Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice (2005 Views)

I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected / Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. / This Is So Sad And Annoyin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:49am On May 24, 2015
Sorry to disturb you guys at this hour of the night.....Don't know if there is anybody reading this and if there is I will need your sincere advice on a issue. Right now am so sad; let me say tonight is the most sadest of my life. I don't know why some guys are desperate and disgusting it beats y understanding and I can't quite fathom it ryte now so I bring it here tonight.

There is this girl friend I have.We look out for each other and advice each other on the things of life.Let's say we live like we are blood related.But just today something terrible and unimaginable happened to her that I am downcasted.

It was a guy that has been proposing to her all this while and she has said she has better things to do for now than Relationship not to talk of Marriage. The guy keep coming to her and disturbing her.So it happened the guy learned she was around in town and came to her house again to place his request again but this time a little spiced up.

The guy came and this time my friend is tired of the shit and asked him to leave....She turned to leave the guy and go inside when the guy grab her cloth begging her to please accept her request.And right at that moment a man appeared and saw them..Then he asked the guy what he was doing to her and the guy said he was Romancing her and pressing her boobs.

The unknown man went and reported to my friend's mum that he saw her daughter unclad with a guy beside their house.Her mum flaired up and began to call her daughter names likewise her brothers not listening to her own explanation . Meanwhile after the event the guy called crying and begging my friend he is Sorry.

Now I know it's a setup by the guy not in the motive to tanish her image but to convince her enough that he wants her just that such is craziness and got her to hate the guy and promise not to forgive him.The Problem here is she has began to see men as dangerous personality one should not reckon with. The hatred has begun to build up.I don't want to lose my friend to hatred and I don't like her having that idea about guys.I know the guy did a terrible thing but I won't want her to lose the Good person in her.

So guys how can I help her keep the Good person in her?Anything I can do?
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by simplymade(m): 12:49am On May 24, 2015
Very simple, Fucck her

4 Likes

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:57am On May 24, 2015
simplymade:
Very simple, Fucck her
Pls sir I'm not your descendant. ..so I don't do that stupid thing you talk about..Still waiting for people with sense.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:58am On May 24, 2015
Confuciusng (m), olamithey (m), Tbken, Johnemanuel124 , Paulakosu (m), ibnapine ( m), coha( f), diordaves (m), celes8213 , omoalajah (m), captcochrane (m), edogu (m), jalodo , SacBag ( m), skypon2002 ( m), kevinberry( m), Chinoble ( f), tejumade14 (f ), Tomfrench( m), joromi, Lilmanai , chaarly (m), mentorandfriend (m), mauriceju2 (m), larablog , rezky( m), wilcox( m), omoelu1( m), chubbyangel(m), Actionleap , iLUMeN8 (m), starlingslimnet, Xandar20 (m), kinggenesis (m), texanomaly (f), Dondave11 (m), rogerdat, Nature129 (m), lebesgue ( m), vicord, Importpro1 (m), Physika(m), Alexbond(m), sethsam (m), Middlefinger1 , deyo1 (m), iameugene( m), thelastmediator , YourMain (f), Nitefury, ogoly (f), joyce01 (f ), hasonjack, presh247 (m), Maxtermind , gascoign1 ( m), Ucheosefoh(m), clovislouis( m), Nsiboy5 ( m), kindredspirit(m), olaremint(m), justified19( m), Anidugbebilkis( f), PeeJY (f ), murphyrichy ( m), 5minsmadness , suxxman (m), freshvybe(m), iphex( m), Chiam55 (f ), lasstropinky ( m), ptassystems, snazzy5050 ( m), ivantobe , theenii , ronald4lif (m), dovelike (f )
Guys come help me
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by valmunich(m): 1:05am On May 24, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw there was a girl... undecided
Go and make money stupiddd undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by simplymade(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2015
lasstropinky:
Pls sir I'm not your descendant. ..so I don't do that stupid thing you talk about..Still waiting for people with sense.
hmm u don't fucck

Ok

1 Like

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by simplymade(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2015
lasstropinky:
hmm u don't fucck

Ok

Pipo with sense are coming
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:17am On May 24, 2015
valmunich:
I stopped reading when I saw there was a girl... undecided

Go and make money stupiddd undecided
What makes you think I don't have money....besides No one ask you when you stop reading
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by clip: 1:20am On May 24, 2015
Be good to her. That will try to nullify the negative ideas trying to sediment in her brain. Speak the word of God to Her.
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:24am On May 24, 2015
clip:
Be good to her. That will try to nullify the negative ideas trying to sediment in her brain. Speak the word of God to Her.
Thanks Bro....mind helping with some examples to sight for her
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by evanscheck(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2015
My dear am thinking of may 29 and u talking of a gal dat now hate men...dnt worry, show her money and she wud change her mind

3 Likes

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by valmunich(m): 1:31am On May 24, 2015
lasstropinky:
What makes you think I don't have money....besides No one ask you when you stop reading
shut the fuckkk up you MOFO!!!

