Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! (613 Views)

AGF, Senate, NDLEA Agree On Kashamu’s Extradition / UK Writes IGP Arase Over Kashamu’s Extradition / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by Stoical: 11:18am On May 24, 2015
It's funny how people just know that he is not innocent just by reading "piecemeal" of news here and there. I personally will not crucify him yet, as I ain't got hard facts about his perceived drug deals that may have took place in Chicago. However, if he is guilty, he should go face the law (but, I equally hope this bilateral agreement will be reciprocated someday if an American is involved in a shady deals - drug-related, oil bunkery, etc in Nigeria).

Meanwhile, let's wait and hear the rule of a competent court on the matter...25-5-2015 is just tomorrow.

I pray for a firm decision making Nigeria, especially as she relates with her international partners...this and only this will bring back then respect we long deserved in international affairs. Amen.

No One should ever be above the Law, I mean, NO ONE, (not even my father)... I so submit.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by Stoical: 11:19am On May 24, 2015
Sowie, no FTC as I have said so already tongue
Re: Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by temitemi1(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2015
Your opinion... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by DaBullIT(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2015
If you nor commit crime , you nor need fear, Go and face the full wrath of the law, if you come back innocent then you can come and blast your enemies, if not

wetin you sabi chop na im kee you o !!! grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by Stoical: 1:09pm On May 24, 2015
Yea, he should go and answer to the allegations...really, I don't care whether he is guilty or not...
Re: Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by cjrane: 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
If the man truly stole, then take him back to America.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition Case - No One Should Be Above The Law! by Stoical: 12:10am On May 25, 2015
cjrane:
If the man truly stole, then take him back to America.

His extradition is a case of drug trafficking and not theft...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Governor-elect, Akinwunmi Ambode Releases Official Portrait / Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Buhari's Government, Police Commissioner Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.