Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! (11412 Views)

Advice Pls : Which Model Of Toyota Sienna Is Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain / Good Doing Business With Chucky234 / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
themodernman:
Its obvious that most people ranting on here are dealers who are seeking to protect their business by fire by force....one illiterate igbo guy just called me and hearing him talk alone just revealed his deep rooted tribalism and village mentality. I'm so grateful for taking my time to know the guys status...cos only God knows what will have boiled down if I engaged his services going by the supposed car dealers on this thread....most of them are not interested in upping their game...and anyone who request for anything beside their rules must be insulted & bastardadized & intimidated so as to discourage innocent buyers from requesting for same.

Kakakibuy himself was d one who revealed the chat which showed where I called him a liar...any sane person will see dat but I do not expect the fooolish igbo car dealer that just glorified stupidity to do that....he was d o e dat exposed hi self to the world....not me...and for the stuupid igbo guy dat called me...even his shameless accent shows he'll have a difficult time using his brain....distribute my no to d world as you earlier promised, you'll only end up making me a superstar.

The most important thing here is dat I've set a precedence for innocent people not to be intimidated by anyone be it dealer or not....their aim is to insult you and make you feel bad and look stuuupid so as to silence you and den achieve dr aim....they have the brains for manufacturing insults of every kind but can't use same brain for anything productive....point is stand up for what you believe in. As konjivity rightly said if you're in doubt burst it...but don't let them intimidate you. They're desperate and can kill anyone on their path as I perceived from the igbo guy dat just called me with a hidden no....his thick igbo accent and frustrated voice is one any sane person should be wary of....its his type dat mars his tribe's name abroad....I won't be surprised if he's into shady businesses.

you just described yourself ... when kakakibuy declined doing business with you ,, you were the one manufacturing insults of all kind calling him a liar,, scam ,, no brain e.t.c... so what are we talking about here ... i bet you have dictionary by your side using words you don't know... go to lunch and take your afternoon pills ...modern monkey

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
Oh.... The demented fool has turned the thread to an Igbo bashing thread? So because a Nigerian man called you and warned you about tarnishing the face of another Nigerian business man, you are quick to term him Igbo? You want us to start insulting Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa for that? So, even if an Akwa Ibom man that can speak igbo calls you, you term him Igbo? Clap for yourself kid..... Lols. I guess this foolll has run out of missiles and now want to start a war between the tribes. So that he will laugh from the sidelines. Hehehehehehahahahakikikikikikyayayayaya.... I laugh in mandarin chinese. I am not a car dealer and will never be one. Am not even interested in being one. If this is what I have to see as a car dealer, am better off as a technopreneur!

But the fact remains that anyone that comes in contact with you will know that you are a genital herpes! Untop that, you are broke. You have nothing reasonable to offer humanity. Remain in your room and walk around the earth like God cursed you to. Accursed Cain! grin grin grin

Like I said before, I know your type. You are claiming that people are generating curses to intimidate you. But believe me, nobody is doing that. Fact remains that you never expected it so hot. You thought that you can beat someone in to a corner and control that person. You got more than you expected. You felt that you can take another man's business down the drain like that. But trust God. He will send help from zion to those who are being maltreated. Kakaki has never paid me a dime and I never want him to. But am willing to burn my mb and credit tonsee that you go down. My reason is that he is one of the few gentlemen car sellers who have not yet dented their names. And am planning to do business with him. I can't allow you to frustrate his business. For your information, I AM JOBLESS! But I make more money than you. I am jobless does not mean am not doing anything. Rather it means that am not doing my dream job yet.

I am so loving the way good men of Nairaland descended in you like a pack of wolves. I loved the way they frustrated you. You are a sociopath looking for souls to annoy. But damn you. God will never allow his angels to be harmed. Your pay master the devil will be dissapointed. FYI, most of the people who talked you down are ordinary nairalanders. Most of them are gainfully employed than you.

