Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Would You Do If She Tells You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If She Tells You This? (929 Views)

What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" / 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex / She Tells Grandma That She Was Cheated On, Grandma Tells Her To Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2015

Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by lilmaaxfidel: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2015
will she be that heartles?
Calculate primary school fees up to tertiary level and if it is Babcock where they pay 1.5m a year..
I wouldn't want to imagineimagine undecided
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2015
I go throway her for street na.. Make all and sundry rape am
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by IamLEGEND1: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2015
hugs and kisses all round.
#NoHardFeelings
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2015
I dey craze wey ah go pay her school fees?

Nah me born her??

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Lordave: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Just walk up to a law court and change my name to Everybody.

On a more serious note, if I would pay a girl's school fees in a high institution, she must be pregnant for me while attending that school.
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by XavierBlue(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2015
If i even pay her school fees for a term make i baff naked.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I dey craze wey ah go pay her school fees?

Nah me born her??
na love grin
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Tallesty1(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
na love grin
Me no dey for that stupid love ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by chiangyokay: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Heheheheh
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by dulux07(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Depends on der agreement tongue whenenver u help someone, it does not mean he/she owes u, n shud b enslavex to u.
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by SPG4U(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=20pt]I go sue Buhari
And Buhari will bear d cost of my loss
By paying back all d money I av spent on her
And also getting married to her most beautiful daughter[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Godskidmidas(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]I go sue Buhari

And Buhari will bear d cost of my loss

By paying back all d money I av spent on her

And also getting married to her most beautiful daughter[/size]
Are you are a guy?
Re: What Would You Do If She Tells You This? by Basildvalour(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2015
From primary one to 400level

I be her grandfather?

BTW, how old will the payer be by then?

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do If Your Parent's Don't Approve Of Your Relationship / FAMILY IN CONFLICT !!!please,answer This Question Frankly . / Social Media; Its Effect On Modern Day Relationships And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.