Quit yapping and go do something good with your life other than crying and complaining over some lady that is prolly working on some other nigga's D now undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:38am On May 24, 2015
valmunich:

shut the fuckkk up you MOFO!!!

Quit yapping and go do something good with your life other than crying and complaining over some lady that is prolly working on some other nigga's D now undecided
The Problem with people like you is you think with a polluted brain...You don't hv something meaningful to say then you keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by valmunich(m): 1:38am On May 24, 2015
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by valmunich(m): 1:38am On May 24, 2015
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by valmunich(m): 1:39am On May 24, 2015
simplymade:
hmm u don't fucck
Ok
Pipo with sense are coming
grin grin

we the people with sense are here...
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Dondave11: 2:07am On May 24, 2015
MuMu op.. I tot its something serious.. Mtcheew.. Rubbish.. Tonight d most saddest of ur life just because of this poo..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by clip: 2:24am On May 24, 2015
lasstropinky:
Thanks Bro....mind helping with some examples to sight for her
The Genesis is "deceit" never lie to her. Let your yes be yes.
Dont discuss any affection towards her apart from ordinary friend you are to her.
Once in awhile show her some ladies who also act like the other guy. So that she will understan that it is not
common only on men but both sex
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by nairalife2013(m): 4:47am On May 24, 2015
Those folks who posted above me that u dont hav somthin worthwhile to do are not far from the truth. How old are u? Stop being aggressive and learn. If my son cam back home with this kind of complain, hmm, I will think him very dull and scantily endowed with manly wits and I ll start losing sleep, except if he were 14 down. Dont loose sleep over women who are not related to u. It will weaken yur youthful brains and make u lose quality time! U are just a boy yet. Just talk to her based on yur experience in life garnered from day to day progress or wide reading or common sense and leave the rest to God and providence. Most women learn very little from men who are not their sch teacher, father, brother, husband or boyfriend to whom they are overwhelmingly an emotionally attached to. Women, apart from those naturally or inherently mild and homely, most times are humbled by physical experience or confirmed fears , eventho many repeat errors a thousand times like kids. They are shaped by emotions, unlike men who are steered by selfwill.
A girlchild would avoid somthing that has hurt her and fear such similar object in future more than a boychild who may even go ahead to enjoy the hurt with an exclamation "wao dat wuz cool!"
They all grow wid this.
If she still had her witts intact, far back she should hav bn able to have (tell d guy off) by many ways without creating a scene. An ordinary look in the eye without a word can go a long way; the countenance if held WELL can turn a prying macho eyes northward while she went south! Now she has created a scene, be it her direct fault or not, she must manage it. At her presumed age, If she allow men's lifestyle to influence her overall judgement on the manfolk regarding her future partner or other social relationships, then she needs more than yur word to have a change of mind. Some knowledge are not taught in sch, they are coined from the psych. We can only garnish it a bit as second parties. Some folks unknowingly wallow in the pomp of bringing chaos home trying to prove certain uprightness. itz funny what I guess u want people to tell u. Look to it like a big brother, talk less, a few advice here&there, walk away to yur room in this kind of matter. That her worst enemy could be her hubby moro and u the stooge, if not the enemy! and u Dont play too close, by showing too much emotions to the predicaments of the opposit sex. U dont sit and weep and look to thier eyes and weep some more. Get up and do somthingsomthingd com bak and go out again and repeat the circle if there is still tears waiting to be cried in her eyes! She is not yur wife nor yur gf nor yur sis- u aware of what u are doing atall? Ladies swerve atimes unannounced in taking on the mind of sympathy and amour, and in the longrun, if u had a different view of the relationship-devoid of sex or wild intimacy, u may becom a minion in their regard or a stealthily despised item. But later they may come to thier senses, when they come of age, and know u meant well. Dont creat another scene before u know it o! Tread softly. Tiz a two-sided coin worth taking easy for.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by IamLEGEND1: 6:39am On May 24, 2015
O.K

we ze fiful with sense haf kom.

agarawu. butchcassidy

over 2 u
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:16am On May 24, 2015
valmunich:

can you stop being delusional already you cretinous fhuckktardd. undecided

You should rather bury your face in shame for creating this shitty thread numbskull!

Continue waiting patiently for the sensible ones to come opine on this meaningless and useless output from your dumb brain.

nonsense and ingredients!!! undecided
Thread doesn't make a single sense
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:00am On May 24, 2015
valmunich:

can you stop being delusional already you cretinous fhuckktardd. undecided

You should rather bury your face in shame for creating this shitty thread numbskull!

