Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views (507 Views)

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
Many churches today have set aside a special day for church members to show their appreciation to their pastors and the wives of their pastors. If i am being very honest with myself, i find that concept to be problematic. I may be wrong and prepared to be educated on here. Do you think it is scriptural? Is it Christian?. After all the Bible says Jesus has made us all priests, but if we are all priests, who must appreciate who?

educate me. Insults are welcome cool
Re: Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
So many rubbish practises being introduced to churches by charlatans these. Days angry
Re: Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views by Preciousgirl(f): 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
what is wrong with it ?angry angry
Re: Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views by enilove(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
Why do you have to appreciate them ?
Are they not servants of God?

If they expect an appreciation from church members or any man then they don't have a reward from God. They have received their rewards. Not only that , they are trying to share in God's glory .
I am sure they will be expecting gift from the members .

This is not scriptural and such a church is already yoking with the world .

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views by Preciousgirl(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2015
enilove:

If they expect an appreciation from church members or any man then they don't have a reward from God. They have received their rewards. Not only that , they are trying to share in God's glory .

angry
Re: Pastors And Wives Appreciation Day: Your Views by bingbagbo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
enilove:

embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What A Week Gone By! / The Pastors Have Become Brutish / Why Won't God Tell Me The Next Step?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.