Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! (11390 Views)

Advice Pls : Which Model Of Toyota Sienna Is Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain / Good Doing Business With Chucky234 / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:20am On May 24, 2015
Hello guys, pls I'm about doing business with a nairalander called kakaki. I want you guys to serve as his referee so I can know the type of person I'm dealing with & know if I can entrust him with my hard-earned 8months money.

I'm sending part of the money to his account for him to help me ship a benz from Germany. Your response will be appreciated.

Thanx guys.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by write2obi(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2015
Why don't you post a link to his moniker so we can take a look. Their are few things to look out for, when you want to ascertain if a nairalander is fake or real.
Number of topics
Number of post
Time registered
Time spent online
Study his posts, mentions and see if you'll find anything fishy. Finally tell him to provide a nairalander that stays in Nigeria as a reference.
Don't forget to also study that other nairalander.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:52am On May 24, 2015
write2obi:
Why don't you post a link to his moniker so we can take a look. Their are few things to look out for, when you want to ascertain if a nairalander is fake or real.
Number of topics
Number of post
Time registered
Time spent online
Study his posts, mentions and see if you'll find anything fishy. Finally tell him to provide a nairalander that stays in Nigeria as a reference.

All d requirements you listed is good save for the last one which is d reasin for this post....his nairaland monicker is kakakibuy....I tot he needs no introduction like femmy2010, inspiredautos, viperautos & d others.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by write2obi(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

All d requirements you listed is good save for the last one which is d reasin for this post....his nairaland monicker is kakakibuy....I tot he needs no introduction like femmy2010, inspiredautos, viperautos & d others.
I just checked him out, and no he is not in the same league with those guys you mentioned, am not convinced with his success stories. Let him give you a credible contact here in Nigeria.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 9:35am On May 24, 2015
write2obi:

I just checked him out, and no he is not in the same league with those guys you mentioned, am not convinced with his success stories. Let him give you a credible contact here in Nigeria.

Waoh! Okays. I'll do with my cousin the USA den...
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Coolcash1: 10:27am On May 24, 2015
Its so disheartening that we can't do business again on trust in this country. Whilst, i quite understand the OP's fear just to make sure someone does not swindle him of his hard earned money, I still look forward to a day when buyers on this platform will do business with car dealers without any fear or suspicion.

I know of someone who bought a range rover of over US$40K online via yahoo autos without coming in contact with the seller. From initiation of the deal to execution the white guy was sending pics and updating him on the status of car. The time he gave for delivery did not change. All what the person saw in the picture was what he saw on taking delivery of the vehicle. The point is if such international transaction could be successfully then, what stops same from happening locally especially between nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 10:40am On May 24, 2015
Coolcash1:
Its so disheartening that we can't do business again on trust in this country. Whilst, i quite understand the OP's fear just to make sure someone does not swindle him of his hard earned money, I still look forward to a day when buyers on this platform will do business with car dealers without any fear or suspicion.

I know of someone who bought a range rover of over US$40K online via yahoo autos without coming in contact with the seller. From initiation of the deal to execution the white guy was sending pics and updating him on the status of car. The time he gave for delivery did not change. All what the person saw in the picture was what he saw on taking delivery of the vehicle. The point is if such international transaction could be successfully then, what stops same from happening locally especially between nairalanders.

My brother....if you ask me, na who I go ask

I no fit come here come share stories that touch...

14 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by oliverjiad(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
I believe trust start from a point even someone u even no dearly can disappoint u worst
themodernman:
Hello guys, pls I'm about doing business with a nairalander called kakaki. I want you guys to serve as his referee so I can know the type of person I'm dealing with & know if I can entrust him with my hard-earned 8months money.

I'm sending part of the money to his account for him to help me ship a benz from Germany. Your response will be appreciated.

Thanx guys.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2015
Coolcash1:

Nigerians are too dangerous when it comes to money.

Op protect your money as much as you can.

People can promise heaven and earth just to get paid but after that it become endless story.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
oliverjiad:
I believe trust start from a point even someone u even no dearly can disappoint u worst

You have a point tho...but dats why I don't trust anybody. I even suspect the person that has been consistent more than the person that I don't know cos d consistent guy can take advantage of my trust in him..

Best thing is to not trust anybody...dat way you're guaranteed peace of mind.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Nigerians are too dangerous when it comes to money.

Op protect your money as much as you can.

People can promise heaven and earth just to get paid but after that it become endless story.

Thank you jarey my brother.God bless you.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by globallinkg(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2015
Time registered, is not mean then would disappointed you! Make God just send urs 2 Direct person

write2obi:
Number of topics
Number of post
Time registered
Time spent online
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by write2obi(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2015
globallinkg:
Time registered, is not mean then would disappointed you! Make God just send urs 2 Direct person

In english please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
write2obi:

In english please.

