Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! (11417 Views)

Advice Pls : Which Model Of Toyota Sienna Is Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain / Good Doing Business With Chucky234 / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
chillex8:
My sincere apologies to Mr Kakakibuy, on behalf of a supposed colleague.

themodernman is truly a Doctor, but perhaps just finished his internship or doing his residency training.

I urge you all to let the man be, seems he's too arrogant to accept his mistakes, and become a better person.

Time will tell, how far he can continue with this his character.

Coming from a car dealer....I expect you to be biased....you are only trying to protect your business so I understand you perfectly. Any attentive person here will see where the thread spiralled out of control which was inspired by your goons who believe in the right to insult and not be insulted back....

And y'all should just quit the doctor thing cos you know next to nothing about what you're talking about. It will have been better you know absolutely nothing cos little knowledge is more dangerous than stark ignorance....it's funny someone who isn't even close to the health profession is tryna tell me how to do my job..its like me saying someone isn't behaving like a Lawyer...what do I even know about being a Lawyer...d little knowledge I have will make me think I know it all & start yapping about like y'all doing here....those kinda people likely don't have a life which makes dem take other peoples matter on their head....i'm too busy to even be concerned about what some of you do for a living talkless of doubting it...

Some people need to get a life.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by aaidel(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2244827/white-mercedes-benz-c240-2003

OP theres one looks like a good choice and its tokunbo
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by walexyll(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2015
I am forced to respond again on this thread... In as much anyone should thread with caution when you wanna deal with a third party,( I will personally not part with my money without a signed agreement that spells out expectations from both parties)however, this scepticism does not provide enough ground for insults and "name calling".

As I said earlier, there is a place of trust in everything we do as humans, all u need to do before giving someone ur trust is proper risk analysis which the OP started well but missed it along the line.

What amazes me in this whole thing is that OP has not presented any evidence of him being scammed and he is all over the place. I must say all ur conducts are highly UNPROFESSIONAL and you could be sued for libel...

Finally @OP, I don't mean this as an insult, you have to take a psychological evaluation for Paranoid Personality Disorder

@Kakakibuy I admonish your calmness, however, you went overboard revealing OP's personal data. You could also be sued for tort of negligence.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by andre82(m): 1:02am On May 28, 2015
grin In the voice of Heath Ledger's character in The Dark Night, "Why so serious?"
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 1:08am On May 28, 2015
walexyll:
I am forced to respond again on this thread... In as much anyone should thread with caution when you wanna deal with a third party,( I will personally not part with my money without a signed agreement that spells out expectations from both parties)however, this scepticism does not provide enough ground for insults and "name calling".

As I said earlier, there is a place of trust in everything we do as humans, all u need to do before giving someone ur trust is proper risk analysis which the OP started well but missed it along the line.

What amazes me in this whole thing is that OP has not presented any evidence of him being scammed and he is all over the place. I must say all ur conducts are highly UNPROFESSIONAL and you could be sued for libel...

Finally @OP, I don't mean this as an insult, you have to take a psychological evaluation for Paranoid Personality Disorder

@Kakakibuy I admonish your calmness, however, you went overboard revealing OP's personal data. You could also be sued for tort of negligence.

Show me where I've accused him of scamming me. I only called him a liar when he decided not to give me his referees saying because I laughed over a joke...dats a lame excuse...he should have come out straight that he doesn't have one to give....so you don't know jack about what you're talking about. Are you a doctor or a psychologist to make a diagnosis? Its your type that we counsel in clinic but go back home & rubbish the doctor's advise saying he's a quack & end up worse off....I know your type well

His goons started the jest with some saying trust issues & all dat...which I responded in kind...anyone who insults someone must be ready to face the consequences of his action to which most people here aren't.

I on the other as a qualified medical doctor assesses you as having Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder...cos you seem not to have paid due attention to details...but if you had then you have a biased & jaundiced view about the issue....kakakibuy's calmness is none of my concern...if you behave in a way that deserves to be insulted I will insult you and your keeping calm won't make me take back my words.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 1:13am On May 28, 2015
aaidel:
https://www.nairaland.com/2244827/white-mercedes-benz-c240-2003

OP theres one looks like a good choice and its tokunbo

No way...this is d last place I'll ever decide to buy anything. As people have been complaining, nairaland is now full of people with impaired mental function...
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 1:13am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Show me where I've accused him of scamming him. I only called him a liar when he decided not to give me his referees saying because I laughed over a joke...dats a lame excuse...he should have come out straight that he doesn't have one to give....so you don't know jack about what you're talking about. Are you a doctor or a psychologist to make a diagnosis? Its your type that we counsel in clinic but go back home & rubbish the doctor's advise saying he's a quack & end up worse off....I know your type well

His goons started the jest with some saying trust issues & all dat...which I responded in kind...anyone who insults someone must be ready to face the consequences of his action to which most people here aren't.

