Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest (988 Views)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by nosairabor(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2015
NDLEA explained that Mr. Kashamu Buruji has been a target of both the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for over 20 years and was indicted in the Northern District of Illinois, United States on charges brought against him by ICE.

The Senator-elect, who U.S. court documents allege was known in his days as the leader of a prolific heroin trafficking ring based in Chicago, Illinois as “God,” “Daddy,” and “Kasmal,” is wanted to stand trial on charges of conspiracy and importation of controlled substances, namely heroin, into the United States dating back to 1994.

Read more here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/05/ndlea-explains-why-buruji-kashamu-is.html

---

Twitter/Instagram:
@nosairabor
Nosa Irabor's Blog

Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by frankman365(m): 2:02am On May 24, 2015
Okey oya america take over
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by temitemi1(m): 2:04am On May 24, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by efilefun(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2015
lol
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by wallex1983(m): 2:36am On May 24, 2015
Ok. Oya, NDLEA should keep watch at the gate. No entry, no exit. Monday iڪ enough time to change to a bird, except if the witchdoctor isn't powerful. The guy go just fly comot, on top shit for dem masked head.

Alrite, legs crossed, siddon look!
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by Maczeelly(m): 2:52am On May 24, 2015
Watching on my 4HD
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by ionsman: 4:10am On May 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool
Just imagine what this 1diot is writing. God gave you a brain for a reason., utilise it.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by PapiWata: 7:47am On May 24, 2015
wallex1983:
Ok. Oya, NDLEA should keep watch at the gate. No entry, no exit. Monday iڪ enough time to change to a bird, except if the witchdoctor isn't powerful. The guy go just fly comot, on top shit for dem masked head.

Alrite, legs crossed, siddon look!

The drug baron has the money to have constructed an underground escape tunnel like the one Ghadaffi used in Libya, through which the fugitive could sneak out and emerge in a building nearby that is NOT under guard. The floors of the drug baron's house need to be inspected VERY carefully to determine if there are any hidden trap doors under the carpeting, or even under a washing machine that could have been engineered to swing away at the touch of a hidden button.
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by sheymoni(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
A drug baron who doesn't know how to keep a low profile.
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by Safari29: 9:34am On May 24, 2015
He bleeped up big time. What does he need a senator for? fool
face the consequences of your action.
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2015
His bio reminds me of Tinubu
Re: NDLEA Explains Why Buruji Kashamu Is Under House Arrest by Nobody: 10:27am On May 24, 2015
sheymoni:
A drug baron who doesn't know how to keep a low profile.

Yeah just like Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Drinks Water Distilled From Human Faeces! / Usa, Mexico, Serbia, Malaysia, Cuba, South Africa, Chile, Canada, Uk, Schengen / Breaking News: Minister Of Agric Has Emerged AFDB President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.