Continue waiting patiently for the sensible ones to come opine on this meaningless and useless output from your dumb brain.

nonsense and ingredients!!! undecided
Thank you for your stupidity... Now if you don't mind getting the Bleep off my mention
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:02am On May 24, 2015
nairalife2013:
Those folks who posted above me that u dont hav somthin worthwhile to do are not far from the truth. How old are u? Stop being aggressive and learn. If my son cam back home with this kind of complain, hmm, I will think him very dull and scantily endowed with manly wits and I ll start losing sleep, except if he were 14 down. Dont loose sleep over women who are not related to u. It will weaken yur youthful brains and make u lose quality time! U are just a boy yet. Just talk to her based on yur experience in life garnered from day to day progress or wide reading or common sense and leave the rest to God and providence. Most women learn very little from men who are not their sch teacher, father, brother, husband or boyfriend to whom they are overwhelmingly an emotionally attached to. Women, apart from those naturally or inherently mild and homely, most times are humbled by physical experience or confirmed fears , eventho many repeat errors a thousand times like kids. They are shaped by emotions, unlike men who are steered by selfwill.
A girlchild would avoid somthing that has hurt her and fear such similar object in future more than a boychild who may even go ahead to enjoy the hurt with an exclamation "wao dat wuz cool!"
They all grow wid this.
If she still had her witts intact, far back she should hav bn able to have (tell d guy off) by many ways without creating a scene. An ordinary look in the eye without a word can go a long way; the countenance if held WELL can turn a prying macho eyes northward while she went south! Now she has created a scene, be it her direct fault or not, she must manage it. At her presumed age, If she allow men's lifestyle to influence her overall judgement on the manfolk regarding her future partner or other social relationships, then she needs more than yur word to have a change of mind. Some knowledge are not taught in sch, they are coined from the psych. We can only garnish it a bit as second parties. Some folks unknowingly wallow in the pomp of bringing chaos home trying to prove certain uprightness. itz funny what I guess u want people to tell u. Look to it like a big brother, talk less, a few advice here&there, walk away to yur room in this kind of matter. That her worst enemy could be her hubby moro and u the stooge, if not the enemy! and u Dont play too close, by showing too much emotions to the predicaments of the opposit sex. U dont sit and weep and look to thier eyes and weep some more. Get up and do somthingsomthingd com bak and go out again and repeat the circle if there is still tears waiting to be cried in her eyes! She is not yur wife nor yur gf nor yur sis- u aware of what u are doing atall? Ladies swerve atimes unannounced in taking on the mind of sympathy and amour, and in the longrun, if u had a different view of the relationship-devoid of sex or wild intimacy, u may becom a minion in their regard or a stealthily despised item. But later they may come to thier senses, when they come of age, and know u meant well. Dont creat another scene before u know it o! Tread softly. Tiz a two-sided coin worth taking easy for.
Appreciated Bro.GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:03am On May 24, 2015
evanscheck:
My dear am thinking of may 29 and u talking of a gal dat now hate men...dnt worry, show her money and she wud change her mind
I hv my own gf.. so it's not what your think
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 24, 2015
lasstropinky:
Sorry to disturb you guys at this hour of the night.....Don't know if there is anybody reading this and if there is I will need your sincere advice on a issue. Right now am so sad; let me say tonight is the most sadest of my life. I don't know why some guys are desperate and disgusting it beats y understanding and I can't quite fathom it ryte now so I bring it here tonight.

There is this girl friend I have.We look out for each other and advice each other on the things of life.Let's say we live like we are blood related.But just today something terrible and unimaginable happened to her that I am downcasted.

It was a guy that has been proposing to her all this while and she has said she has better things to do for now than Relationship not to talk of Marriage. The guy keep coming to her and disturbing her.So it happened the guy learned she was around in town and came to her house again to place his request again but this time a little spiced up.

The guy came and this time my friend is tired of the shit and asked him to leave....She turned to leave the guy and go inside when the guy grab her cloth begging her to please accept her request.And right at that moment a man appeared and saw them..Then he asked the guy what he was doing to her and the guy said he was Romancing her and pressing her boobs.

The unknown man went and reported to my friend's mum that he saw her daughter unclad with a guy beside their house.Her mum flaired up and began to call her daughter names likewise her brothers not listening to her own explanation . Meanwhile after the event the guy called crying and begging my friend he is Sorry.

Now I know it's a setup by the guy not in the motive to tanish her image but to convince her enough that he wants her just that such is craziness and got her to hate the guy and promise not to forgive him.The Problem here is she has began to see men as dangerous personality one should not reckon with. The hatred has begun to build up.I don't want to lose my friend to hatred and I don't like her having that idea about guys.I know the guy did a terrible thing but I won't want her to lose the Good person in her.

So guys how can I help her keep the Good person in her?Anything I can do?

this thing no make U sleep 4 night? shocked
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by roselynbas(f): 4:28pm On May 24, 2015
nairalife2013:
They all grow wid this.

you sound like a poet or rapper. You have a way witg words!
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by DEIFIED(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
I am literally shedding tears for the op.
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Safari29: 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
op leave her and let her carry her burden. its part of lessons she ll learn in life. She's not ur wife nor ur girlfriend
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Jayjay0(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2015
Move on man
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2015
simplymade:
Very simple, Fucck her
You are a fool!
Re: Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin

we the people with sense are here...
Really? I find that quite difficult to believe because your posts here have been portraying you as a senseless MOFO

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things To Do If You Haven't Been Intimate In A Long Time / REVEALED: 4 Reasons Why Bad Boys Win Girls And Good Guys Only Friend Girls / How True Is This (picture+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.