Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? (871 Views)

Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Lagos: All The Legacies Of Fashola Are Fast Deteriorating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2015
As his tenure gradually comes to an end in less than a week, what legacy is President Jonathan leaving behind? What will he be remembered for?

Add yours.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by politricks: 7:22am On May 24, 2015
egift:
As his tenure gradually comes to an end in less than a week, what legacy is President Jonathan leaving behind? What will he be remembered for?

Add yours.
Why dont you let us start with you. As for me, his legacies are;
1. Legalizing corruption
2. Dividing us along religious and ethnic lines
3. Conceding defeat to douse tension
Note;- this is my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by brownlord: 7:23am On May 24, 2015
For giving egoat opportunity to contribute on national issues s against Buhari military era where press freedom was limited.

Young man seek help.

CAUTION
Person below me is insane.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by Holatunde007(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2015
What legacy would a fool have?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2015
politricks:
Why dont you let us start with you.

Mine is conceding and saving Nigeria Civil unrest and avoiding being dragged out by force. It is a good thing.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2015
brownlord:
For giving egoat opportunity to contribute on national issues s against Buhari military era where press freedom was limited.

Young man seek help.

You are always angry, hope all is well with you? Anyway, thanks for contributing, Happy Sunday. Next! grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by brownlord: 7:27am On May 24, 2015
egift:

Mine is conceding and saving Nigeria Civil unrest and avoiding being dragged out by force. It is a good thing.

Now you realize the importance of Jonathan conceding defeat even though the election was closly contested as again 2011 where it was impossible for Buhari to have even come close to winning the election but incited you and fellow almajiris to soak blood and baboo?
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by brownlord: 7:29am On May 24, 2015
egift:

You are always angry, hope all is well with you? Anyway, thanks for contributing, Happy Sunday. Next! grin grin grin

Senseless and meaningless post like this is enough to ruin someone's day.

Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by politricks: 7:30am On May 24, 2015
egift:

Yeah already added mine.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by hadura29(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2015
Conceding defeat to appear innocent whereas plunging us Into this fuel scarcity wahala knowingly...,

That's pure wickedness......

Mtcheew....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by stebell(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2015
egift:

If I slap yu frm here, someone wud say I no dey fear God.
GEJ's legacies wud speak for all to hear wen ur dullard frm Daura starts falling ur hands.
I know peeps like yu wud remember and sing praise of the man.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by Phinagold(f): 7:38am On May 24, 2015
As the 1st president of Nigeria who conceded defeat and congratulated his opponent even before the final result was announced + the first president who ruled for 6years with his wife and came out of Aso rock with his wife both alive + the first presidential candidate of Nigeria who vowed that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and kept to his word..........u can add urs or quote me
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 24, 2015
1. Legalized corruption
2. Tripled inherited debt
3. Incessant strikes and fuel scarcity
4 Changed the the power of 19 to be less than 16
5 Ofcus stealing is not corruption
6. Took us back 50years in time by reintroducing locomotive trains -What a great achievement
7. Brought Facebook to Nigeria

8. Conceded defeat when everyone rejected him -as if he had any choice

Biko the list is endless

GEJ our hero!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2015
He will be remembered for his famous speech "stealing is not corruption" and his infamous makossa dance steps immediately after a deadly bomb blast in the North East.

He will also be remembered for plunging the nation into economic crisis because he lost his reelection bid. No fuel, no light, no money.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
The army of school dropouts empowered to spam nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by basilo101: 10:06am On May 24, 2015
12 new universities
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by gwales: 10:44am On May 24, 2015
1. Legalising corruption
2. Dividing Nigeria along religion and ethnic fault lines
3. Allowing bokoharam issue to fester
4. Allowing impunity and nepotism unabated

Etc.....
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by egift(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
No light. No Fuel. No Money. = Jonathan's Legacy.
Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by sammyj: 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
It meant 3Cs clueless corrupt and carelessness that's all!!! grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
His legacy is successfully taking Nigeria aback to 1930.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
1. Goat and Yam theory
2. 'America will know' statement
3. Nwobodo and peugeot statement
4. 'Where is gwoza sef' statement.
5. Woman wrapper tinz
6. Nigerians and private jet statement
7. Bokoharam is in my govt statement
8.Bokoharam is our sibling statement

An Administration marred with one too may CLUELESS statements! The one that gladens my heart was...'I will not be in office beyond 2015'...how prophetic! Truly dea z power in spoken words...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? by BossAyuk: 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
Phinagold:

As the 1st president of Nigeria who conceded defeat and congratulated his opponent even before the final result was announced + the first president who ruled for 6years with his wife and came out of Aso rock with his wife both alive + the first presidential candidate of Nigeria who vowed that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and kept to his word..........u can add urs or quote me
madam are these the legacies of a 6 year president??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All Road Leads To Aba Today The 30th of may / Salary Breakdown: What President, Vice President Will Earn / Check Out This Fight Between Biafrans,bbc & Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.