Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" (38566 Views)

Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Grahamjnr(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
What's the criteria for opening an Instagram? Is it FSLC? This girl should show us her certificate!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nelson21(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by juniormusa(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
Wetin we no go see
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by brosdoncome(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
She knows how to spell, its just that she mistakenly pressed the wrong keys on her fone when typing. I think she came down to Annie's level because to me, Annie doesn't have any class!

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
ugly fat fool? That's a blow
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by brosdoncome(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2015
Gorimapa husband lipsrsealed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by White007(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
undecided

Broke people always have time to run their mouth on people. I think it's just boredom, that moment when you ain't got Jack going on in your own life and you sit and be like "Ay, I'm sure Tuface and Anny got something I can run my mouth about."
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by chima24life(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
Wahala dey
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
None of my business!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by AreaFada2: 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
So called celebrity these days have very thin skin. Many have very little class.

As a public figure, restraint is crucial. You owe it to your fans & society.

You cannot afford to come across as a bully, mocking people's physique and the like.

Celebrity status confers responsibilities, not just privileges.

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Rolandken(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
Lol. O GA OO. Things u hear in the news nowadays. Korimapa? Lool. The PhD holder clearly has internal issues she has to work on. And Annie Idibia....too much money can really make one jobless.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Bonuwa: 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
Hahahahahhahahaha very funny
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by noblegrex: 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
Annie do not really need to reply her,I mean she should knw her status,that she's a public figure. Replying her makes the two of them,silent is d best answer for a f**l let your fans do d talking for you.u don't react on every issues simple.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by assana: 11:26pm On May 24, 2015
Chiaaaaaaa women and der beefing.com grin y did d serpent had to give Eve d apple of knowledge to eat women make una learn to appreciate una selves ooooooo Mbok angry undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by efilefun(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2015
shes not the only disgrace to PhD we got one clueless PhD holder leading nigeria blindly under the control of some women
silverdam:
So yesterday a lady went on a coupled up
picture of Tuface & wifey – Annie Idibia, which the singer had just shared with his fans to call out Annie.
The handle in question @naturalbeautifulinside (later changed to @diva_excusive) left a comment for 2Face saying Annie had called her a “Fat ugly fool” on her IG page, because the fan had criticised Annie’s new short hair cut. The girl who says she has a PhD called Mrs. Idibia a bi**h and some other choice words.

Lol, the fan is a disgrace to PhD.... Look at her spellings, she can't even spell

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by neyur: 11:33pm On May 24, 2015
cool
UnknownT:
I didn't see where the lady mentioned anything about PhD

May be you used sun-glass while readng the thread at the first time...remove the sunglass so that you can see well
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by phonespecs: 11:33pm On May 24, 2015
KORIMAPA grin grin

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Ebuka478(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2015
Is it just me? i didn't even make anything of all she wrote.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by UnknownT: 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
neyur:
cool

May be you used sun-glass while readng the thread at the first time...remove the sunglass so that you can see well
lol. I'm serious here dude. I didn't see any PhD on the 'screenshot' pictures
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by neyur: 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
brosdoncome:
She knows how to spell, its just that she mistakenly pressed the wrong keys on her fone when typing. I think she came down to Annie's level because to me, Annie doesn't have any class!

Don't mind those fellow nairalanders gushing there mouth to speak against her spelling and grammer composition.
I don't know how some dudes take EDUCATION to be. Because I believe in as much you liveth you are still under correction.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by OsoDupe(f): 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
Nostalgia21:

is Annie not fine enough?
Is the PhD holder not beautiful enough?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by neyur: 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
UnknownT:
lol. I'm serious here dude. I didn't see any PhD on the 'screenshot' pictures

That means you need to update ur fone or better still format it. Lobatan
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by slap1(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2015
She said 2Face is even her type...funny. grin
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nostalgia21(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2015
OsoDupe:
Is the PhD holder not beautiful enough?
no. she nor reach.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by UnknownT: 11:45pm On May 24, 2015
neyur:

That means you need to update ur fone or better still format it. Lobatan
I used both a Z10 and Bold2 to read that thread so I don't get you
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by OsoDupe(f): 11:45pm On May 24, 2015
Nostalgia21:

no. she nor reach.
and Annie reach? If you were the one referred to as ugly what would have been ur reaction?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Obipat(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2015
2face don suffer! Anni? Abeg look miror b4 u call any girl urgly
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by ArabianPrince: 11:47pm On May 24, 2015
I can confirm that her PhD is not the academic PhD. She has the Player Haters Degree. a.k.a PhD.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by charly4lyf(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2015
brosdoncome:

Bro, you wicked too much.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by chidimmaaa(f): 12:04am On May 25, 2015
Nostalgia21:

is Annie not fine enough?
she is but that doesnt give her the right to call someone else ugly and fat. She aint that good looking

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nobody: 12:07am On May 25, 2015
The PhD holder deserved the abuse.

If you don't like someone's hair style, dressing, looks etc, you simply look and move on. Criticising a stranger publicly will only end in tears. This is a typical trait of the average Nigerian.

People dress for themselves, if Annie's hubby likes her new hair style, that's all that counts. The PhD fan prodded and poked the sleeping bear, and didn't like the outcome. Next time, hopefully, she'll mind her business, and keep her opinions to herself, if they're negative. The saying "If you have nothing nice to say, it's best you don't say anything at all" comes to mind here. Never a truer statement was made.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by tomgabriel: 12:08am On May 25, 2015
She wished she was in Annie's shoes. That is why she is hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Vs RMD: Who Rocked The Scottish Skirt 'Kilt' Better? / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Asks For Location For Next Performance: Fans Drop Savage Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.