I on the other as a qualified medical doctor assesses you as having Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder...cos you seem not to have paid due attention to details...but if you had then you have a biased & jaundiced view about the issue....kakakibuy's calmness is none of my concern...if you behave in a way that deserves to be insulted I will insult you and your keeping calm won't make me take back my words.

Kakakibuy this is Nigeria not Munich oh!!!Abeg warn yourself....and caveat emptor: notice I've not called you a scam even though I feel you are.. ( this was your exact word , you feel he is ,, so you called him a scam even he took nothing from you )
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Show me where I've accused him of scamming me. I only called him a liar when he decided not to give me his referees saying because I laughed over a joke...dats a lame excuse...he should have come out straight that he doesn't have one to give....so you don't know jack about what you're talking about. Are you a doctor or a psychologist to make a diagnosis? Its your type that we counsel in clinic but go back home & rubbish the doctor's advise saying he's a quack & end up worse off....I know your type well

I thought you said you are a doctor , but you stay online all day and insult people,, when do you sleep and when do you work ? poor man ,, you managed to charged your phone so why not spend you credit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 1:17am On May 28, 2015
edward1984:

Kakakibuy this is Nigeria not Munich oh!!!Abeg warn yourself....and caveat emptor: notice I've not called you a scam even though I feel you are.. ( this was your exact word , you feel he is ,, so you called him a scam even he took nothing from you )

So feeling is now a direct accusation

If I call you a foool now people will say I'm not behaving like doctor....do you even have a brain at all...

Replying your foolish comments has even gotten me more retardeddd....walahi I won't answer you again....you're a waste of precious time....get lost.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 1:20am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

So feeling is now direct accusation

If I call you a foool now people will say I'm not behaving like doctor....do you even have a brain at all...

Responding your foolish comments is even getting me retardeddd....walahi I won't answer you again....you're a waste of precious time....get lost.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry oohh please stay online and chat with me ,, it will be sad to see you go.... mad man calling himself modernman .. idiot

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by walexyll(m): 1:22am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

I wrote those words right?....Maybe multiple personlity disorder has set in

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 1:24am On May 28, 2015
walexyll:

Don't waste your precious time chatting with this modernmonkey that calls himself a doctor ... he is probably a psychopath

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 1:25am On May 28, 2015
walexyll:

And so telling someone to prove his integrity means you've called him a scam right? So if I wanna do business with someone I should just believe him straight up?

You're the type of people that make Nigerians in diaspora laugh at us.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 1:29am On May 28, 2015
walexyll:

Stop trying to justify yourself or rope me in....I choose my words carefully b4 talking. You on the other hand simply have a problem with comprehension...dats all

You're just using words you probably just learnt...clap for yourself... cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by walexyll(m): 1:33am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Stop trying to justify yourself or rope me in....I choose my words carefully b4 talking. You on the other hand simply have a problem with comprehension...dats all

You're just using words you probably just learnt...clap for yourself... cheesy

Now that you are separating your feelings from you....I give up on you! bye
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by MSItachi: 4:42am On May 28, 2015
Silence finally grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by blazeup(m): 5:31am On May 28, 2015
Guys...calm pls...easy ...
No body wants to be duped.. Its a good thing..
@op.. If you are still interested in clearing your doubts.. try contacting some of these nairalanders who give these testimonies... If possible visit one of them ... what ever you learn should sure guide you...
I don't know this kaikaibuy guy ... Both I hope to buisness with him not minding.. I have done buisness with femy... way back and I was impressed ..
but that does not mean you should not satisfy your own curiosity..
It is your money.. do with it as it pleases you...
There is no need to get emotional ... especially as it just requires wisdom.
Peace
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:04am On May 28, 2015
walexyll:

Now that you are separating your feelings from you....I give up on you! bye

Smh....you sound very ignorant.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:15am On May 28, 2015
blazeup:
@op.. If you are still interested in clearing your doubts.. try contacting some of these nairalanders who give these testimonies... If possible visit one of them ... what ever you learn should sure guide you...
I don't know this kaikaibuy guy ... Both I hope to buisness with him not minding.. I have done buisness with femy... way back and I was impressed ..
Peace

I've not gotten emotional my brother...because I insult someone back doesn't mean I've taken it personal. I'm simply defending myself...for so eone to just expect me to trust him easily is foolhardy to me....I wasn't born yesterday. Trust & respect have one thing in common-they're earned not requested of..so one's job is to prove himself over & over again that he can be trusted...

