Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fuel Crisis Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis Wahala (554 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Fresh Fuel Crisis Looms As PENGASSAN Threatens Strike / May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Crisis Wahala by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
This picture has got me laughing all day

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis Wahala by stevolinkon40: 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
Pix too small. I lost my goggle
Re: Fuel Crisis Wahala by 2cato: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
This picture has got me laughing all day
i hope you will not insult Buhari if he choses to remove subsidy so as to get enough money to compensate the thieves and rogues who sponsored his election bid.
Re: Fuel Crisis Wahala by gen2briz(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Fuel Crisis Wahala by modath(f): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
2cato:
i hope you will not insult Buhari if he choses to remove subsidy so as to get enough money to compensate the thieves and rogues who sponsored his election bid.

Who made you people like this ? what got damaged inside of you guys.

Someone made a topic to dispel the heavy gloom and inject some humour into an otherwise gloomy situation but trust your ilk to rain on the parade!!! kiss

Buhari is 10 times the man the hero, you saTANists wish your Jona could be!!!
Re: Fuel Crisis Wahala by 2cato: 1:52pm On May 24, 2015
modath:

Who made you people like this ? what got damaged inside of you guys.

Someone made a topic to dispel the heavy gloom and inject some humour into an otherwise gloomy situation but trust your ilk to rain on the parade!!! kiss

Buhari is 10 times the man the hero, you saTANists wish your Jona could be!!!
methink it will do you a far and better good if you swallow rock.
I have over 200 topics been started by obiagelli just to insult gej over partiall removal of subsidy.

(1) (Reply)

I Remain Grateful-jonathan / Stop Saying What You Don’t Know – David Mark Warns Ben / Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.