Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account (53029 Views)

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye / Okonjo-iweala Exposes NIPC - Over $20bn Lost Through Fraudulent Tax Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by neutrotoba(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
Uncletony:

Small pikin, have u brush your mouth this morning?!...oya go greet uncle, u done greet ur papa?!..oya greet me!.

God punish ur uncle, ur papa, and yhu.

Oloriburuku person
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
and some bigotted, hate filled human (pardon my choice of words please) has taken it upon himself to usurp, demonize, slander, and undermine this woman.

I'm going to make it clear here;

Okonjo Iweala Did Her Best For Nigeria
Her offence chiefly is that she is a woman.

You may now bite mesmiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by komek(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
iphy42:
So why are some of those south south governors saying that they cannot pay salaries?

How many SS governors are not paying salaries if not Rotimi Amaechi who took River State money to sponsor APC CHANGE campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by muh4lyf(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
And later some people would say kwara don't have money... Smashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by seedsower(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2015
emiye:
but, that bayelsa, what does the governor do with all that money, a state with freaking 8 local govts, and smallest population, yet no tangible devtal. projects.??

Bayelsa state been rolling out greedy governors right from her day of inception how can she develop? Ibori started the same thievery in Delta but the current governor salvaged the situation.

I can understand the plight of river, Tinubu the wisest used it to [i]Sai Baba [/i]when Amarchi was still day dreaming of becoming the vice. Akwa ibom has it!

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by tiredface: 8:48am On May 25, 2015
THAT POLITICIAN MINISTER,IS ALL THESE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLIC INFORMATION? THE WAY SHE'S GOING ABOUT IT SHOWS THAT SHE HAS A LOT OF RUBBISH HIDDEN IN HER OVER WEIGHT WOMENS UNDERWEAR.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Damikevin(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Goodmorning y'all. The wait is finally over. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by baralatie(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
If only the 8th assembly can pass d FOI bill...Nigerians deserves to know how much their state govt get as federal allocation monthly and how its spent, including contractors who execute govt contracts and how much is paid in phases.

Accountability is what we need to move dis country forward
it is the state HOA that needs to pass the FOI Bill.
FEDERAL has done its bit!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by 1stola: 8:52am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:
i've been watching with keen interest the way some gullible Nigerians insult this woman.
I begin to ponder and ask myself "what was her crime".

With all the propagandas flying during the electioneering process, never was any accusation of financial embezzlement or recklessness levied against her.

Even the eagle-eyed media and social media crew never had any corrupt case against her except the state of the economy which in reality has many players and influencers that are more powerful than NOI.

I laugh when I see under-aged dullards who didn't even pass Economics in WASSC turn economic experts to insult this woman on Nairaland.
Ensure your mother can spell economics before you quote me
you are simply a fool with shallow sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by abagnalie: 8:52am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:
i've been watching with keen interest the way some gullible Nigerians insult this woman.

With all the propagandas flying during the electioneering process, never was any accusation of financial embezzlement or recklessness levied against her.

Even the eagle-eyed media and social media crew never had any corrupt case against her except the state of the economy which in reality has many players and influencers that are more powerful than NOI.

I laugh when I see under-aged dullards who didn't even pass Economics in WASSC turn economic experts to insult this woman on Nairaland.
that woman is currupt.it was recently discovered by the icpc that she was involved in money laundry where she conived with the DG of PTAD MRS NELLY MAYSHACK where they transfered seven billion naira to south africa and then to canada for their own personal use.so many of her shady deals will be exposed after hand over

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by coldworldnigltd: 8:53am On May 25, 2015
Mdm finance minister,why now?assuming power to the people by the people 4 the destroyer win election,we wouldn't've had anything 4rm ur office.pls ma,when sharing this money,what's ur plan reserves 4 future next 20years coming of ur country?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by SirElaw(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
If only the 8th assembly can pass d FOI bill...Nigerians deserves to know how much their state govt get as federal allocation monthly and how its spent, including contractors who execute govt contracts and how much is paid in phases.

Thought the bill has been passed already.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2015
Wonders98:
sad

Broz u blind, I no c osun on d list o

Broz u blind, I no c osun on d list o

No, Osun was not listed. But Enugu was listed among the 5 lowest earning Excess Crude Windfall states while Osun was not.
So, common sense would show that Enugu got less money from ECA than Osun did.
You dig?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by mak15: 8:55am On May 25, 2015
According to thisday newspaper, the revenue was shared by states as follows;
Ak Ibom 265B
Rivers 230.4B
Delta 216.7B
Bayelsa 176.3B
Kano 106.5B
Lagos 82.9B
Ondo 81.7B
Kaduna 79.9B
Katsina 76.1B
Borno 75.2B
Oyo 74.2B
Imo 71.89B
Niger 71.81B
Bauchi 69.5B
Benue 67.2B
Jigawa 66.5B
Kogi 61.9B
Osun 61.4B
Sokoto 61.2B
Anambra 59.9B
Adamawa 59.7B
Kebbi 59.4B
Ogun 59.1B
Cross Rivers 56.7B
Plateau 56.4B
Abia 56.1B
Yobe 55B
Zamfara 53.8B
Taraba 53.6B
Kwara 52.8B
Enugu 51.6B
Gombe 47.7B
Nasarawa 46.9B
Ekiti 46.8B
Ebonyi 44.3B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by funkybully(f): 8:55am On May 25, 2015
[s]
dallyemmy:
WHY NOT USE THE EXCESS MONEY TO BUILD REFINERIES?

