Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" (38577 Views)

Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by charly4lyf(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2015
noblegrex:
Annie do not really need to reply her,I mean she should knw her status,that she's a public figure. Replying her makes the two of them,silent is d best answer for a f**l let your fans do d talking for you.u don't react on every issues simple.

What public figure? Mtcheeew, some people sha

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nobody: 12:11am On May 25, 2015
tomgabriel:
She wished she was in Annie's shoes. That is why she is hating

I agree. wink
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by charlesucheh(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2015
YOU LIE!!! That girl doesn't have a PHD degree. A ph.d holder will always learn to control his/her emotions in public discourse, social medias etc. Those insults she melted out on tuface and Anie weren't neccessary, she was just like a child begging for attention!!! But you guys should tell me, between the FAT lady and the girl below, who's prettier?
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by swaggyfunmite: 12:36am On May 25, 2015
Im happy d two babes involved are both ugly, just dat one is fatter #lolx

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by loomer: 12:40am On May 25, 2015
I must popular syndrome
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by obitobe: 2:06am On May 25, 2015
priscaoge:
Some girls shaaa, always bitchy undecided U don't like someone yet u keep stalking their page undecided

Just take a good look at the girl's writeup, even my 5year old niece can't write that poo, can't she spell properly or is that the new trend? She can't even make a good sentence. Annie get plenty time shaa, replying n insulting her is too childish of her. So if na she be PEJ she go just hang herself. Mstchewww.

We de talk say fuel scarce Una dey here de blow grammar undecided
i don't think you should say such thing, the OP didn't post what statement the lady said to warranty anie to call her a fat, ugly lady. Also the fact one happened to be a celebrity doesn't give her the freedom to insult anyone. And lastly, she could be so enraged that her brain is thinking one thing and her fingers are typing something else, in fact she is not coordinated.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by NobleG1(m): 3:26am On May 25, 2015
silverdam:
So yesterday a lady went on a coupled up
picture of Tuface & wifey – Annie Idibia, which the singer had just shared with his fans to call out Annie.
The handle in question @naturalbeautifulinside (later changed to @diva_excusive) left a comment for 2Face saying Annie had called her a “Fat ugly fool” on her IG page, because the fan had criticised Annie’s new short hair cut. The girl who says she has a PhD called Mrs. Idibia a bi**h and some other choice words.

Lol, the fan is a disgrace to PhD.... Look at her spellings, she can't even spell

I understand why you critisized her. Her English is terrible but many people on NL are not better than her. Even you also have grammatical errors in your post.

Nigerian education system is moribund. Universities chunk out either half-baked or illiterate graduates each year. Most of the so-called graduates can't even write a letter. More than 95% of "graduates" are computer illiterates!

It's very sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by M4gunners: 4:55am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
if to say the girl manage fine e for good embarassed smiley sad
Sorry bro , i no dey support anybody for hia oo , d truth be say dat girl fine. Just take a look at her again! Even without makeup She fine well well pass some of our celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by donttouch: 5:12am On May 25, 2015
Taxi! Taxi!!
Abeg carry mi commot 4 dis brothel. I no dey like dey wen asha.wo dey fight.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by DinhoMVP: 5:44am On May 25, 2015
Oya Sisi PHD u don popular now shebi na wetin u want oya chop applause...NEXT Please
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by forandy(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2015
Her spellings sha cry....Be like say she nid d english classes finally....and ermmm....she's really fat and ugly jare
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by heeds2532(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Onyiido: 6:21am On May 25, 2015
OsoDupe:
Annie should have looked at herself twice before calling someone ugly, it's a case of pot calling kettle black and that PhD holder shouldn't have abused 2face like that.
The girl should have looked @ herself $ held her mouth and not criticize Annie's hairstyle. Guess she was only looking for cheap popularity, $ she got it too.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by priscaoge(f): 6:34am On May 25, 2015
obitobe:
i don't think you should say such thing, the OP didn't post what statement the lady said to warranty anie to call her a fat, ugly lady. Also the fact one happened to be a celebrity doesn't give her the freedom to insult anyone. And lastly, she could be so enraged that her brain is thinking one thing and her fingers are typing something else, in fact she is not coordinated.

