition in Nigeria Law courts. Kasamu is a Nigeria citizen and not American citizen. Nigerian has even found kasamu guilty before trial.
I remember a case in UK where the home secretary stop the extradition of a man being extradited to USA. In Nigeria everything is power Tussle. This also shows why a police can arrest his neighbour for offending his (policeman) wife .
Obasanjo is Bullying Kasamu even Jonathan. After all JONATHAN is still the president of Nigeria whether you like it or not. This is what Jonathan does not want to take from Obasanjo and they fell out.
This is just to settle scores. Everybody now takes OBASANJO to be a saint forgetting what he did to FELA family and Nigerian economy during his military and civilian rules. Afterall Obasanjo is not the only past leaders. why creating problem here and there.
This is the same way Obasanjo extradited some Nigerians during his tenure. He is a colonial puppet.

This is GEJ's hand work not Obasanjo.

Or is Obj controlling NDLEA ?

Kashamu is one of the guys who made GEJ lose ground in south west with the fight he picked with Obj.
Re: Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF by theV0ice: 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
dammytosh:

It is simple and the standard way Jonathan does his things.

Use and dump.

While using you, he will make you step so many toes that by the time you are dumped , you will wish u never joined the bad wagon.

I am sure the extradition was at GEJ's order but as usual he will deny it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is what you call Wicked!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.