Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch (23200 Views)

Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by oloriooko(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2015
How can there be a conceusus when someone like Gemade, an old twisted political liability is adopted to run on the platform of 'change' party. The true change has not come maybe not in our generation but I can see a tip of the change iceberg
Walking out of a retreat is so PDP like and an outright show of political indiscipline and insubordination.
Those that walked out knew that if the retreat had gone Democratic by voting, they would have lost so the best was to truncate the meeting abruptly.
Even the senator elects are democratically illiterate and overwhelmed by their selfish interest instead of the national good. What are the pedigrees of the candidates for the post and what are their plans and manifestoes for the prestigious seat of the senate president?
Rather they are engulfed and motivated by the largese attached and personal interests. Same party divided interests and we are shouting change?
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by tolexy007(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
pic of the factions or I don't ........

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by haconjy(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
I said it. So many people will regret voting APC....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by adanny01(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2015
chronique:
Same of the same. It's all about personal interest;never has it been about the interest of the nation. Tinubu has gotten his candidate as vp,why must He also be the one to determine who becomes senate president and speaker of house of reps? Is Nigeria his father's property? Let the senators themselves choose who leads them.

I wonder where Tinubu was mentioned in the article!

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by softrise: 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
APC! APC!! APC!!! how many times did i call you? Beware APC! APC!! APC!!! how many times did i call you? Beware APC! APC!! APC!!! how many times did i call you? Beware

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by elohorayodele: 7:22pm On May 23, 2015
Fear north and born to rule

2 Likes

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by tolexy007(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2015
mytime24:
TypiN.....
since when?....
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by chronique(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
His name doesn't need to be mentioned. Read well to know who Tinubu is backing.
adanny01:

I wonder where Tinubu was mentioned in the article!

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
Factions have already started forming?

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by gajike: 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
Lol @ senate unity forum and The like minds.
Nigeria politics of shefishness and greed.
Nothing has charged jare. A tree cannot make a forest. Unfortunately Buhari is d only tree in this forest of nigeria politics all others are fighting for their pockets.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin Let d division begin I doubt if apc will last up to 3 months I never for once liked "change" embarassed
another bastard in making

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by sademola: 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
It's democracy and there's nothing bad in having factions or different interest groups within a group as long as the leadership of the larger group manages them well.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 7:45pm On May 23, 2015
haconjy:
I said it. So many people will regret voting APC....
regret over what? Is it for been honest and truthful in their dealings.

2 Likes

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by amao(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2015
The change people...... Meanwhile buhari is in London, to be back on Tuesday. He said he has not more than a million in his account after he won d election,....... Apc....... Change

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by goodgate: 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
Royalty01:
Real democracy is beginning to emerge in Nigeria. I love this. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has lost this one. I have no doubt whatsoever that Bukola Saraki would become the next senate president. He has the personality and carriage to succeed David Bonaventure Mark. Tinubu should borrow a leaf from Buhari and allow processes to flow naturally with tinkering and interfering. This regime would be a firebrand.
You will be shocked,its just too close to call, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 7:56pm On May 23, 2015
adioolayi:
David Mark!!....If care is not taken..APC may lose Senate Presidency to PDP!
in ur dream, david ko,mark ni
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Sant1m: 8:01pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin
Let d division begin
I doubt if apc will last up to 3 months
I never for once liked "change" embarassed
your wish anyway, but its unfortunate it will never come true, Pdp lost and no wishful thought can reverse that. It will take pdp time to even get its act together let alone going for the presidency in 2019, with no federal purse how will the would be pdp candidate cope, welcome to the lonely road of opposition politics. To the senators, what is happening is freedom to politik and produce a leader, the beauty of the whole thing is the mature deposition of Buhari. He has left party affairs to the party, he doesn't even care if a pdp man emerges senate president all he he cares for is to deliver good governance, no more business as usual where the president invites Mark to the villa, hands him cash to give to senators, Buhari don't give a hoot who emerges let them do their thing, enjoy the moment and come up with an option. For hates like you good Governance from Buhari will put you to shame

3 Likes

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
It is the beauty of democracy. At the end,someone must emerge as the Senate President.

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria
real beauty of democracy indeed grin.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
PDP in APC
let the transformation continue!

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by yellowhouse30: 8:06pm On May 23, 2015
APC all the way
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by FestusCool: 8:06pm On May 23, 2015
This might be the beginning of the end for APC......Buhari needs wisdom now than ever before. Politicians are the same....its all about personal interest......God have mercy upon Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by gfullmoon(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
APC was only united in bringing down their collective enemy GEJ. Now the did is done that ''Unity'' has been swept by the broom.OYO syndrome has set it. If case is not taken with PDP giving a block vote to one of themselves which selfish interest might not allow them,PDP might still win the Senate Presidency if they unite. If the Like Minds Group have 35 Senators in their fold that means logically the won the Primary which made the other group to walk out.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by free2ryhme: 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-factions-emerge-over-senate-presidency/
For the first time democracy is @work in Nigeria. For the 1st time the President elect is not interested in selecting the National Assembly leaders. This is the beginning of the Word CHANGE. Who ever emerges, GMB will work with him/her. That is wht matters most. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
oloriooko:
How can there be a conceusus when someone like Gemade, an old twisted political liability is adopted to run on the platform of 'change' party. The true change has not come maybe not in our generation but I can see a tip of the change iceberg
Walking out of a retreat is so PDP like and an outright show of political indiscipline and insubordination.
Those that walked out knew that if the retreat had gone Democratic by voting, they would have lost so the best was to truncate the meeting abruptly.
Even the senator elects are democratically illiterate and overwhelmed by their selfish interest instead of the national good. What are the pedigrees of the candidates for the post and what are their plans and manifestoes for the prestigious seat of the senate president?
Rather they are engulfed and motivated by the largese attached and personal interests. Same party divided interests and we are shouting change?
hian!
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by watnext: 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
a wiseman ones said political parties in 9ja breathe in pdp and breathe out apc... d fact is dat der s no change at all.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by strongerthaneva(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin
Let d division begin
Thunder strike u and ur transformation..nothing will shake us cos we are party who throw position open for competency not clueless like ur tanoids...stupid goat..
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Thunder strike u and ur transformation..nothing will shake us cos we are party who throw position open for competency not clueless like ur tanoids...stupid goat..
Chai
D tin pain am
Lol
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2015
Realdeals:
Na dem sabi, that's why GMB jets out to London to avoid all this selfish fight among the senators

Noooo, im go see doctor.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by babestella: 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Hmm! APC is too early for this rough play. Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Anything called "Faction" is synonymous to PDP and it also brought about their downfall.

This one is small na, Amaechi will soon form his own faction of APC., it's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by omojeesu(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2015
IT IS DEMOCRACY. WHAT SHOULD MATTER IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF NIGERIA. THE BEST FOR NIGERIA, SHOULD EMERGE PARTY OR NO PARTY. O LORD, PLEASE CHOOSE FOR US!
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Femoooo(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2015
Animals ruling Animals. Making life difficult for each other selfishly.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Ijobaorun(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2015
Exactly. I wish pdp will utilize this loop holes well an come up with a good candidate to balance the system.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin
Let d division begin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) / Letter Of Appreciation To Aisha Buhari – By Dele Momodu / Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.