Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd (3294 Views)

Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank? / Driver Needed --- 40k Salary / Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 9:33pm On May 23, 2015
Hi guys pls I really need ur advise...I finished my ND last year now current working with one ISP company at lekki, I earn 40k every month....Now i'm confuse I want to go back for my HND or continue my work and apply for Noun DE... since I can work and run Noun degree.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by ncpat(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
kolly4gunn:
Hi guys pls I really need ur advise...I finished my ND last year now current working with one ISP company at lekki, I earn 40k every month....Now i'm confuse I want to go back for my HND or continue my work and apply for Noun DE... since I can work and run Noun degree.........
go for BSc

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Diamby: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
kolly4gunn:
My brother it is better for you to go for Bsc,don't dear try to leave ur job for a full time course.I finished ND in 2005 and i have friends who have been working since then after which they went for their bsc simultaneously.Try to find out about DLI in unilag also.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by sunkoye: 10:34pm On May 23, 2015
I see u av opportunity to correct ur mistakes. Pls dont fink of HND. Continue with ur present job and run a degree by the side.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by knostbrown01(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
Nice idea bro but kindly introduce me 2dt ur Job make ℓ̊ dey do ham 4u till u go come back

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by sevantex(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
Part time degree programs shuld do it..,Unilag for proximity sakes shuld help

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Elderay(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2015
let m com and replace u ...

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Nobody: 3:16am On May 24, 2015
Bsc all the way.
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 6:24am On May 24, 2015
Thanks you very much for ur advise
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Tunnamania(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2015
Don't go for HND and don't even dare NOUN, just do part time bsc in a recognized university.
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Nobody: 7:50am On May 24, 2015
kolly4gunn:
Thanks you very much for ur advise
Bro be smart, don't quit that job. Why not do part-time, either Bsc or Hnd, at the same time, still make funds. Except you have a sponsor that will be helping you throughout ur stay in school. Jobs this days are difficult to come-bye.
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 8:25am On May 24, 2015
Tunamani..... why I think Noun is cool,,,pls tell me more why you said I should not dare Noun
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Tunnamania(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Holatunde007(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2015
kolly4gunn:
Tunamani..... why I think Noun is cool,,,pls tell me more why you said I should not dare Noun
No certificate for noun degree holder
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Abbey2sam(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2015
kolly4gunn:

Noun is not recognised, better Hnd

but just go for part time bsc
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:
To me, Noun is not a sch.
Have u ever seen their graduates in nysc camp? let alone of PPAs? That's to tell u that in some years to come, their certificate will not be recognized again.

Biko, what's wrong with their certificate?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Tunnamania(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

All is well with it o.
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 9:48am On May 24, 2015
Yepa u guys dey discourage about this noun school...I don dey plan to go apply now
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by IceSplash(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
Nooooo................ Part time is beta
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Madeu(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:
Have u ever seen their graduates in nysc camp? let alone of PPAs? [s]That's to tell u that in some years to come, their certificate will not be recognized again.[/s]

Ignoramus.
Have you ever seen a Part time graduate in Your NYSC camp? Let Alone PPA?

Op NOUN is a better choice for you. It's meant for working class people that needs additional cert or degree who can't leave their current job.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 10:26am On May 24, 2015
Nysc no mean anything to me people just go there to take pix and some military training......I think Noun is ok,

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by AnneMomoh: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
Forget HND and go for a Bsc

kolly4gunn:
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Tunnamania(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2015
I don't engage in e-fight , so I don't need to quote a faceless nitwit.
Op, check this out before u make your decision.
https://www.nairaland.com/2316349/nysc-angry-noun-students-threaten#33771070

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Nature129(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2015
OP, go for NoUN. Abeg anytime your company needs networking engineers, I am interested. I studied I.T in school but am working in another field because there are no jobs. I wish to practise my passion...I dey Ajah area. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by afanide: 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:
Have u ever seen their graduates in nysc camp? let alone of PPAs? That's to tell u that in some years to come, their certificate will not be recognized again.

It's not a school and Obasanjo is running a Programme there?

It's not a school yet Desmond Elliot is studying Law there?

It's not a school yet Iniedo is also Studying Law in that same school?

I wonder how you guys hold NYSC in high esteem.

The ones that are in Camp/the ones thaat left camp years ago in the name of going for NYSC, how far have they gone.

Does going for NYSC Guarantee AUTHOMATIC EMPLOYMENT?

Many have served and are still Jobless.

You are here discriminating NOUN as though it's for the HOPELESS/POOR alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by afanide: 9:01pm On May 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

My dear, dont let anyone fool/depress you. Even those that have certificates from UK are still Jobless.

Nigerians discriminate alot and that is why we are still backward.

If there Certificate is worthless, why are Obasanjo, Desmond Elliot, Iniedo and others running programmes there?

It's Federal Government itself that founded that Institution. Not any individual.

So will the Federal Government Open any School whose Certificate is useless to the society?

All their courses are accredited

Racism even amongst ourselves in this Country.......... God 4bid.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by Tunnamania(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2015
afanide:

It's not a school and Obasanjo is running a Programme there?

It's not a school yet Desmond Elliot is studying Law there?

It's not a school yet Iniedo is also Studying Law in that same school?

I wonder how you guys hold NYSC in high esteem.

The ones that are in Camp/the ones thaat left camp years ago in the name of going for NYSC, how far have they gone.

Does going for NYSC Guarantee AUTHOMATIC EMPLOYMENT?

Many have served and are still Jobless.

You are here discriminating NOUN as though it's for the HOPELESS/POOR alone?
I understand your points clearly, I only gave my opinion.
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by afanide: 9:08pm On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:

I understand bro, i mean no insult...........
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks guys.....afanide wagbayi
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by idu1(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
kolly4gunn:
Yepa u guys dey discourage about this noun school...I don dey plan to go apply now
bro, don't mind those jambites and teenagers that doesn't know there right from left. Noun is a good school. There admission will open next month. I encourage you to enroll....
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by idu1(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:

keep your opinion in your pocket it can lead many astray.....
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by jamesyria: 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

POSITION:

Provision Store Assistant

REQUIREMENTS:

- A God-fearing Young girl between 16-20 years of age
- Minimum of SSCE with strong aptitude for arithmetic
- Must currently be residing around Mulero, Arigbanla, Old Otta Road, Oyewole, or Iyana Ipaja Road area of Orile-Agege, Lagos.
- Ready to resume by 01-06-2015

SALARY:
Negotiable.

INTERESTED - KINDLY CALL:
07083604142 OR forward CV to jamesyria@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam / Female Office Assistant / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Sales Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.