As in I thought he was speaking Chinese cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by freshvine(f): 3:36pm On May 24, 2015
Ask Kakakibuy to give you 3 referees of his close relatives if he is not based in Nigeria.

The references must be married with children and one amongst them must be a doctor or a pastor /Imam, village head, or a civil servant. That's the person you will be transacting with on behalf of Kakakibuy.

1.Ask your lawyer to draft an agreement ( some lawyer collect as little as 10k.

2. Get Kakakibuy representative to sign it on his behalf and hand your money to him/her.

Now you have someone to hold liable should Kakakibuy mess up.

Finally come here and give testimony. I need Rx330 before this year runs out

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Bookiemart01(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Bookiemart01(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by oliverjiad(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

bros at lease he contributed his own feelings smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
freshvine:
Ask Kakakibuy to give you 3 referees of his close relatives if he is not based in Nigeria.

The references must be married with children and one amongst them must be a doctor or a pastor /Imam, village head, or a civil servant. That's the person you will be transacting with on behalf of Kakakibuy.

1.Ask your lawyer to draft an agreement ( some lawyer collect as little as 10k.

2. Get Kakakibuy representative to sign it on his behalf and hand your money to him/her.

Now you have someone to hold liable should Kakakibuy mess up.

Finally come here and give testimony. I need Rx330 before this year runs out

Wise post...you know how I can get a lawyer for this?
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
Bookiemart01:
https://www.nairaland.com/2062447/appreciation-kakakibuy-german-pre-ordered-2004

https://www.nairaland.com/2051285/kakakibuy-mobbdeep-delivered-2004-bmw

https://www.nairaland.com/1795016/kakakibuy-tayosmatts-delivered-2001-nissan
https://www.nairaland.com/1826965/kakakibuy-amisec-delivered-honda-shuttle

I've seen all this on his page before but I have to be sure they weren't fabricated stories...most of these guys aren't even active on nairaland. I don do my research wella...pls come up with something better.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by freshvine(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

Apply to Judicial Council of Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
freshvine:

Apply to Judicial Council of Nigeria angry

Lols...you were doing well, don't spoil yourself now..
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by oliverjiad(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
Bros u sef grin
themodernman:

Lols...you were doing well, don't spoil yourself now..
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:13pm On May 24, 2015
Cc chelseabmw, pafetula & Ikenna351, chibabe3, tayosmatts where una dey?
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by write2obi(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
Abeg who is CalculusX, someone just secretly told me he is the perfect man for the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by write2obi(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

I've seen all this on his page before but I have to be sure they weren't fabricated stories...most of these guys aren't even active on nairaland. I don do my research wella...pls come up with something better.
I can stick my neck out that kakakibuy is Bookiemart01 or they are partners.
Op please don't fall for that, just do what that lady told you. Or better still try femmy

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by write2obi(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
write2obi:
Number of topics
Number of post
Time registered
Time spent online
Bookiemart01
Op this was the kind of moniker i was telling you about, don't ever do business with moniker with only 62 posts and has only being online 4 times this month, making just 6 comments. Op run!
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by kakakibuy(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
write2obi:

I can stick my neck out that kakakibuy is Bookiemart01 or they are partners

I'm sure you don't believe what you just wrote up there. I am not Bookiemart01 as can be seen from his posts. He's looking to buy, I'm looking to sell. Stick your neck back in.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by chucky234(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:
Abeg who is CalculusX, someone just secretly told me he is the perfect man for the job.
Why ship a car from Europe/US and wait for 35 - 45 days to enjoy your car when I can get you first grade supr clean and fresh car with actual low mileage in 72hrs in Cotonou, full duty paid.
No story....
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nixon55(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

Thanx guys.

I bought a 2001 Audi A6 in Germany through Kakaki. I have never met him before but I trusted him and he delivered a classic clean Audi to me. I was so impressed with that transaction and his level of communication that I gave him another business for a highlander which he bought from the US and its already on its way to Nigeria. I still have another business lined up with by Q3.
Finally, it's your call to make but I can tell you that he is one of the most trusted guys that I have done business with online. Till today we have not met in person but we chat and talk on phone as we've known for many years.
So chief, it's your call and if your liver can carry it then go ahead.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by PearlStreet(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2015
themodernman:

Will send you a PM on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Tokunbo GOLF 3 price slash, NOW @550k last, no NEGOTIATION, Call 08056441711 / Fairly Used Cars For Sale / SOLD, SOLD SELLING TODAY TOYOTA CAMRY 2001, 1.250million,SOLD ,SOLD ,SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.