Your type is nothing but a moribund narcissist. You will also be a mysogynist. Your type gives there wives 500 for food and expect it to last a month. The way you have been stressin about money here shows that you are nothing but a poor, broke, stingy mothafucka!

Your type are those who expect to be noticed an when people don't notice them, they become frustrated. The way you have been stressing about being a doctor shows that your whole local government contributed money to send uou to school. Let me tell you... No doctor... Absolutely no doctor will pride himself the way you do. Reason: There are millions if not billions of doctors all over the world. Its not a new thing. Its not as if you are a consultant sef which will not be a new thing too.

You have no relative in texas as you claim. You have a problem of multiple personality disorder. You seriously need both spiritual and physical help.

You are like genital herpes. When someone comes in contact with you, it is for life. God saved Kakakibuy from you. Because your type will see a small issue with the car tomorrow and come to Nairaland to scream scam! If it leaks oil, you blame him and start nagging him. If the rims becomes washed which is a normal thing, your tumor of a brain will not allow you to think properly and change it. Rather you will start disturbing him on phone.

I know you prolly thought that everybody on Nairaland is an illiterate. But am happy you got served..... Pleb! We are sinking you! Watch out.... You dont mess with the beehive.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by willibounce1(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2015
exxell:
Op, May thunder destroy your maggot ridden left balls for insulting Kakakibuy! Are you stuppid? Why do want to to destroy people's image? Why do you want to tarnish the image of an upcoming wind? If you want, I will upload my personal chats with him. Am sourcing a toyota Avalon through him for a friend. I have never done any deal with him before and yet I trust him. I wont tell you my reasons of trusting him since you are too stuppid to be told. If you want to know scams, its as easy as abcd to detect. I have been busting scams from time to time.... There are a few red tip offs! One is this: If it is too good to be true, then it probably is. Another tip off is that scammers are always in a hurry to finish business with you... They always want the money immediately. They barely give you time to reflect. These are few of the tips you can use to know a scammer. I don't even know why I am giving you these secrets. Because you may be a scammer for all I know. Its either that or that you have a recurring brain tumor that needs urgent transplant.

You claim to be a medical doctor but going through your posts, I can authoritatively state that you are nothing short of a literate food vendor. You are learned but not educated. I thought doctors do have a code of conduct?

If you were wise, you will know that this guy is not a scammer. Can't you see that most of the top online car sellers who are his competitors are not commenting on the thread? Are you that daft? If this guy was a scammer, believe you me that all of them will flood this thread and come to your aid! But because they secretly want this deal to go south and that you may eventually contact them, they will be viewing from the sidelines or sending their cronies to come and discourage you more. The next thing is that they psyche you up, take over your mind and make you do their biddings.... Voila! They ship you off to a scammer! All I was able to deduce from your posts is the very fact that you are br to the oke! Yes... You are broke beyond repair. You only want to buy a car to feel among... To live the fake lifestyle most doctors live. Broke and feeling porsche! Going around sleeping with peoples wives and girlfriends while promising them marriage! You want a car you will use and roll around town abi? And form fake porsche doctor to fine girls? Your yawa don ripe!

Let me tell you something, you can't insult Kakakibuy and go scot free.... Am his fan without him even knowing. Yes... Go through my posts and comments on nairaland. You will see I have no affiliation with him whatsoever... He may be a gentleman.... But am not. Am street to the core. I love the way he has been tending to his customers.... I have been monitoring without him even knowing! I monitor a lot of car sellers and he is number one on my list!