YOU COULD HAVE INVESTED SAME IN NLNG OR BUILD STORAGE TANKS FOR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS!

WHY SHARE INSTEAD OF RE-INVESTING?

POSTERITY WILL NEVER FORGET THIS EVIL!
[/s]

So when amechi and his gang of apc governors forum where blackmailing NOI for trying to save d money u were asleep?

They went to court to force federal govt to share d money

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by kodded(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2015
scachy:

Sorry boss, u were not explicit so I thought u meant the money Kano state got is small. One love.

Yet Kwankwaso ll fight tooth n nail with d federal government.perhaps he's leaving behind huge debt n abandoned projects in Kano state. Smh
hmmmm shakara reporters willnt see that one to report

#laughing at their change

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Uncletony(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2015
neutrotoba:

God punish ur uncle, ur papa, and yhu.

Oloriburuku person

Let wait & see who God will punish!...small boy how are u today?! grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by obayaya(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2015
MabraO:

U must be a big fool
U so blinded to sentiments nd ethnicity

Reason y I hate ibos so much
Mumu fellow

Since u know how it is shared why don't school us
Animal

You hate Ibos?

Oya Clap for yourself..

Your hatred for the ibos is the reason why you don't know how to read and comprehend a simple article..

That hatred is the same reason why you concluded NOI is lying because 8 states got a combined 1.3 trillion..

Keep Hating instead of looking for a way to improve your reasoning skills..

BTW, Resources are shared on the Basis of resources contributed to the federation account and population..

Do you research bro.. Afterall, you know how to google and the googling is free

Good day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by semoly(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2015
NAIJASOM:

WHAT DOES kANO CONTRIBUTE TO DESERVE SUCH AMOUNT? AT LEAST WITH THE OIL PRODUCING STATES I UNDERSTAND BUT WITH KANO, IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
I don't why must of think like dis, for ur information KANO is d most populous so......
And I don't knw why dis money should be share like dis, d oil producing state get excess why state dat really need d money don't get enough.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by noblegrex: 9:02am On May 25, 2015
If she's not criticized she'll not open up.mama keep it coming and get yourself vidicated but not implicated.simple all eyes on uuuuuu
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by adconline(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2015
Saorchy:

Beautiful question...she will rather keep us in the dark on that aspect
Thank you! Soludo called for a tripartite debate and she ran like Usain Bolt
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by neutrotoba(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2015
Uncletony:

Let wait & see who God will punish!...small boy how are u today?! grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Saorchy(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2015
adconline:

Thank you! Soludo called for a tripartite debate and she ran like Usain Bolt
She can never think of granting such debate cos she will end up implicating herself the more...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by ritux: 9:09am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:

GOD bless you for this enlightenment you have given to those bigots who don't know anything about the economy. The influence of the Governors on the ECA is just too much. By the time they start mounting pressure on GMB, I will see how he is going to manage their excesses. GEJ tried to disorganise them(Governors forum) but I can see they are bouncing back. GMB has a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by poseidon12: 9:10am On May 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Don't mind the fools. I am also yet to see any serious allegation of personal enrichment against her. We seem to be a nation of ignoramuses. She has done well in bringing transparency to governance at the federal level. I wish the situation is same at the state level.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 9:10am On May 25, 2015
obayaya:

You chose not to see the information...

FAAC always post revenue allocations and sharing monthly on national dailies

You should av asked me whether I have seen the nonsense FAAC post as revenue allocation and why I was flabbergasted seeing an original copy of a State allocation for financial records bro. Use ur number and do the thinking, nor be everything person go talk online.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by gbishman: 9:10am On May 25, 2015
I think this woman has done her job of bringing to bare the transparency of disbursement. So governors should defend why salaries could not be paid.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by bobchigar(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2015
I think we have to be faired and reason from this released the reason why most of the state are incapable to pay their state civil servants was as result of drastic drop(over 60%) in the year 2014 allocation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by kelechiMarie(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

bro the FOI bill has already been passed(stand to be corrected) and like someone said some of these things are published but how many Nigerians read it.
I totally agree with you on accountability;I say we start from our LGA chairmen. They receive so much money and hardly do anything.
KelechiM
Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by Odaveboy(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2015
kurt09:
Pre ACN/CPC/APC, we used to hold our governors responsible for under performances. But since the advent of DEFUNCT ACN/CPC and now APC, WE NOW BLAME FED GOVT while leaving our governors. Imagine blaming gej for non payment of salaries for 4-6 months whereas they(governors) are receiving their monthly allocations(excluding internal generated revenue IGR) as and when due. The opposition has succeeded in making us to concentrate on the centre and i hope it won't affect them now they are about to assume power.
.....thank you for this....I tink we nigerian sud stop been sentimental.....na so that guy they talk say fed GOVT na him dey chop IGR of states...I mean here on nairaland......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by blym4real: 9:15am On May 25, 2015
Vikkie14:
I can't agree less with you. Politics has bedeviled and beclouded their sense of reasoning.

Imagine if we've left Mr President deregulate/remove subsidy from oil sector in 2012, WE WON'T BE IN THIS MESS OF "FUEL SCARCITY" TODAY.
but, every PROGRESS have been politicised.

The partial subsidy removal, what was it used for?

Even after the partial removal one would expect the refineries to be fixed but we are still back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account by 9jatatafo(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2015
Wreckless spending spending by states government and federal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.