Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity (41339 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by fallingsky(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

His threat to probe the NNPC, subsidy payments, jail this and that fuelled this scarcity.

I am in support of him probing and punishing anybody that dipped his/her hand in our treasury but he should have held it to his heart till next week.

Marketers are scared of loosing their investments and subsidy claims ..and the APC never agreed that subsidy existed.

If subsidy is removed after May,29 the price of PMS will increase by at least 30% and some marketers are already hoarding the products..Dumkem12

So we stil av this kind of foo.l in nairaland Well I'm not surprised.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by ifeayi99: 8:13am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

His threat to probe the NNPC, subsidy payments, jail this and that fuelled this scarcity.

I am in support of him probing and punishing anybody that dipped his/her hand in our treasury but he should have held it to his heart till next week.

Marketers are scared of loosing their investments and subsidy claims ..and the APC never agreed that subsidy existed.

If subsidy is removed after May,29 the price of PMS will increase by at least 30% and some marketers are already hoarding the products..Dumkem12
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by ONserious(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

You need deliverance urgently.
you are definitely mad...E be like dey scarcity dey worry d juice4 ur brain too...Abeg if u don't know what to say gaan sit down inside bush abeg!!
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Adeniyi67: 8:18am On May 24, 2015
You need psychiatric help sir, so you support corruption . You are one of those that want to ruin this great nation . Enemy of the state . Thunder fire you
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Nellybii: 8:21am On May 24, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Not that I agree with the OPs line of thought, but, I just have couple questions...

Will Buhari pay subsidy claims

If he does, wouldn't that go against what he believes in

If he doesn't, then are we screwed

The normal pump price without subsidy is about 112 Naija/litre. It has been established clearly that the issue of subsidy is a big scam and a method of perpetually settling some cabal by politicians to keep you in power. This is a great crime against Nigerians.
Now to answer your questions;
The incoming administration will not continue this crime definitely.
Subsidy will go and there will be competition..Marketers will now really have to import fuel instead of lying. Fake fuel marketing companies on the fuel subsidy beneficiary list eg. Pinnacle Construction company will automatically fold up. Nigeria will save money and eventually we will always have fuel just as we always have GSM service. This will help the govt fund local refineries and on the long run fuel will be too cheap ..Thanks
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by philips70(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC.....always quick to resort to insults when they are out of ideas grin

And when did you guys start believing what Okonjo-Iweala says....lmao grin

Are you still waiting to see GEJ's doctorate certificate even after the loss? Uniport VC said the ALUU community people tore their records that same day.

Change the moniker.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by ifeayi99: 8:23am On May 24, 2015
grin I blame gej
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by ifeayi99: 8:30am On May 24, 2015
Jonathan badluck is to be blame grin
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

Obviously you are dim witted!
If I were Buhari, once am handed over to on 29th May, the 2nd paragraph of my acceptance speech wud be an address to Nigerians; pls park your cars for at least 2 months if you have to, because my govt ain't paying shishi in subsidy payments to anybody. Give us 60 days max to fix our existing refineries,.....
All that needs to be done is get credible experts in the field of refinery construction, mobilize them to site immediately, pay them direct with crude oil (esp those 450,000 barrels that are been stolen daily), and believe me, in at most 50 days all our refineries would begin to work at at least 75% installed capacity. Let our fuel marketers and importers take their business to South Africa or where ever.......
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2015
alexlee50:
Pipeline vandalism ke? Are u serious? Are the refineries working that u need to pump through pipelines to various depots in Nigeria? The product is presently imported in ships, pumped into barges before they are transferred to the tank farms. From the tank farms, trucks now lift to all parts of the country. So which pipeline are u talking about bro?
and was I the person that said it? Didn't you hear when okonjo said it? Direct all your arguments to her
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Menace2Society(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2015
This PDP guys no get brain at all!Seun this guys will kill this forum wake up!
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by olurotimi1: 8:50am On May 24, 2015
But you just did now, Nawa of you get problem. grin
basty:
Seun has allowed Nairaland to be hijacked by some elements that don't deserve to be moderating on a forum like this.
Nairaland is not what it was some years back. I hate ethnicity but you cannot but be infuriated by what some idiots post on Nairaland.
I will not comment on this post because of the level of reasoning of the op.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by tunlasky: 8:56am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

Obviously u don't know what u are saying. Ur clueless President GEJ wants to crumble our economy b4 he leave office.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by M4gunners: 9:18am On May 24, 2015
This didn't what arguing he will come and stabilise the price of oil just 5 days he can start work.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by deolumike(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course if the crisis builds up more and protests are everywhere ,we will fuccking blow up the main supply line ,bunker the oil and pay Boko Haram enough to cause chaos up North which will spiral into Abuja .