I personally am turned off by evasive people which is what this dealer showcased & then complicated by his goons who have solidified his belief system, we have different ways of doing things so we can't do business 2geda.

I don't wish to waste my time going to peoples house who have lambasted me here make dem no go vent their frustration on me....he would alwa7find people confident or rich enough to entrust their money in his hands-definitely not me
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
blazeup:
Peace

P.s you can't believe I asked some clearing agents about him prior to opening this thread & they all said they don't wanna get involved in anything like dat especially with a faceless forum which was what prompted me to open the thread....& with all this ignorant-laden response you think any sane buyer still goes through? Inability to reason is the main reason for our condition.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2015
Op, May thunder destroy your maggot ridden left balls for insulting Kakakibuy! Are you stuppid? Why do want to to destroy people's image? Why do you want to tarnish the image of an upcoming wind? If you want, I will upload my personal chats with him. Am sourcing a toyota Avalon through him for a friend. I have never done any deal with him before and yet I trust him. I wont tell you my reasons of trusting him since you are too stuppid to be told. If you want to know scams, its as easy as abcd to detect. I have been busting scams from time to time.... There are a few red tip offs! One is this: If it is too good to be true, then it probably is. Another tip off is that scammers are always in a hurry to finish business with you... They always want the money immediately. They barely give you time to reflect. These are few of the tips you can use to know a scammer. I don't even know why I am giving you these secrets. Because you may be a scammer for all I know. Its either that or that you have a recurring brain tumor that needs urgent transplant.

You claim to be a medical doctor but going through your posts, I can authoritatively state that you are nothing short of a literate food vendor. You are learned but not educated. I thought doctors do have a code of conduct?

If you were wise, you will know that this guy is not a scammer. Can't you see that most of the top online car sellers who are his competitors are not commenting on the thread? Are you that daft? If this guy was a scammer, believe you me that all of them will flood this thread and come to your aid! But because they secretly want this deal to go south and that you may eventually contact them, they will be viewing from the sidelines or sending their cronies to come and discourage you more. The next thing is that they psyche you up, take over your mind and make you do their biddings.... Voila! They ship you off to a scammer! All I was able to deduce from your posts is the very fact that you are br to the oke! Yes... You are broke beyond repair. You only want to buy a car to feel among... To live the fake lifestyle most doctors live. Broke and feeling porsche! Going around sleeping with peoples wives and girlfriends while promising them marriage! You want a car you will use and roll around town abi? And form fake porsche doctor to fine girls? Your yawa don ripe!

Let me tell you something, you can't insult Kakakibuy and go scot free.... Am his fan without him even knowing. Yes... Go through my posts and comments on nairaland. You will see I have no affiliation with him whatsoever... He may be a gentleman.... But am not. Am street to the core. I love the way he has been tending to his customers.... I have been monitoring without him even knowing! I monitor a lot of car sellers and he is number one on my list!

There is also the probability that you are just a hater... Maybe hired by another online car dealer to tarnish the image of this upcoming young man. Let me tell you something, you have failed woefully.... I have seen nairalanders with monikers I have known for long testify on his behalf. Its not as if am against your still verifyin him... Its good. But the way you went about it shows that you are a kid and broke too. The car my friend wants to buy is close to three million and he has not even demanded to see Kakakibuy in person not to talk of seeing his family. I wont be suprised if the car you want to buy is not up to a million... Chicken change. How I knew is because most doctors I know are not paid up to 100 k a month... So since you said its your 8 months salary, I doubt if the car is up to a million! And you think you can come online and harm the business image of someone worth hundreds of millions? What if you are a kidnapper posing as a buyer? You want to kidnap his mom or relative abi? The Kakakibuy I know online will never be stuppid to give out that sensitive information. I believe he is way smarter than you!

You are being warned right now. Either you come clean and do business with him like a gentleman or you take the highway and find another vendor! Broke rectum!

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by dapioso: 9:31am On May 28, 2015
Omojayejaye:
Hope this will make front pageundecided kiss

I hope so too.

Cc Seun ... Lalasticlala ... Ishilove
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
dapioso:

I hope so too.

Cc Seun ... lalasticala ... Ishilove

Just look at them? You hope this makes front page? For what? To tarnish the image of someone who has not collected a dime from that crooked and malignant fake doctor? Infact, I hope it does too..... This is how God promotes people's business indirectly. I believe sensible and educated Nigerians will get the drift!

