Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! (11418 Views)

Advice Pls : Which Model Of Toyota Sienna Is Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain / Good Doing Business With Chucky234 / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by idu1(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Pained? cheesy
you are a disgrace to your family.....
Look at yourself....

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
idu1:
you are a disgrace to your family.....

Look at yourself....

Your insults are not even related to the issue on ground...you're just yapping here & there...

I doubt you're oriented in time, place & person.....I advise a mini-mental state evaluation for you...

Meanwhile get well soon brother.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by idu1(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Your insults are not even related to the issue on ground...you're just yapping here & there...

I doubt you're oriented in time, place & person.....I advise a mini-mental state evaluation for you...

Meanwhile get well soon brother.
animal...

U don't ve money to buy car stop disgracing your family...

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
idu1:
animal...

U don't ve money to buy car stop disgracing your family...

You really cracking me up dude....

But on a more serious note you need mental help even though your symptoms are the bomb grin
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
lrguru:
gather some good money and get yourself one tokunbo camry tiny light for 800k, start with that one first and leave pre order for the bigger boys. money u no get u de find pre order, u think u can get a pre ordered volkswagen beetle? That car is over 60 years punk.

See ds mumu dey try advertise pencil light for here....

How market? Lol
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by invectives(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

Yeah sure ,, a rich dr borrowing money to buy used 04 C230... you made a fool of yourself on your own thread,, go away in shame ,,, not only you don't have money, you ain't a doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is a Quack Bush Doctor.!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by idu1(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

You really cracking me up dude....

But on a more serious note you need mental help even though your symptoms are the bomb grin
you need the mental help most...

You don't ve money to buy any car..... Shameless he-goat....

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by FiftyFifty(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Oh gosh! It's now dt I got d time to go through ds unnecessary thread. Though I'm not holding brief for Kakaki but Op's conduct is childish to say d least. Insults & abuses are usually an indication of moral bankruptcy, shallow mindedness, faucity of ideas, myopism & lack of proper upbringing. Spewing unnecessary vituperations on Kakaki only portrays u as a swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon dt u ar. Stop deceiving urself, medical colleges don't admit nuts like u. Ds is a common knowledge. I'm in support of Kakaki's view on not doing business with a problematic & contradictory person like u. U can buy a car anywhere... can't u? So spare Kakaki pls & stop making a caricature of ur empty self.

12 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by andre82(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
If I were the Op, I'll just ask d mods to delete this thread. He's really outdone himself here and I laugh. Doctors conduct themselves in every manner of professionalism and approach but this one here; na wa ooo
FiftyFifty:
Oh gosh! It's now dt I got d time to go through ds unnecessary thread. Though I'm not holding brief for Kakaki but Op's conduct is childish to say d least. Insults & abuses are usually an indication of moral bankruptcy, shallow mindedness, faucity of ideas, myopism & lack of proper upbringing. Spewing unnecessary vituperations on Kakaki only portrays u as a swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon dt u ar. Stop deceiving urself, medical colleges don't admit nuts like u. Ds is a common knowledge. I support Kakaki's view on not doing a business with a problematic & contradictory person like u. U can buy a car anywhere... can't u? So spare Kakaki pls.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by emalekuo(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
I missed this thread, this thermodeman is probably a native doctor running out of clients.

11 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by aluko360(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
emalekuo:
I missed this thread, this thermodeman is probably a native doctor running out of clients.

Gbam
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

See ds mumu dey try advertise pencil light for here....

How market? Lol
I'm sure u won't post any pre order nonsense here anymore. Now that we have settled that or better still cleared that, pick up ur sorry self, and delete this thread, and don't forget to kick ur broke azz by ur self on ur way out....piss
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Can you say with all sincerity dat you have a paid job?

Even though I feel you don't, I won't bother exposing your silly self....cos you're not worth it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I believe you are happy now and feel alive ,, now you got all the attention you wanted , remember i called you emotional tourist ,, you are happy now to chat with diff people ... a doctor using the word "mumu" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
emalekuo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or maybe he is working in a local chemist as a staff and sees himself as a doctor cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
kayjasper:

Lollz.

Read this thread from beginning to the end.

And all I see is an Op just ranting unnecessarily over nothing.

I even thought he was going to order a Venza or a BenzGl450. Surprisee it turned out to be an 04 c230.

I laugh in German.

