Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account (53033 Views)

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye / Okonjo-iweala Exposes NIPC - Over $20bn Lost Through Fraudulent Tax Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nellybii: 8:23am On May 25, 2015
new2020:

Typical Yoruba man...poking into Niger Delta states big allocations. Thank your God that our resource is feeding you and your people when you people are contributing nothing.

Chart below shows distribution by producing states; 80% and 20% from most to least! Ondo is the least! Ingrates!

Why must you insult Yorubas in this case?
Can you please answer the question? What has Bayelsa Governor been doing with all the huge allocations? No light, no good water, no jobs, no farms All of you are either thugs or militants or ex militants. Shame on you suffering in the midst of plenty because of your laziness and corrupt culture you brought to the presidency. A slave will forever be a slave. No matter how much you dress a pig, it must go back to mud. You are back to where you rightly belong. Nigeria made a mistake and it has been corrected appropriately. Just say bye bye to political relevance in Naija for ever. You ingrates. Mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by scachy(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Kano (N106.5 billion)

HOW ? ........... WHY ?

angry
Ask ur father. Fool
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 8:24am On May 25, 2015
treach:

You said it all. Buhari needs dis woman or he will be in a total mess. All who are surrounding our president elect will put so much confusion in his head and clear d remain balance.
he does not need this recycled IMF apologist, she can go teach at yale. she has long past her relevance and we need people in the now and here....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nellybii: 8:24am On May 25, 2015
millhouse:
thank you my broda

Brothers in crime.
Rikisi pa won po mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2015
router123:
Pls don't get things twisted. If u probe dis thing well u will realize dat okonjo is publishing d normal regular monthly allocation given to dis states during d stated period of time. I blv okonjo woman is really more concerned abt her career in world bank Dan d Nigerian nation any policy she bring is 2 favour world bank 1st b4 d nation nigeria. Ask her if dere was anytime she & d governors sat down and agreed on sharing d excess crude money?
She is more concerened with her bogus IMF doctorate degree than paying fuel marketers

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by kodded(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
scachy:
Ask ur father. Fool

how much revenue does nigeria get from those people ?

Have a nice day It seems you woke up from the bad side of the bed today smiley

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by scachy(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Did you read the post or you just want to comment undecided
Do u mind d stupid fool.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by martolux(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
I think our Governors are the most corrupt.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Saorchy(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2015
Halaz:
I have never blame this woman, and I can never ever blame her. Because she is the only woman among those who beg GEJ to concede the defeat and congratulate GMB during the collation in Abuja. I believe she need this beloved country to remained undivided for she have a lot of things to explain. Jona you have skeletons in your wardrobe....
sai Buhari.
oga we are tired of stories...we need results
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 8:28am On May 25, 2015
what has she really done in Nigeria...do we have mpre jobs, are our inflation levels low, is our exchange rate stable, do we have a thriving foriegn reserves, are our FDI's increasing or decreasing, all i hear from her is name calling and blame gaming now ahw wants to pas the buck to state governors, i mean what has she done, i need her achievements please, and not graduating from Harvard, if i had enough dough i could get into Harvard too

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by BlackBaron: 8:30am On May 25, 2015
Akwa Ibom I know and see a few snippets of work carried out there.

Someone be kind to show us befitting projects from Delta and Bayelsa states.

And why does Kano get that much!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by scachy(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2015
Vikkie14:
2014 shows a great Decline in ECA.
Am just waiting to see what Osun State gets from ECA and why her workers are not being paid 6months now.
The workers are starting strike tomorrow.
They said he is called AreGBESE (king of debts], whatever, i just want to know why his workers are being owed.
What do u expect,
Him and APC squandered d state fund in desperation to take over power. Rivers state Gov. Has said that Wike ll face financial challenges cos d state has no money. No wonder d desperation to Install APC candidate so as to cover up their loots

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nellybii: 8:31am On May 25, 2015
Bifwoli:

Okonjo Iweala once again proving that Igbos are upright and trustworthy people.[Okonjo for president]

Igbos abhor corruption and shady deals.

