Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki (708 Views)

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki by Nayok(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2015
No doubt, for the first time in history of the senate electing the SP is keenly contested. The era of PDP was selection. News says Ndume and Akume have stepped down, right? We are left with these 2: Lawan and Saraki, right? A summary of their profile; Lawan is from one of the legacy party that formed APC which is ANPP. ANPP have been in opposition since 1999, right? It will be safe to say Lawan is more of a progressive, right? Now Saraki is from the nPDP that decamped to our party after APC have been formed, right? Is he a progressive minded, I don't think but make no mistake, he's qualified and competent to head the senate. He will bring colour and glamour to the senate but I can not guarantee some difficult executive bills to be passed like bills on corruption and cutting down NASS members earnings. GMB is an old man who will need team players to make his work load light. Between Lawan and Saraki, who do you think will be a better team player? Your time starts now, you may use your life line of 50 50 or ask the audience or call a friend[center][/center] cheesy grin

Re: Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki by laidian(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2015
Please wait, i don flash Tinubu, waiting for his call
Re: Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki by Tanyogo(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2015
For Akume to have ran away from battling saraki, it then shows clearly that Saraki has strong holds as it seems. But one can't undermine the merger of Akume and Lawan, coz The Akume I know has never ran from a battle like this without returning in another way. He single handed made Benue tough and uncontrollable for PDP. However, Saraki has about 65% chances within APC circles.

(1) (Reply)

On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] / Emir Sanusi Speaks About A Buhari Presidency 12 Years Ago In London / Obiano Weeps As 69 Burnt To Death In Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.