Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. (1236 Views)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by benuejosh: 4:20pm On May 24, 2015
The Difference between MAN and BOY..
A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone
while a MAN is confident enough to say
“baby can u answer that for me”!!
A BOY runs the streets & chill with his
friends while a MAN is enjoying time with
his woman planning
ahead for their future!
A BOY complains about spending too much
time with his woman, a MAN plans
vacations & getaways because he is wise
enough to notice tomorrow isn’t promised!
A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN
has heart & emotions.
A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN
massages & caresses his woman!
A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple
things a woman want, a MAN screams
unity!
A BOY tells his woman all the things she
does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his
woman’s hard
work!
A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a
MAN tells his woman she is beautiful!
A BOY will read this & think this is about
him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly
acknowledge what
he needs to fix in his relationship.
Which are you....BOY or MAN....
WHICH DO YOU HAVE MAN OR BOY ??
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by naijaboiy: 4:25pm On May 24, 2015
When will you people stop BLACKMAILING men with all the bullshit classifications of men and boys? undecided
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2015
you don try
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by benuejosh: 4:32pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
you don try
a hand of applause for me
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by benuejosh: 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
When will you people stop BLACKMAILING men with all the bullshit classifications of men and boys? undecided
I just noticed the end part of your moniker. Sorry about it.
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by agarawu23(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2015
benuejosh:
a hand of applause for me
papapapapa

I can now see your write up is cos you are a boiy

I can see I am a man and you are a boiy grin
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by benuejosh: 4:41pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
papapapapa

I can now see your write up is cos you are a boiy

I can see I am a man and you are a boiy grin
busted!
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by kenedy175(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2015
Is that So? undecided
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
benuejosh:
I just noticed the end part of your moniker. Sorry about it.
What is this one spewing? undecided
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 24, 2015
somehow correct..
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by publicenemy(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2015
benuejosh:
The Difference between MAN and BOY.. A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say “baby can u answer that for me”!! A BOY runs the streets & chill with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn’t promised! A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions. A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman’s hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship. Which are you....BOY or MAN.... WHICH DO YOU HAVE MAN OR BOY ??
Is this meant to attract sympathy from the ladies in Nairaland?

You are a woman wrapper...
Re: The Difference Between A MAN And A BOY. by benuejosh: 6:09am On May 25, 2015
publicenemy:

Is this meant to attract sympathy from the ladies in Nairaland?

You are a woman wrapper...
really? Are you a boy?

(1) (Reply)

The Real Me!!! / One Of The Cutest Girl In Nairaland Has Something To Say! / LADIES! 10 Ways To Prove To Him That You Only Want A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.