Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (27322 Views)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by lalasticlala(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2015
After hours long siege on his Lekki – Lagos home, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on Saturday said it has placed Senator – elect, Prince Buruji Kashamu, under house arrest.
He will be arraigned in court on Monday.

The anti – drugs law agency added that it has also commenced the proceedures required for the extradition of the embattled billionaire hotelier and Southwest leader of the Peoples Demicratic Party(PDP).

In a statement by the Head, NDLEA’s Public Affairs, Ofoyeju Mitchell, the agency stated that a special team of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has confined Ogun East Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu to his Lagos residence.

“A special team of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has confined Ogun East Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu to his Lagos residence pending his appearance in court on Monday May 25, 2015 to perfect his extradition to the United States.

“Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDFLEA, Ahmadu Giade said that the operation is in line with the legal process of extradition.

“The Agency has commenced extradition procedures against Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu in line with the laws of country. He has been in contact with his attorneys and will appear in court on Monday” Giade stated.

“The residence of Buruji was raided by narcotic operatives at about 5am this morning. Further information will be communicated to the media,” the statement reads.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/extradition-kashamu-to-appear-in-court-monday-ndlea/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by pussygotlips: 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
Good,

let the justice take it full curse regardless of whoever you are,
imaging the kind of people we elect to lead us.

Yepppp, ftc for the first time.

I will be trekking from yola to edo to congratulate osho baba for marrying a virgin.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
I Laugh at kashmu and all drug barons.Tinubu watch your back guys are not smiling

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by boolet: 9:36pm On May 23, 2015
I like this. We are in for change, I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by doublewisdom: 9:37pm On May 23, 2015
When will they arrest Tinubu?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2015
I am Just here to hop on this front-page bound thread...
Would make meaningful contributions when this hits FP..

* Finally This thread hits FP*

Why is PDP attached to everything bad like this....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by realjoker(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2015
the lose of election is the begining of wisdom, but oga jona wisdom get k leg he is only interested to punish those who dent his reelection bid including we the masses that reject an expired candidate, after he lost election no light, no fuel, no gas even the rich ones fight to board a plane and qoueu to get gas.
all hail the transformer of otouke

15 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Mogidi: 9:41pm On May 23, 2015
Tinubu is next, jail all drug lords.

17 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by CR77(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
cool Change is here

If you're here to read comments like me click like

39 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by olu77(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
No wahala. Waiting for Fayose's comment

I advise the drug barron elect to neither kill himself nor commit suicide as earlier threatened he can even still do his drug business undergroundedly in American prison

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
The guy go hear am

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by jamex93(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
make dem hold am well

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Lousymouth(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
We hear

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by ifeelgood: 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
OK, BUT IF TO SAY NA POOR MAN. LELE!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kennydee05(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
Federal might has been corrupted by the Voters card reader.
No room for Oga Jona sope, but I thought this guy bought a warehouse of rice for Oga Jona re-election campaign.
Kashamu you are on your own... Because this is the wrong time for you..
Shaaaa remember 6 days to go to the end of Oga Jonah and again Preside Mohammad Buhari is a no nonsense man.... I pity your life.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by wise7(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tociano009(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Jalubarika(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Next time don't mess up with OBJ and other Yoruba elders. They could have saved him though

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tayork(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
I can't wait for DAPO ABIODUN to become that senate seriously,dat man is full of integrity. The thing that hurt me more is that they will still release him, that nigeria for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
NDLEA just waking. Up.
For real.who did. This man annoyed that. Wants. A payback?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Mister2: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
This man is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by politricks: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
Mister2:
This man is innocent.
He is not 'innocent'. He is prince Buruji Kashamu. The 'alhaji' of chicago.

15 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by lollystiver(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
like you wanted to say goodluck will appear in court that man really worth it I swear badluck
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tomakint: 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by mikidoo1(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
I hope his arrest will bring back chibok girls. Create employment. End scarcity, improve power supply and above all create wealth for hardworking Nigerians!!! If not we have better things to worry about than the distraction of a drug baron

6 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by saintgh: 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
kashamu made enemies for himself from his friends and foes,imagine d Atorney general of d federation aiding his arrest and bode george also acused to b involved in his arrest..dis means even his party dont like him anymore coupled wit d fact dat he is not in d gud buks of obasanjo and tinubu..so watz left for him? he shld just gently go to US and clear his nam if truly dere is no skeleton in his cpboard as h claimd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by baybeeboi: 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
wonder why this man should not go or be taken to US to defend himself there.
So much fuss just for one Man when there are a thousand problems confronting us.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by sweetgala(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
When will they arrest Tinubu?

Tinubu has been in and out of USA in the last few years , if he has any questions to answer he'd have been picked up by now

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by 1stola: 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
Good.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
Lol

I dey pity the man sha, but if na me, I go jump fence, pass backyard jah.

Nothing can stop his extradition to the states once he's out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Unbundle Police / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC / EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.