Igbos are upright? Trustworthy??
Am sure you laughed out loudly after typing this poo. It is a well known fact that Igbos cannot live comfortably in any environment where rule of law operates.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by scachy(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
my brother e tire me o
[/b]
Yet Kwankwaso ll fight tooth n nail with d federal government.perhaps he's leaving behind huge debt n abandoned projects in Kano state. Smh
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by lomprico(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2015
Kitsune:

Yeah, just like your Brain.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by scachy(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2015
NAIJASOM:

WHAT DOES kANO CONTRIBUTE TO DESERVE SUCH AMOUNT? AT LEAST WITH THE OIL PRODUCING STATES I UNDERSTAND BUT WITH KANO, IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
Yet Kwankwaso ll fight tooth n nail with d federal government.perhaps he's leaving behind huge debt n abandoned projects in Kano state. Smh
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by MabraO: 8:33am On May 25, 2015
Now I know Nigerians re illeterates

How can 8 states receive a total of 1.3trillion
Between 2011-2014
Left with 28 states
In orders words d 28 states receive .7trillion or there about to amt 2.29trillion

Ngozi dey lie Abeg
I believe in her mind she will be like just put few states high ECA nd few with low ECA Nigerians won't bother to ask about the remaining state.

Nigeria is a failed country
NOI, PGEJ nd Allison wrecked this country I swear

Buhari is only left with crumbles

I weep for this there country

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by komek(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:
i've been watching with keen interest the way some gullible Nigerians insult this woman.
I begin to ponder and ask myself "what was her crime".

With all the propagandas flying during the electioneering process, never was any accusation of financial embezzlement or recklessness levied against her.

Even the eagle-eyed media and social media crew never had any corrupt case against her except the state of the economy which in reality has many players and influencers that are more powerful than NOI.

I laugh when I see under-aged dullards who didn't even pass Economics in WASSC turn economic experts to insult this woman on Nairaland.
Ensure your mother can spell economics before you quote me

My mother can't spell ECONOMICS but I still need to quote u. Nice job u did here. I have always known majority of them who say such rubbish were as a result of hatred. The woman will continue to excel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by priscaoge(f): 8:35am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Lolz.... You and Abia sef!!

Lol.... cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by scachy(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2015
kodded:

how much revenue does
nigeria get from those people ?

Have a nice day
It seems you woke up from the bad side of the bed today
smiley[/b]
Sorry boss, u were not explicit so I thought u meant the money Kano state got is small. One love.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by obayaya(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2015
MabraO:
Now I know Nigerians re illeterates

How can 8 states receive a total of 1.3trillion
Between 2011-2014
Left with 28 states
In orders words d 28 states receive .7trillion or there about to amt 2.29trillion

Ngozi dey lie Abeg
I believe in her mind she will be like just put few states high ECA nd few with low ECA Nigerians won't bother to ask about the remaining state.

Nigeria is a failed country
NOI, PGEJ nd Allison wrecked this country I swear

Buhari is only left with crumbles

I weep for this there country

Oh Please shut up...

You are one hell of an educated illiterate..

Do you have an idea how resources are shared in this country?

All you know is come out and talk trash because you have the freedom to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Howmon: 8:37am On May 25, 2015
I expect to see a spreadsheet showing the breakdown and not this bullsh*t of a summary

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by watchindelta(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2015
Whether you like or you no like
after you hear this true talk
if you like e good
CHORUS: Ge ge
if you no like you hang
if you hang you go die
you go die for nothing
dey go carry your body go police station
you die e wrongfully
CHORUS: Ge ge, Ge Ge, Ge

