Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] (712 Views)

FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers / Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by baye2023(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2015
I see people open Threads to Criticize PMB's administration 2days after inaugration..well Izz Allowed #Badbelle...But if you want to criticize, Be logical about it and make sure to judge Buhari's government on the strength of your love for Nigeria not on PDP's puerility..On the Declaration of Asset..Read this screenShot...Learn nd Chill

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by baye2023(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2015
After assets declaration forms are submitted to CCB, a formal search is conducted within 30days after which they can either be made public... I advice you to hold your fire $ wait for at least 30days after the inauguration of President Buhari before throwing your toys inthe pram. #Ayourb

1 Like

Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by shikshark: 9:46am On May 31, 2015
tell dem abeg
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by Nobody: 9:50am On May 31, 2015
I have long stopped arguing with the Tanoids because they are dumbos, they lack sense of reasoning.
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by acenazt: 10:01am On May 31, 2015
Na una dey worry about those tanoids dem no wan hear word. Dem oga don retire to him villa to enjoy the fruit of him carelessness dem dey dey put eye for Pmb matter. Pesin never even know road to kitchen for Aso rock them don begin talk say where him assests.
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by Temihatz(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2015
Tanoids... Keep calm, try again later. undecided #EnemiesofProgress SMH
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by papoose999(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2015
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by Nobody: 10:06am On May 31, 2015
K
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by lovemoi2(f): 10:16am On May 31, 2015
I'm really sad for Nigerian youths

Buhari came in just two days ago and all they have done so far is criticize him. Very ilogical given the timeframe.

The youths are so ignorant that they dont know that there are procedures to follow

May God help Nigeria

For the sake of Nigeria let us work together and support buhari.

Nigerian youths, if Buhari fails you are the ones that will suffer

What supprised me was that I met a youth who was obvioysly suffering during Jonathan's administration and the only reason he wanted Jonathan back was because he is christian!!!

Please dont be blinded by religion, the masses are suffering, all we need is a good leader.
Re: On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:19am On May 31, 2015
Taking time to fill asset declaration form
Assuming d guy take time fill inec form, he for know who take him waec certificate
Nonsense
Thrash
I just hate anytin apc(devil)

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Stop Exam Malpractice In Nigeria ? / If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him / Can We Say There Is Stable Power Supply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.