Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" (38575 Views)

Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by mrborntodoit: 9:01am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
How you dey my friend? The state of the Nation under Jonathan led govt is doing fine man......A litre is now #300

Gej foresaw it,he offered to remove subsidy ,you guys protested,now you are suffering and still calling Gej.

Una deserve am,make una suffer am.

In this part of the world,there is fuel in every filling station grin
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Kolade354(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Gej foresaw it,he offered to remove subsidy ,you guys protested,now you are suffering and still calling Gej.

Una deserve am,make una suffer am.

In this part of the world,there is fuel in every filling station grin
He is perfect in your eyes..............All his action were right even when he empower thug and rogues call OPC to secure Pipeline.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by mrborntodoit: 9:19am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
He is perfect in your eyes..............All his action were right even when he empower thug and rogues call OPC to secure Pipeline.

When you decide to open your eyes,you will see the truth. Until then, Ciao!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by vleen(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2015
Sure Annie is ugly, she should better go back nd look at herself in d mirror! D must ugly celebrity I've ever seen. But why d gal insult 2baba na wetin I no like! 2face could hv made a better choice.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Neplusultra(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2015
People can be miserable and frustrated I swear! She's ugly and fat like Ada Ameh yet she's calling Annie wey she no even reach her dog for house names,D situation in Nig is taking its toll on pple!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by lacreamilips: 10:29am On May 25, 2015
Neplusultra:
People can be miserable and frustrated I swear! She's ugly and fat like Ada Ameh yet she's calling Annie wey she no even reach her dog for house names,D situation in Nig is taking its toll on pple!
Becareful with ur words how can u compare a human being to a dog someone that God created same as you

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by sandrahnaub(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2015
Nt fair undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Rosemary216(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2015
*whistling* this is so uncalled for!!!! Girls and deir wahala!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Originalsly: 11:26am On May 25, 2015
"...c has her head be like rat wey enter water"...she not lying!
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by Nobody: 11:53am On May 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol at father of many nation.Buh wait o!The bible says"Be fruitful and multiply".
And is dat how to multiply by jumping from one woman to another impregnating dem like dog? cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by kunlenkirol(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2015
I don't care abt the educational pedegree of the supposed PhD holder, d issue is that Annie messed up. And the lady gave it to her.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by KemiJesus(f): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
Why na lady? You should have ignored Annie,this is not good atall 4ladies.So 2 of you should just stop,no more replies/insults.
Re: Annie Idibia Calls A Phd Fan "Ugly Fat Fool" by ebuclassic18(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
the fat girl is an attension seeker,,,,,she wants to be a celeb she even looks dirty for my liking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos / BBNaija: Peter Okoye Supports Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.