With a crumbling economy ,one Islamic insurgent group in the North and totally collapsed Niger Delta in law and order will force this nation to think.
Mr. Anarchist, All of that doom will happen in your dreams where only you will experience it. Since it's what you desire, enjoy the nightmares and come share with us the anticlimax and dénouement.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Urine: 9:37am On May 24, 2015
Seun/mods, what do you intend to achieve by moving this fallacy to the FP?
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Urine: 9:40am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

Somewhere, an amazing man and woman have worked hard to give you a decent education and this is how you repay them?
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by BERNIMOORE: 9:42am On May 24, 2015
Nellybii:

The normal pump price without subsidy is about 112 Naija/litre. It has been established clearly that the issue of subsidy is a big scam and a method of perpetually settling some cabal by politicians to keep you in power. This is a great crime against Nigerians.
Now to answer your questions;
The incoming administration will not continue this crime definitely.
Subsidy will go and there will be competition..Marketers will now really have to import fuel instead of lying. Fake fuel marketing companies on the fuel subsidy beneficiary list eg. Pinnacle Construction company will automatically fold up. Nigeria will save money and eventually we will always have fuel just as we always have GSM service. This will help the govt fund local refineries and on the long run fuel will be too cheap ..Thanks
Nigerians will not accept any increase from 87 per litre, APC opposed 105 in Jan 2012 and now want a soft landing for buhari at 112 per litre grin grin you are kidding, we are waiting for buhari to give us N40 per litre as promised when gej reduced to 87 buhari said it was still on a high side that he can do better given the terrain of the oil sales around the world so its 40 per litre or buhari will meet a serious protest heavier than 2012 and it will be a shame and an avenue to expose his dubious promises, you can please insult me o, deluded APC retarders, a won ole jatijati cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by christabba: 9:46am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

Buhary talk too much.

kilode ? undecided
. Should Buhary be dumb like GEJ where he allow rotten people to destroy Nigeria Economy

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by alotofgrace(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are obviously crazy. Was the useless reasons you listed above responsible for the fuel scarcity nigerians are currently facing ?

didn't you hear when okonjo said pipeline Vandalism, logistics and not payment of claims to marketers were solely responsible for the untold hardship nigerians are currently facing? Most of you pdp roaches are just impossible.

Oh...were u expecting iweala to come on air to say what the OP said
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Seun(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2015
Urine:
Seun/mods, what do you intend to achieve by moving this fallacy to the FP?
To make people laugh, I guess. Laughter is the best medicine. The OP is so wrong, it's hilarious.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Firefire(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2015
christabba:
. Should Buhary be dumb like GEJ where he allow rotten people to destroy Nigeria Economy

Funny @ dumb GEJ grin

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by tola9ja: 10:26am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wisdom he no get
Small talk can send signals to d market
I doubt if he get advisers
Wif all dis mouth, na doom d guy dhe take us to

you lack all the labelled part

Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Urine: 10:27am On May 24, 2015
Seun:
To make people laugh, I guess. Laughter is the best medicine. The OP is so wrong, it's hilarious.

Well said, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by deb(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

SORO NIYEN?
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by trinity11(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2015
aminho:
If they still person goat now dem go talk say na buhari fault
hahaha
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by Omotayor123(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2015
youngalex:
Yeah

Is dat New Didn't Jonathan do same before?
Let see how it goes with Buhari I'm sure he will do the needful.

Don't Blame him yet for anything. Jonathan should be BLAMED!
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by dammytosh: 12:00pm On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are obviously crazy. Was the useless reasons you listed above responsible for the fuel scarcity nigerians are currently facing ?

didn't you hear when okonjo said pipeline Vandalism, logistics and not payment of claims to marketers were solely responsible for the untold hardship nigerians are currently facing? Most of you pdp roaches are just impossible.

Nice submission bro but Your last statement says "pdp roaches are impossible"

By impossible do you mean "f00lish and senseless" ?
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by dammytosh: 12:02pm On May 24, 2015
J
youngalex:
Yeah

People who think like this is one of the reason I can support genocide.

If we can successfully separate f00ls
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by alexlee50: 12:11pm On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
and was I the person that said it? Didn't you hear when okonjo said it? Direct all your arguments to her
so you helped in spreading rumours Abi? This is how you people create unnecessary tension and animosity with hate propaganda. Next time, ask questions before you post rubbish.
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by tolaxin(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
Seun:
who or what is antispam bot huh? Why should he or she ban me for trying to help my fellow university aspirants in the education sector? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity by ogene007: 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
knightsTempler:
No need to worry, Buhari will bring the magic wand and everything will fall in place.
Daura magician is coming to solve all their problems. I laugh in fufune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.