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by kakakibuy(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

And what has the colouring of my insults on you gotta prove? You think you don't deserve them? Only a dumb person won't see dat you're lying here...i'm d type of person who's too blunt as I don't call a spade a farming instrument.

Yes you deserve being called a dumb liar and you talk like an illiterate & saying I have an abnormal behaviour because I refuse to do things your way also makes you a foool

You also do not have the decency to conceal your customers phone no...you're just pathetic...

So once more...get lost!

I'm sorry for posting your private number without your approval. This was wrong and I apologize. I am replacing the phone number with your username. Kindly do the same with the post you quoted which displays your number.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by chillex8(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Coming from a car dealer....I expect you to be biased....you are only trying to protect your business so I understand you perfectly. Any attentive person here will see where the thread spiralled out of control which was inspired by your goons who believe in the right to insult and not be insulted back....

And y'all should just quit the doctor thing cos you know next to nothing about what you're talking about. It will have been better you know absolutely nothing cos little knowledge is more dangerous than stark ignorance....it's funny someone who isn't even close to the health profession is tryna tell me how to do my job..its like me saying someone isn't behaving like a Lawyer...what do I even know about being a Lawyer...d little knowledge I have will make me think I know it all & start yapping about like y'all doing here....those kinda people likely don't have a life which makes dem take other peoples matter on their head....i'm too busy to even be concerned about what some of you do for a living talkless of doubting it...

Some people need to get a life.

You still can't surprise anyone with your utterances...

I still maintain that you are just rounding up your internship programme or presently on a residency training course.

Your comments are very derogatory and callous.

I don't need to brag to any one here, the issue is about you.

You alone opened this thread asking for recommendations, you got some.

You alone have been insulting virtually every poster, including myself.

You alone claimed to have a family contact with whom to pre-order from.

You alone claimed heaven and earth all for a mere MB C230.

I have hardly come across your type, but I must confess, you sound more like a Medical school drop-out.

Go back and fix your life.

No body really cares if you are a professional or not.

Question is, can it put food on your table?

Can it afford you a brand new car?

Can you stand out amongst your contemporaries?

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
walexyll:
however, you went overboard revealing OP's personal data.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I have rectified it.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
exxell:
Op, May thunder destroy your maggot ridden left balls for insulting Kakakibuy! Are you stuppid? Why do want to to destroy people's image? Why do you want to tarnish the image of an upcoming wind? If you want, I will upload my personal chats with him. Am sourcing a toyota Avalon through him for a friend. I have never done any deal with him before and yet I trust him. I wont tell you my reasons of trusting him since you are too stuppid to be told. If you want to know scams, its as easy as abcd to detect. I have been busting scams from time to time.... There are a few red tip offs! One is this: If it is too good to be true, then it probably is. Another tip off is that scammers are always in a hurry to finish business with you... They always want the money immediately. They barely give you time to reflect. These are few of the tips you can use to know a scammer. I don't even know why I am giving you these secrets. Because you may be a scammer for all I know. Its either that or that you have a recurring brain tumor that needs urgent transplant.

You claim to be a medical doctor but going through your posts, I can authoritatively state that you are nothing short of a literate food vendor. You are learned but not educated. I thought doctors do have a code of conduct?

If you were wise, you will know that this guy is not a scammer. Can't you see that most of the top online car sellers who are his competitors are not commenting on the thread? Are you that daft? If this guy was a scammer, believe you me that all of them will flood this thread and come to your aid! But because they secretly want this deal to go south and that you may eventually contact them, they will be viewing from the sidelines or sending their cronies to come and discourage you more. The next thing is that they psyche you up, take over your mind and make you do their biddings.... Voila! They ship you off to a scammer! All I was able to deduce from your posts is the very fact that you are br to the oke! Yes... You are broke beyond repair. You only want to buy a car to feel among... To live the fake lifestyle most doctors live. Broke and feeling porsche! Going around sleeping with peoples wives and girlfriends while promising them marriage! You want a car you will use and roll around town abi? And form fake porsche doctor to fine girls? Your yawa don ripe!

Let me tell you something, you can't insult Kakakibuy and go scot free.... Am his fan without him even knowing. Yes... Go through my posts and comments on nairaland. You will see I have no affiliation with him whatsoever... He may be a gentleman.... But am not. Am street to the core. I love the way he has been tending to his customers.... I have been monitoring without him even knowing! I monitor a lot of car sellers and he is number one on my list!