There is also the probability that you are just a hater... Maybe hired by another online car dealer to tarnish the image of this upcoming young man. Let me tell you something, you have failed woefully.... I have seen nairalanders with monikers I have known for long testify on his behalf. Its not as if am against your still verifyin him... Its good. But the way you went about it shows that you are a kid and broke too. The car my friend wants to buy is close to three million and he has not even demanded to see Kakakibuy in person not to talk of seeing his family. I wont be suprised if the car you want to buy is not up to a million... Chicken change. How I knew is because most doctors I know are not paid up to 100 k a month... So since you said its your 8 months salary, I doubt if the car is up to a million! And you think you can come online and harm the business image of someone worth hundreds of millions? What if you are a kidnapper posing as a buyer? You want to kidnap his mom or relative abi? The Kakakibuy I know online will never be stuppid to give out that sensitive information. I believe he is way smarter than you!

You are being warned right now. Either you come clean and do business with him like a gentleman or you take the highway and find another vendor! Broke rectum!

All this gibberish for what exactly. Have you met kakakri one on one? Do you know where he lives and where his office is?

Say hello to your friend who is buying a 3million car and not bothered about the seller.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by andre82(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2015
Gbam! lol!
exxell:
Oh.... The demented fool has turned the thread to an Igbo bashing thread? So because a Nigerian man called you and warned you about tarnishing the face of another Nigerian business man, you are quick to term him Igbo? You want us to start insulting Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa for that? So, even if an Akwa Ibom man that can speak igbo calls you, you term him Igbo? Clap for yourself kid..... Lols. I guess this foolll has run out of missiles and now want to start a war between the tribes. So that he will laugh from the sidelines. Hehehehehehahahahakikikikikikyayayayaya.... I laugh in mandarin chinese. I am not a car dealer and will never be one. Am not even interested in being one. If this is what I have to see as a car dealer, am better off as a technopreneur!

But the fact remains that anyone that comes in contact with you will know that you are a genital herpes! Untop that, you are broke. You have nothing reasonable to offer humanity. Remain in your room and walk around the earth like God cursed you to. Accursed Cain! grin grin grin

Like I said before, I know your type. You are claiming that people are generating curses to intimidate you. But believe me, nobody is doing that. Fact remains that you never expected it so hot. You thought that you can beat someone in to a corner and control that person. You got more than you expected. You felt that you can take another man's business down the drain like that. But trust God. He will send help from zion to those who are being maltreated. Kakaki has never paid me a dime and I never want him to. But am willing to burn my mb and credit tonsee that you go down. My reason is that he is one of the few gentlemen car sellers who have not yet dented their names. And am planning to do business with him. I can't allow you to frustrate his business. For your information, I AM JOBLESS! But I make more money than you. I am jobless does not mean am not doing anything. Rather it means that am not doing my dream job yet.

I am so loving the way good men of Nairaland descended in you like a pack of wolves. I loved the way they frustrated you. You are a sociopath looking for souls to annoy. But damn you. God will never allow his angels to be harmed. Your pay master the devil will be dissapointed. FYI, most of the people who talked you down are ordinary nairalanders. Most of them are gainfully employed than you.

Your type is nothing but a moribund narcissist. You will also be a mysogynist. Your type gives there wives 500 for food and expect it to last a month. The way you have been stressin about money here shows that you are nothing but a poor, broke, stingy mothafucka!

Your type are those who expect to be noticed an when people don't notice them, they become frustrated. The way you have been stressing about being a doctor shows that your whole local government contributed money to send uou to school. Let me tell you... No doctor... Absolutely no doctor will pride himself the way you do. Reason: There are millions if not billions of doctors all over the world. Its not a new thing. Its not as if you are a consultant sef which will not be a bew thing too.

You have no relative in texas as you claim. You have a problem of multiple personality disorder. You seriously need both spiritual and physical help.

You are like genital herpes. When someone comes in contact with you, it is for life. God saved Kakakibuy from you. Because your type will see a small issue with the car tomorrow and come to Nairaland to scream scam! If it leaks oil, you blame him and start nagging him. If the rims becomes washed which is a normal thing, your tumor of a brain will not allow you to think properly and change it. Rather you will start disturbing him on phone.

