Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ladies Could You Tell If A Guy Is Putting On A Condom Or Not During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Could You Tell If A Guy Is Putting On A Condom Or Not During Sex? (715 Views)

Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Could You Tell If A Guy Is Putting On A Condom Or Not During Sex? by jaelz(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2015
Hello nlander pls i heard this funny story of a guy who said he wanted to get this very beautiful half-cast girlfriend of his pregnant, and that tho they haven't had sex she always insisted that the day they would do it, he must use a condom... He said it finally happened two days back and that as he was about to go in he pulled out the condom silently and stylishly without her even noticing and eventuall came inside her (released inside her)
1.) So now my question now is that ladies how does it feels when a guy is using a condom or if he's going in straight(skin to skin), could you tell the difference i mean whats d difference?
Cause with the fact that they said the vigina is full of nerves and its very sensitive how come wasn't she able to tell he slipped out the condom?
2.) how does cum feel inside you, i mean cant u tell when a man's fluid is entering you?
I just took out a condom wore it on my finger rubbed it against the back of my arms, took it off and rubbed my finger on the back of my palms and bliv u me there was a huge difference.
So ladies pls tell me d difference.
Re: Ladies Could You Tell If A Guy Is Putting On A Condom Or Not During Sex? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 24, 2015
undecided

How possible is it that he removed the condom and she didn't feel anything? Of course she became conscious that the condom was no more in the guy's _DICK but am sure she was enjoying it... ...

These baes.... undecided

EricRichie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LADIES WAYS OF LIFE / Who Is Right? The Guy Or The Lady?? / Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.