Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,290 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins (22379 Views)

JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
Y arent ds men of God chastising our politicians?? Of wat use is ds scholarship now, wat is its long term benefits? is it to covenant university? will d benefactors ve awaiting jobs or entrepreneurial opportunities hereafter? Are they going to be sponsored to Gej 14 new schools?? Wea are d Elijahs, Moses, John d baptists etc of our time..who never feared to confront d govt
Quote me hypocritically and let Ubah subsidy petrol burn ye!!!!
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by mezualvex(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2015
what if you wrote jamb this year waiting for post utme can you still apply?
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Genea(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2015
waiting for their reply
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by buskie13(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2015
kaka22:
This is good initiative by Bishop...

Meanwhile, something strange happened... grin

pls....wats strange about de picture... i don't get it..
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by hollowpot15684(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
if this is for excellent student, what about the average?? don't they deserve a future?
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by jamace(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2015
Chai, capitalism is very good o. After looting sufficiently from the masses, then you become a philanthropist. grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by davidque007(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2015
Aitee1:
Una sure say dem go give non members of winners chapel? undecided

cos church sef don dey top for racist list sad

I hope u'r not deaf or blind? Did u see any criteria that says u must be a winner b4 u get the scholarship? Am sure u can read, besides the church itself (winners chapel) has an in house scholarship for less priviledged church members and this has been on for over 15years now and plenty welfare packages for the poor and widows.
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Evicsholar(f): 8:13am On May 25, 2015
feran14:

with my experience from covenant uni, ill advice to to wait... just chill.. you will Recieve it
thanks, buh i've registered over a week
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Nobody: 8:22am On May 25, 2015
Evicsholar:
thanks, buh i've registered over a week

ah... do they have a contact on the website for help?
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Evicsholar(f): 8:28am On May 25, 2015
feran14:

ah... do they have a contact on the website for help?
I dont think so
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Nobody: 9:08am On May 25, 2015
Evicsholar:
I dont think so

hmmmmn..... you cant be the only one experiencing it
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by KidProgrammer(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Finepaparazy post=34058332][/quote]sis can i apply am a jambite ooo and post jamb is still on the way
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ayawori(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
Alezy:
its been on for years but only to members, dis is the first time and am happy abt it.
no dis is d first time its getting on NL. who on a normal day checks a church website for scholarship. I know a few pple who finished from CU on scholarship who are not members. Just get the right signatures on ur form n u r good to go
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by oluwawilliams(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.
Seriously, why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.
Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know at least 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?
Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than $500(#100,000)per section,which means with $2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.
The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines
1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result ,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.
2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.
3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.
4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines.
NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines.
Admission is sure ,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322
Email: Tonioni2013@Gmail.com
Whatsapp: +639062418709
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Ayomide002: 11:44am On May 28, 2015
I only have a distinction in my waec..... Can i apply plss?
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Alezy(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
ayawori:
no dis is d first time its getting on NL. who on a normal day checks a church website for scholarship. I know a few pple who finished from CU on scholarship who are not members. Just get the right signatures on ur form n u r good to go
if any one who is nt a member got the scholarship b4 now den they did so illegalli. as u said, the ryt signature was signd for the wrong person.
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Lenry: 2:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Many replies and comments here simply show why many Nigerians will never prosper and will never make any progress or improve in their downtrodden position. Why - simply for speaking against what they don't know.
Thank God those who have never misused their mouths are daily being shown the light that lifted them out of their misery when they came to know the truth. Bishop Oyedepo will simply show his members how he achieved his money and prosperity and how they too can achieve the same. It is then left to you if you follow the instructions or not. No one is forced to do anything that they are not willing to do.
You can see now why all his critics will die in their poverty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBb0j1k7i4E
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
portrait Painting of Special Memories and special people in the life of Bishop David Oyedepo.
The portrait painting of Bishop Oyedepo was commissioned by softcom Company. It was delivered to Bishop Oyedepo On 17th of October 2015. The feedback was awesome when Bishop saw it.

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)
Mobile No: +2347039409847. +2348052272655.
Email: info@awizzy.net

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by MissKudoswrite(f): 10:04am On Jan 27
Wow, this is nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Past Questions And Answers / Absu Admission 2011/2012 Update / First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.