Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ugent Need of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugent Need of Advice (584 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugent Need of Advice by MCastle: 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
Someone sent this to me..
Dear sir,
Please help me post this, I need to know what to do. My introduction is in July this year, and wedding November, My mother in-law insist I must be pregnant before the wedding else NO WEDDING. What should I do? (please give wise counsels, don't abuse or insult).
I know nairalanders have brain, so i want u to help her with some good advice.
Thanx
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by agarawu23(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2015
good idea cheesy

the mother in-law has no bad intention guiding such statement. nowadays ladies are too dangerous lipsrsealed abortion today, different kind of drugs tomorrow.

shebi na don dey sama una sef before the marriage preparation? so what stop you from getting pregnant before the ceremony as we are 100% sure the wedding will take place

IF you are the sex after marriage group(original virgin o) , then you need to talk to your guy to cool her mum.

1 Like

Re: Ugent Need of Advice by south7313: 4:44pm On May 24, 2015
As for me, I don't agree to dat one ooo undecided undecided
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by MCastle: 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
www.treasureroyal.com
Check it out when you are free the info may help someone.
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2015
You don do abortion for am or tell him that you once do am 4 person?
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by swimcash(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2015
tell her 2 get pregnant. y complicate life
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by ronald4lif(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
If there's anyone to put such condition it should be the fiance not his mother. The mother should allow her have peace. She (the lady) should tell us if the fiance supports the idea.
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by Melahou(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2015
Is there any problem with that?
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by Dotwillis1(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2015
IoI, i think the mother Just wanna be sure you stiII v womb before gracing the marriage.

cheesy
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
No one should put such condition on you. If you don't want to be pregnant then just say no. Who told them you'd be pregnant by November anyway. So if by the grace of good you don't get pregnant in the first year then what?
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
I understand she's just trying to watch out for her son (who wouldn't?). Don't try to use the "damn you" approach. It'll make things worse for you. All you got to do is to first talk it out with your husband to be. Make him understand why you don't want to be pregnant before marriage. If you two agree on it then, whatever anyone says irrespective of who the person is is inconsequential. You could talk it out with her too.
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by U2ice(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
What's does her husband to be fink abt it?

Mayb we could start from there...
Re: Ugent Need of Advice by Aitee1: 7:50pm On May 24, 2015
End time mother in-law undecided

Thought we were taught no sex before marriage lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ugent Need of Advice by MCastle: 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
The husband is already tasting the honey before honeymoon but no pregnancy yet.
But she's is not Children creator

(1) (Reply)

Religious Couples And MouthAction / Paying For Sex / Gay Marriage--------see The Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.