Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday (743 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday / My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by teejah03(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
hello house,

Yesterday was a day of my life when i had a army guy whip me on my head with koboko(cain)...he actually whip me thrice but let me table the scenario.

On this fateful day which is yesterday,i had to cut all my plans to make sure i put a tangible litres of petrol in my car to make my weekend cool and smooth but to cut the long story short i was bastardized with a shock of my life when i was maltreated by a army or a mobile police guy.

i was on my queue this very day with my car but before i know it, this army or a mobile police guy is whipping everybody on site to evacuate the crowd at the filling station.

This guy whip me the first time thinking he will apologize for the first whip and also calling his attention to it that this is my car and u whipped me beside my car,explaining all this to him he seem not to be remorse about it but still whipping me at the middle of my head though i wore a cap but at the back of my head the whip made a lasting mark which prompted blood to be gushing out of my head but still at this am letting him know that he brought out blood out of me but all he could say is that he will make sure i didn't buy fuel that i should do my worst that at last i will fight him (funny pronunciations)....

What am driving at, is citizens or inhabitants are meant to be protected not humiliated but our military or police are not trained to do the right thing maybe because of level of corruption cause they seem not to respect us but disgrace and humiliate us.

Please Nairaland put this post at right places to make sure tangible number of Nigerians comment and share there views

No picture to show you the wound at this time but i will show you the picture when its time.

Another thing i will like to do now is bringing this army or a mobile police guy to book though i don't have his picture nor his name but it happened at Energy filling station at Egbeda when they are selling the fuel for 130 naira per litre on friday 22nd of may 2015...

Please concerned Nigerians should contribute.....
Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
OP, why u no fyte d army guy na?

Am highly dissappointed in u now cos pishure, u no bring.
Ok video of army guy or mopol bullalarin u live in action, we no see!

Haba!

*modified*
@OP - pay no attention 2 d guy below me. He's still goin tru somethins dat left him devastated, cantabobulated plus carabasticated! grin

Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by Nobody: 12:01am On May 24, 2015
For now sowie
Make baba collect injection finish for london
We go sort tinz out after may 29th
Wait for baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by dunkem21(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
Modify the title to ..An Army guy ....

1 Like

Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by amokeme(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2015
Eyah.. Pele
Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by KAPOVee: 12:05am On May 24, 2015
Dis story sha

Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by teejah03(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2015
KAPOVee:
Dis story sha

na u sabi.....
Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by teejah03(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2015
amokeme:
Eyah.. Pele

tanks
Re: A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday by teejah03(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
For now sowie
Make baba collect injection finish for london
We go sort tinz out after may 29th
Wait for baba

lets hope so...

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari When He Was Sworn In 1983 And In 2015 / Probe Oil Marketers Behind Recent Supply Cuts, Ubah Urges Buhari / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘sai Buhari’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.