A trip to Annie's page will make u feel good Dear or even read d little note op posted instead of reading only the conversations..Annie didn't just go to her page to insult her, she insulted Annie 1st. The fact that they are celebrities doesn't mean we should throw insults at them n expect a hug. And about u thinking I shouldn't drop my opinion, what shouldn't i say? That the girl is an illiterate or that Annie would have ignored her? Do I sincerely need Ur permission before doing that?
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by tabolaji: 6:43am On May 25, 2015
ellahzy:
I dey like this kind quarrel grin

Why u no go like am. smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2015
Both of them are to blame.

Annie should never have called a fan of hers "fat ugly fool"..seems she's got used to fame and lots of fans..d reason why God'll never raise some ppl. Fame intoxicates.

The fan shouldn't have abused her back directly but expose her public misconduct to fans..like make her ingratitude open to d masses esp. as a woman. That hurts more.

But women fight dey dey one kind sha.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by mikkyword(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2015
OsoDupe:
Annie should have looked at herself twice before calling someone ugly, it's a case of pot calling kettle black and that PhD holder shouldn't have abused 2face like that.

look familiar, did u school in AAU
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by delishpot: 7:24am On May 25, 2015
Ngwanu, make una no fight again.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by OsoDupe(f): 7:24am On May 25, 2015
mikkyword:

look familiar, did u school in AAU
Nah
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by lacreamilips: 7:29am On May 25, 2015
One thing people fail to understand is that we are all created in God's own image, you think you are beautiful cos your mirror said so or you are luck enough to have good looking parents, please words are like nails the piece the heart. Calling people FAT is not a good word cos it can cause depression in their lives, some it's their nature and some they may be going through one thing or the other. They both went too far we accept but it's not right for fans to come out and insults instead of trying to correct them, two wrongs don't make a right and that is what is killing our society. They are both beautiful in their own ways and represents GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nobody: 7:30am On May 25, 2015
Pure epitome of a Yoruba woman... very typical one.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by iamnemo(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2015
priscaoge:
Some girls shaaa, always bitchy undecided U don't like someone yet u keep stalking their page undecided

Just take a good look at the girl's writeup, even my 5year old niece can't write that poo, can't she spell properly or is that the new trend? She can't even make a good sentence. Annie get plenty time shaa, replying n insulting her is too childish of her. So if na she be PEJ she go just hang herself. Mstchewww.

We de talk say fuel scarce Una dey here de blow grammar undecided

Playa hating na full time job 24/7/365.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Moana(f): 7:39am On May 25, 2015
I was really getting boiled up inside reading this ladies comment, until i got to polygamous shameless b**ch i couldnt hold it in. grin i had to laugh cheesy God dey o
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Kolade354(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Annie don turn rat wey enter water cheesy
How you dey my friend? The state of the Nation under Jonathan led govt is doing fine man......A litre is now #300
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by lacreamilips: 7:53am On May 25, 2015
Please people should stop and read her write up every well and note that her brain were fasted then her fingers it's becos she was angry and most people do that alot, even while exchanging words with people physically in anger u make mistakes in sentences. If u no say u don experience dis kind it b4 rise ur hand up grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nostalgia21(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2015
OsoDupe:
and Annie reach? If you were the one referred to as ugly what would have been ur reaction?
na true sha,ok. You win
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:04am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
if to say the girl manage fine e for good embarassed smiley sad
grin grin grin Bro, have conscience..
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:10am On May 25, 2015
But what is the lady rapping? Annie was on her own jeje too when she posted her pic and the lady in question was the first antagonist when she willfully criticized Annie's hair cut. And she deliberately did not tell us what exact words she used in criticizing Annie in the first place if you all noticed. So madam "fine face", na you first find trouble. Annie simply dished it out to you back so stop crying wolf!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by starkgates: 8:17am On May 25, 2015
DOUBLE SLASH!!! GET 30%
SLASH THE USUAL PRICE:_
Create a website * Advertising/
Placing ad on our website * Music
Promotion * A 90k email list for
your biz. * A 10,000 mobile number list. * **CLAIM TWO OFFERS
AND GET 2GB DATA ON ANY
NETWORK OF YOUR CHOICE**
HURRY OFFER VALID TILL 27th
of May,2015 3 days Money back
guarantee. Email us :info@naijaexpl ode.com Or call : 07060599203 visit our website www.naijaexplode.com
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by ToughestTee(f): 8:27am On May 25, 2015
D truth is Annie is too ugly to call someone ugly. make she dey mind her own biz too, wiv her mouth like nyash
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by sammily(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
undecided

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by 2kris(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2015
ellahzy:
I dey like this kind quarrel grin
i will not like any pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Peter Okoye Supports Tacha / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.