That awkward moment when Op has big emotional issues but he doesn't believe everyone.
Until someday he ends up in one of the beds of his hospital before he realises he needs to reevaluate himself.

lol. Just realized he is even a doctor. The OP really need to be injected with some 20ml of common sense laced with some few multivitamins, cos it seems his brain is void of knowledge, reasoning and even nutrient. And OP make sure u don't administer it urself, else it will be at ur own peril, cos it seems ur brain is this big ( . )

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2015
FiftyFifty:
Oh gosh! It's now dt I got d time to go through ds unnecessary thread. Though I'm not holding brief for Kakaki but Op's conduct is childish to say d least. Insults & abuses are usually an indication of moral bankruptcy, shallow mindedness, faucity of ideas, myopism & lack of proper upbringing. Spewing unnecessary vituperations on Kakaki only portrays u as a swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon dt u ar. Stop deceiving urself, medical colleges don't admit nuts like u. Ds is a common knowledge. I'm in support of Kakaki's view on not doing business with a problematic & contradictory person like u. U can buy a car anywhere... can't u? So spare Kakaki pls & stop making a caricature of ur empty self.
fatality

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
FiftyFifty:

Bravo FiftyFifty

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by emalekuo(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or maybe he is working in a local chemist as a staff and sees himself as a doctor cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Staff ke If you leave this kian person for chemist he will kill people, he probably sells herbal drugs, gbo gbo nishe and root. He reminds me of a guy that was pricing an 03 Toks corolla for 1m.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
Bunch of empty barrels who can't think cos they obviously lack the mental capacity to....

Most of y'all talk like one who suffered brain damage at birth for whatever reason..lols...so I really won't blame you cos that's where ds all started.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Omojayejaye(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
Hope this will make front page...Native doctor you go hear am...I just dey pray... undecided kiss

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
willibounce1:
If you love yourself and your hard earned money, do not deal with any phucking kakakri or femmy nonsense.

Keep your money or go through your cousin. If your cousin gba you, you still have hope of getting your money. All this phantom success story from the kakakri and femmy na arrangeeee. You don't know the length people can go to plot their scam.

Either you buy your car from someone you can see face to face or fogerrit.
words from a child. Happy Childrens Day to you. Hope ur day in childrens park went well son?

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 11:06pm On May 27, 2015
Omojayejaye:
Hope this will make front page...Native doctor you go hear am...I just dey pray... undecided kiss

I know nairaland is replete with psychos like you who think they sabi yab person so as to enforce their warped thought pattern on others...i'm here to show y'all that you're all too small for me.

You should have alerted d mod for him to put on front page instead of showing the world how clueless you are....

Miserable nuisance to d society is what you & your type constitute. You can't even be helped....cos you're officially finished cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
words from a child. Happy Childrens Day to you. Hope ur day in childrens park went well son?

Someone is speaking sense yet you call him a child...it means you've not even been conceived let alone born....frustrated car dealers...I'll see what happens to y'all by July 1st when custom policy kicks in....una go just begin dey abuse anybody you see on d road until you end up in yaba left....that one using numerous smileys don dey kolo smalsmall
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
FiftyFifty:

In hard times like ds it's understandable to give yourself hope and boost your esteem by talking ds way but actually its just a means of venting your frustration...

Can you honestly tell everyone in ds forum you are not frustrated with your life....ds is just misplaced anger cos I'm not responsible for your predicament.

With the way you're going, you may soon burst an artery....
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Someone is speaking sense yet you call him a child...it means you've not even been conceived let alone born....frustrated car dealers...I'll see what happens to y'all by July 1st when custom policy kicks in....una go just begin dey abuse anybody you see on d road until you end up in yaba left....that one using numerous smileys don dey kolo smalsmall
When i saw ur silly responses, i decided to keep snobbing ur posts as that shows ur mental maturity. I wonder why you decided to gain attention from me.. Swerve.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Omojayejaye(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
OP..there is nothing modern about you....you're just a damn stone age native doctor..... tongue undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
When i saw ur silly responses, i decided to keep snobbing ur posts as that shows ur mental maturity. I wonder why you decided to gain attention from me.. Swerve.

You're already swerving to d ditch....you have no brain...frustrated monkey.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 11:31pm On May 27, 2015
Omojayejaye:
OP..there is nothing modern about you....you're just a damn stone age native doctor..... tongue undecided

Pls & pls....Go and hang yourself and we'll have one less nuisance to worry about.

Illiterate.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

You're already swerving to d ditch....you have no brain...frustrated monkey.
OK! My last word to you, ur mates are not here, they had a hectic day celebrating children's day, so they are fast asleep. If they are still awake, they are probably on 2go teens room.
When you get back to schooll tommorow, tell ur classmates how you were insulting people old enough to be ur guardian, and ur fantasy of driving a mercedes-benz.
It will be a nice story to tell.

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
OK! My last word to you, ur mates are not here, they had a hectic day celebrating children's day, so they are fast asleep. If they are still awake, they are probably on 2go teens room.
When you get back to schooll tommorow, tell ur classmates how you were insulting people old enough to be ur guardian, and ur fantasy of driving a mercedes-benz.
It will be a nice story to tell.

You are a frustrated man period! Dream of better days
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by chillex8(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
My sincere apologies to Mr Kakakibuy, on behalf of a supposed colleague.

themodernman is truly a Doctor, but perhaps just finished his internship or doing his residency training.

I urge you all to let the man be, seems he's too arrogant to accept his mistakes, and become a better person.

Time will tell, how far he can continue with this his character.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by walexyll(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

2018 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Has Anyone Ever Bought Car On JIJI? I Guess Its Not Real!!! / Neatly Used 2008 Toyota Corolla Le For Sale. 1.6m Negotiable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.