I know you prolly thought that everybody on Nairaland is an illiterate. But am happy you got served..... Pleb! We are sinking you! Watch out.... You dont mess with the beehive.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Now lets take a look at the OP's profile. A cursory look through his profile will reveal to you that this nigga is virtually on Nairaland. He has no real life job as he claims. He joined Nairaland March 2015 and already spent 10 days online! That is too much for a guy who has is jobless not to talk of one who claims to have a job. grin grin grin.

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
Now to the Koko.... Who opens threads like these;

(1) IS IT RIGHT TO TELL YOUR WOMAN THANK YOU AFTER SEX?
My answer: Of course brotherly. You need to thank her. Because your type can't give shingba to a woman. You are prolly leeching of your parents now. So, why won't you say thank you to her? Thank you is the only thing you have. grin grin grin

(2) CAN I DO WITHOUT INTERNET?
My answer: Capital NO. Brotherly at the rate you are always in need of attention, you can't. Your type will die of athritis if you stay jobless without coming online to get attention. grin grin grin

(3) CAN A WOMAN HAVE MANY LOVE OF HER LIFE?
My answer: In my life, CAPITAL NO. But brotherly in your situation, I will say Yes. grin grin grin. Because you cant give your woman tugwain! Do you want her to die of hunger? She needs to phucck alhaji to maintain herself. In my tribe, we call your type "OJI AMU EJIRO EGO"..... "HE WHO HAS BIG PENNIS BUT NO MONEY" grin grin grin

(4) WHERE CAN I GET AUTHENTIC SHOES?
My answer: Brotherly, did you ask this question for real? OMG! This means you stay in the village na. Because, if you have no place around you to buy authentic shoes, that truely means you are a gbogbo ni ishe doctor.grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
willibounce1:

All this gibberish for what exactly. Have you met kakakri one on one? Do you know where he lives and where his office is?

Say hello to your friend who is buying a 3million car and not bothered about the seller.

My brother don't bother disturbing yourself with these losers...looking closely you'll see they don't have more than 3likes of late & they're about 3 of them dat have been ranting since....so you should know what's up....they think they're making any sense not knowing they're just clowning themselves like market women...they just succeeded in destroying kakakibuy's image themselves with their childish rants but are probably too stuupid to know that now....illiteracy at it's peak.

Any sane person won't even bother about any pre order nonsense with these bunch of illiterates. They're naive and new to the game...notice that the real ballers like femmy2010, inspired & viperautos didn't even join them in their helpless show of madness cos I'm sure they know they're just riff-raffs.

One stuupid one among them has even called me with a restricted no again and me & my friend just dey laugh at the fooolish guy.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

My brother don't bother disturbing yourself with these losers...looking closely you'll see they don't have more than 3likes of late & they're about 3 of them dat have been ranting since....so you should know what's up....they think they're making any sense not knowing they're just clowning themselves like market women...they just succeeded in destroying kakakibuy's image themselves with their childish rants but are probably too stuupid to know that now....illiteracy at it's peak.

Any sane person won't even bother about any pre order nonsense with these bunch of illiterates. They're naive and new to the game...notice that the real ballers like femmy2010, inspired & viperautos didn't even join them in their helpless show of madness cos I'm sure they know they're just riff-raffs.

One stuupid one among them has even called me with a restricted no again and me & my friend just dey laugh at the fooolish guy.

It's final,, you just defined yourself being stupid,, you most be homeless not jobless ,, you were the one who ran to NL to spread the gospel about kakakibuy,, remember ? trying to spoil his name cox he respectfully declined doing business with you ,,, and since you know the real ballers,, why did you go to kakakibuy at first if deep inside you you knew who the real ballers were .... MODERN MONKEY

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Funny man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so you depend on how many likes people supporting kakakibuy get... it evening ,, maybe your afternnon pills is off your system,, why don't get your 4pm pills

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
I suspect this is d foolish guy that was clowning himself on my phone...why don't you call me with your real no now...why hiding your phone no like a scared rat.....afterall I'm a nobody. I'm sure you've distributed my no to the world as you promised...jobless low-lifer...

