Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

ole girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ole girl (924 Views)

Fan Stylishly Call Banky W "Ole". See Tweet / Video: L.A .X – Ole Ft . Dremo & Ycee / Good Ole Days (for Ajepakos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ole girl by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2015
My ex and I had been friends for some time then we started dating things became sweet. 3 months ago she asked me some money but as at that time my salary had not been paid and I was broke. I explained to her, I gave the little I had but her never forgave me nor understood. From that time she changed saying I was not there for her when she needed me most .
Now after a month she now comes to my place we talk and she says she misses me. I have move on. BUT WHAT IS WRONG with this girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ole girl by agarawu23(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2015
money shouldn't be the problem if she truly cares undecided
Re: ole girl by Nobody: 11:51am On May 24, 2015
Closecall:
My ex and I had been friends for some time then we started dating things became sweet. 3 months ago she asked me some money but as at that time my salary had not been paid and I was broke. I explained to her, I gave the little I had but her never forgave me nor understood. From that time she changed saying I was not there for her when she needed me most .
Now after a month she now comes to my place we talk and she says she misses me. I have move on. BUT WHAT IS WRONG with this girl.

Yesterday she was crying mumu tears when she tried to touch me but I kept my cool

Sometimes I feel girls may be fools or just stupid
Re: ole girl by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2015
Any girl dat breaks up wit u because u can't assist her financially is materialistic.. Do not make d mistake by marryn her..
Re: ole girl by agarawu23(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2015
Closecall:

Yesterday she was crying mumu tears when she tried to touch me but I kept my cool

Sometimes I feel girls may be fools or just stupid
seems you already told her your last month salary is intact grin
Re: ole girl by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:58am On May 24, 2015
Maybe she has changed and realized her mistakes...

Btw-those kinda baes aint cool..
Re: ole girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
*chuckling * grin........emotional blackmail.... their best weapon....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ole girl by mencade5(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2015
hoes will always be hoes. Accept her at ur own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ole girl by vjsmiles: 12:27pm On May 24, 2015
Closecall:
she enjoys your company coz you make her laugh with your king james version of english angry
No offe? Nse bro but which community schl did this to you?

1 Like

Re: ole girl by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On May 24, 2015
Ze ho' wasn't loyal ze first time.

wat makes u szink she gon' stay put zis syme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ole girl by Brugo(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
Bro, she has turned a new leaf. Give her a chance. Give her your atm card and pin too.

SMH.
Re: ole girl by 400billionman: 8:57pm On May 24, 2015
Closecall:

Google Bipolar Disorder.

Guess she is sick from that.

A woman who rates your care by money or your pocket is not your woman
Re: ole girl by Moustache: 9:00pm On May 24, 2015
Closecall:
she wants ur Dick!!!...Confirm talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ole girl by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2015
She dey fall my hand
Re: ole girl by jonaifame22(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Ur atm always dispenses,she needs funds.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: Annoying Things Women Do / Am Gone Romancelanders / Some Of Y'all Females Are Savages(most Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.