Nigeria gettin money
foreign money from oversea
announcement start to happen
newspaper carry dem paper
radio dey shout for studio
Obasanjo turn vocalist
Yaraduwa road manager
every government statement
seven billion Naira missing
missing from oversea
foreign currency scandal
dey start to arrest everybodyo
e no finish, e no finish, e no finish
doctors, lawyers, auxilliars
Ingeniors, photographers
all of dem kirikiri
10 to 15 years of jail
after one year inside jail
civilian government take over
Dem releasy all of dem
Dem say dem be innocentio
Two point eight billion Naira
Oil money is still missing
Dey set up inquiry
Dey say money no lost eo
Dey dabaru everybody
supervisor Obasanjo
Dey say make him no talk o
Money no lost dem shout again
Inquiry come closeoo
election story inko
Obasanjo plan am very well,
him joined all politicians
who rule Nigeria before
the same old politicians
who spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of dem
All of dem dey there now
the young Africans dey get two ears for head
dem get two eye too
Dem dey see the thing wey dey happen
Dem dey hear am too
Few people dey fat with biggy money
and the rest dey hungry
me Fela, I challengie Obasanjo
na way he the all the time
make him carry me go any court
I go open book for am
Now whyo government e we dey do
eh bamihoo
na weak e government e dey oo
eh barri bao
now barri bao
now paddi paddi government we dey
eba me o

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Wonders98: 8:38am On May 25, 2015
sad
MCMLXXVI:
So, Enugu even received a SMALLER amount of crude cash than Osun state.

Broz u blind, I no c osun on d list o
MCMLXXVI:
So, Enugu even received a SMALLER amount of crude cash than Osun state.

Broz u blind, I no c osun on d list o
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by ddeola: 8:39am On May 25, 2015
Madam, just pack your load and GO ! We have had enough of you.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Uncletony(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
neutrotoba:
Dem don dey confess

I expect drama on the eve of handing over day!

Madueke will cry in public

Jonathan will talk more trash

PEJ will once again pledge her support to Aisha Buhari like she didn't hear the first time
"
Doyin Okupe and FFK will "travel" just in case the word "flee" will be censored by moderators.

Nigerians will smile

Baba will sai

Small pikin, have u brush your mouth this morning?!...oya go greet uncle, u done greet ur papa?!..oya greet me!.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by MabraO: 8:40am On May 25, 2015
obayaya:

Oh Please shut up...

You are one hell of an educated illiterate..

Do you have an idea how resources are shared in this country?

All you know is come out and talk trash because you have the freedom to do so.

U must be a big fool
U so blinded to sentiments nd ethnicity

Reason y I hate ibos so much
Mumu fellow

Since u know how it is shared why don't school us
Animal
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Franzeez(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
Vikkie14:
I can't agree less with you. Politics has bedeviled and beclouded their sense of reasoning.

Imagine if we've left Mr President deregulate/remove subsidy from oil sector in 2012, WE WON'T BE IN THIS MESS OF "FUEL SCARCITY" TODAY.
but, every PROGRESS have been politicised.

Tell them. I live in Australia, I have been to America, China, England and so many countries and Even without furl subsidy we would still have the cheapest fuel. The truth is Nigerians don't want to make sacrifice but the want to enjoy success. No Way

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Holyfield1(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
bogolobango:
tell us how uncle jona has transformed ur life cos am sick nd tired of dis ur noise "fake change"

Oponu
You should av quoted that Oromusanctuss......nd not comment et
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by muh4lyf(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2015
Why didn't you say dis all this while,it shows that the governors including you are bunch of thieves...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by watchindelta(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2015
fela is d real deal d rest Nigerians are blind. fela 4 ever d man with sense, not dis political generation

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by stayblack: 8:45am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:
i've been watching with keen interest the way some gullible Nigerians insult this woman.
I begin to ponder and ask myself "what was her crime".

With all the propagandas flying during the electioneering process, never was any accusation of financial embezzlement or recklessness levied against her.

Even the eagle-eyed media and social media crew never had any corrupt case against her except the state of the economy which in reality has many players and influencers that are more powerful than NOI.

I laugh when I see under-aged dullards who didn't even pass Economics in WASSC turn economic experts to insult this woman on Nairaland.
Ensure your mother can spell economics before you quote me
because SHE IS WITH UR OVER AGED DULLARD GEJ AND HIS LOOTERS... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.