There is also the probability that you are just a hater... Maybe hired by another online car dealer to tarnish the image of this upcoming young man. Let me tell you something, you have failed woefully.... I have seen nairalanders with monikers I have known for long testify on his behalf. Its not as if am against your still verifyin him... Its good. But the way you went about it shows that you are a kid and broke too. The car my friend wants to buy is close to three million and he has not even demanded to see Kakakibuy in person not to talk of seeing his family. I wont be suprised if the car you want to buy is not up to a million... Chicken change. How I knew is because most doctors I know are not paid up to 100 k a month... So since you said its your 8 months salary, I doubt if the car is up to a million! And you think you can come online and harm the business image of someone worth hundreds of millions? What if you are a kidnapper posing as a buyer? You want to kidnap his mom or relative abi? The Kakakibuy I know online will never be stuppid to give out that sensitive information. I believe he is way smarter than you!

You are being warned right now. Either you come clean and do business with him like a gentleman or you take the highway and find another vendor! Broke rectum!

Well done Mr Exxell,, well told

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On May 28, 2015
kakakibuy:

11:22, May 26 - Themodernman: I'll also need your pastor & a doctor as one of your referees
11:22, May 26 - Themodernman: Lols
11:22, May 26 - Kakaki: Lolz
11:22, May 26 - Themodernman: How can faceless nairalanders be d referees
11:22, May 26 - Themodernman: Be serious here man
11:23, May 26 - Themodernman: We're talking about money I worked hard & also borrowed

Where is that foolish and malignant doctor? Why not demand one of his ancestors as your referees too? Or even for him to deposit one of left balls for you as assurance? My friend I was viewing this thread with called this broke ass doctor now and he said that my friend has no brains for vouching for a faceless Kakakibuy! Oh.... How I wish there were e-machine guns that can really touch people. All the same, I thank God for exposing the OP. Broke dude looking for a way to get nairaland chicks by claiming he is a doctor... Mtcheew. I know his type jare.

Just look at some of his quotes that I bolded.... You people can actually see that this guy borrowed money to buy car and he is even running to nairaland to spread the gospel of Judas Iscariot! This is the type their mother will be soaking Akamu and the are living porsche lifestyles! I laughed so hard when Kakakibuy said that he has a queer behaviour. And truth be told, the OP has a personality disorder malignancy! He is nothing but a genital herpes!

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by konjivity: 10:45am On May 28, 2015
If you are in doubt, burst it!
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2015
[size=14pt]For the believers, no proof is needed. For the UN-believers, no proof is enough. Even Jesus Christ can testify on someones behalf, it still won't be enough.

Why seek advise/opinion when you won't heed to it undecided

To each his own.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

So feeling is now a direct accusation

Replying your foolish comments has even gotten me more retardeddd....walahi I won't answer you again....you're a waste of precious time....get lost.

After comprehending your reply to edward1984, I can't but feel ashamed for ever responding to this clown of a quack, native gbo ni ishe doctor! So, this dumbb ffuvk actually knows that he is rettarded? And that replyin people's post makes him more retardded? Just read the bolded above.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
Its obvious that most people ranting on here are dealers who are seeking to protect their business by fire by force....one illiterate igbo guy just called me and hearing him talk alone just revealed his deep rooted tribalism and village mentality. I'm so grateful for taking my time to know the guys status...cos only God knows what will have boiled down if I engaged his services going by the supposed car dealers on this thread....most of them are not interested in upping their game...and anyone who request for anything beside their rules must be insulted & bastardadized & intimidated so as to discourage innocent buyers from requesting for same.

Kakakibuy himself was d one who revealed the chat which showed where I called him a liar...any sane person will see dat but I do not expect the fooolish igbo car dealer that just glorified stupidity to do that....he was d o e dat exposed hi self to the world....not me...and for the stuupid igbo guy dat called me...even his shameless accent shows he'll have a difficult time using his brain....distribute my no to d world as you earlier promised, you'll only end up making me a superstar.

The most important thing here is dat I've set a precedence for innocent people not to be intimidated by anyone be it dealer or not....their aim is to insult you and make you feel bad and look stuuupid so as to silence you and den achieve dr aim....they have the brains for manufacturing insults of every kind but can't use same brain for anything productive....point is stand up for what you believe in. As konjivity rightly said if you're in doubt burst it...but don't let them intimidate you. They're desperate and can kill anyone on their path as I perceived from the igbo guy dat just called me with a hidden no....his thick igbo accent and frustrated voice is one any sane person should be wary of....its his type dat mars his tribe's name abroad....I won't be surprised if he's into shady businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

2018 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Clean 2006 Model Toyota Corolla (PRICE REDUCED 1.850M) SOLD SOLD SOLD / Has Anyone Ever Bought Car On JIJI? I Guess Its Not Real!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.