Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (609 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by kelvine(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
Dear Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,

My joy today is that you left the presidential seat hail and hearty with your wife beside you.

You did not struggle to be elected president neither did you fight to remain in power when it became apparent Nigerians desired a change in Government.

The understanding and love between you and your wife inspires me. You endured the greatest of challenges ever without witch-hunting your enemies. The calmness and humility you displayed amidst direct confrontations by almost the whole world still amazes me. The world saw your mistakes,lucked in dark corners and struck hard when you least expected.

Many are in hate and un-forgiveness because they felt you could have made their lives better but as a common Nigerian (a singular unit out of millions of others) I love and forgive you and will always pray for you. You are my hero, I will be mentored by your strengths and perseverance while I take lessons from your weaknesses and mistakes.

Today the world rejoices because a much desired change has come; as a loyal citizen I have no choice than to pledge to the peace and posterity of Nigeria- to be faithful, loyal and honest to the new administration. God bless Nigeria, God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,God bless President Muhammadu Buhari, God bless me. ‪

Kelvine
Re: Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by elipheleh(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2015
Gej my hero

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The President I Love- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
A TOTAL gentleman... He has his flaws but you cant deny it; his sense of empathy and good mind are there to be seen and felt..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency And The Lawan-akume Deal: End Of Discussion / Photo: Remembering The Victims Of Dana Air Ill Fated Plane / End Of The 7th Senate (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.