Better goan get drunk and end your miserable life...you dont even deserve my quote...so keep jumping on my quote....it only confirms your desperate but failed attempt to prove a useless point by all means....someone just told me a SE will do anything to get money and I was still defending them sef. This one don dey show true colour...

And for their mind they'll think they're wise but as a white man said"igbos are too stuupid to even know they're stuupid". cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2015
themodernman:
I suspect this is d foolish guy that was clowning himself on my phone...why don't you call me with your real no now...why hiding your phone no like a scared rat.....afterall I'm a nobody. I'm sure you've distributed my no to the world as you promised...jobless low-lifer...

Better goan get drunk and end your miserable life...you dont even deserve my quote...so keep jumping on my quote....it only confirms your desperate but failed attempt to prove a useless point by all means....someone just told me a SE will do anything to get money and I was still defending them sef. This one don dey show true colour...

And for their mind they'll think they're wise but as a white man said"igbos are too stuupid to even know they're stuupid". cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and i hope the guy that called you to find you and beat you up grin grin grin grin grin and post the photos of you on NL so we laugh hard .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Omojayejaye(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Pls & pls....Go and hang yourself and we'll have one less nuisance to worry about.

Illiterate.
The stone age native doctor...you are just an educated illiterate.. tongue tongue undecided tongue

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
Omojayejaye:

The stone age native doctor...you are just an educated illiterate.. tongue tongue undecided tongue

At last peace for few hours ,, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss themodernmonkey's battery is probably low,, charging his battery for counter attack cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by emalekuo(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
Bossforeva:
OK! My last word to you, ur mates are not here, they had a hectic day celebrating children's day, so they are fast asleep. If they are still awake, they are probably on 2go teens room.
When you get back to schooll tommorow, tell ur classmates how you were insulting people old enough to be ur guardian, and ur fantasy of driving a mercedes-benz.
It will be a nice story to tell.

If he is truly a medical doctor then he should better go for deliverance or else
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
Awon ode ti dake ni?

Wonderfools.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by MrMcJay(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2015
^^ This is not needed.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2015
themodernman:
Awon ode ti dake ni?

Wonderfools.

idiot ,, no shame .. not your fault ,, probably was not well fed when you were young grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Feranchek(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2015
lightheart:

Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
it has been revealed to him by the spirit!!
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
willibounce1:
If you love yourself and your hard earned money, do not deal with any phucking kakakri or femmy nonsense.

Keep your money or go through your cousin. If your cousin gba you, you still have hope of getting your money. All this phantom success story from the kakakri and femmy na arrangeeee. You don't know the length people can go to plot their scam.

Either you buy your car from someone you can see face to face or fogerrit.

Don't know how this happened, but I totally missed this thread till now. The statement I just quoted- (the part that Kakaki's stories are arrangee) is a lie from the pit of hell. I believe everyone is free to choose whatever means to buy a car, but I believe you should not tarnish an honest man's integrity by fabricating stories you know nothing about.

Never met Kakaki before, but transferred millions into his account to get me a car- one that beats my imagination in every regard, when I eventually saw it. That's my own experience, and to the best of my knowledge, that's the experience of everyone who transacted with him.

Buy your car wherever, but please don't say what you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by gazmann(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2015
oluwaseunla:

Don't know how this happened, but I totally missed this thread till now. The statement I just quoted- (the part that Kakaki's stories are arrangee) is a lie from the pit of hell. I believe everyone is free to choose whatever means to buy a car, but I believe you should not tarnish an honest man's integrity by fabricating stories you know nothing about.

Never met Kakaki before, but transferred millions into his account to get me a car- one that beat my imagination in every regard, when I eventually saw it. That's my own experience, and to the best of my knowledge, that's the experience of everyone who transacted with him.

Buy your car wherever, but please don't say what you don't know.

How can this oo have 3m for a ride and is a stark raving bunker. I can't reconcile it o

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by gazmann(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2015
gazmann:

How can this oo have 3m for a ride and is a stark raving bunker. I can't reconcile it o

I tried correcting the oo to op. But this OP NA OO too grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2015
gazmann:

Raving bunker? Don't get you sir.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 2:32am On Jun 07, 2015
You guyz still on here....your dear kakakibuy decided to raise the money for processing the car because of the mockery he went through. He also decided to keep the change of any negotiation with the dealer because of what happened.

What do you guys think? Pls someone tell me if ds guy is a clown.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
themodernman:
You guyz still on here....your dear kakakibuy decided to raise the money for processing the car because of the mockery he went through. He also decided to keep the change of any negotiation with the dealer because of what happened.

Mr themodernman, of cox we are still here... ( CLOWN ). Kilowade , kiloshele ? so after all the insults and headache you gave mr kakakibuy, you still secretly went back to negotiate with him ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so mr themodernman,, who is the CLOWN in this case ?
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
edward1984:

Mr themodernman, of cox we are still here... ( CLOWN ). Kilowade , kiloshele ? so after all the insults and headache you gave mr kakakibuy, you still secretly went back to negotiate with him ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so mr themodernman,, who is the CLOWN in this case ?

kid I brought you sweets....can you stop crying now?
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Part two with themodernman

6:03PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Hello
6:06PM, Jun 4 - Kakaki: A very good evening to you Sir.
6:06PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Mr kakaki
6:06PM, Jun 4 - Kakaki: Themodernman
6:07PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Lol
6:07PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: You av issues
6:10PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: I said you should simply provide 3referees
6:11PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: And you shaking
6:20PM, Jun 4 - Kakaki: No, I wasn't shaking
6:20PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: So can I av dem now
6:29PM, Jun 4 - Kakaki: No. If I am the one to get you your next car, we'll have to do things differently. As you know your standards are high and you are not easy to please
6:29PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: You can't blame me man
6:29PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: What do you expect from a professional?
6:29PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: That's the way I'm trained
6:30PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Have you got a car on pre order for a doctor b4?
6:31PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Then you'll know what I'm saying
7:42PM, Jun 4 - Kakaki: As I mentioned earlier, your standards are high and you are not easy to please. I'm confident that I can deliver. These are my terms:
1. The displayed cost of the car as seen on mobile.de is what you pay. Whatever reduction I'm able to get through negotiations remains with me.

2. In addition to the cost of the car, there's the €1,850 which includes shipping and administrative fee. This figure is now increased to €2,000
Send me the mobile.de link for the car you pick
7:42PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Okay
7:43PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Never mind
7:44PM, Jun 4 - Themodernman: Na original one chance na hin you be
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by freshvine(f): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2015
themodernman:

By this post you and Kakakibuy is playing a fast one on the unsuspecting forum members.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2015
freshvine:

By this post you and Kakakibuy is playing a fast one on the unsuspecting forum members.

Kindly read the post above. I am not playing a fast one on any member of this forum
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by chelseabmw(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2015
@themodernman has been banned

1: he's a time waster
2: lack respect for other users(members and dealers)
3: full of insults
4: he's an attention seeker
5: Rule breaker
6: he's desperate ( findings from his old threads)
7: He's not a medical practitioner/ Doctor

Conclusion
1: I have done several deals with fhemmmy before and I can stand as a referee. He's 100% good to go. He's an old member of this forum and has never gotten any negative remark here in this section
2: Kakakibuy is also a reliable dealer(never done any deal with him) but I have gotten lots of positive remark(s) from his buyers.
3: This thread is irrelevant and will be locked

Cheers

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Fairly Used Cars For Sale / 2018 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Clean 2006 Model Toyota Corolla (PRICE REDUCED 1.850M) SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.