Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor (60889 Views)

Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor by GangsterRevd: 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=34066919]Dat shld be from a pdp governor
We don't steal public funds
We not like tinubu ameachi and co
We re d real change cum transformation
Odas re fake "change"
Quote me, and may ya life be I s l a m a b a d e d [/quote

When will thunder fire you? I can't wait for the day ]
Re: Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor by mileskiyo(m): 2:30am On May 26, 2015
The poorest governor eh?! That explains why he compensated himself with a senate seat!!! Idiot and stupid! Thinks we are all like him... Then again maybe we are cuz the average Nigerian suffers from selective amnesia!!!
Re: Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:08am On May 26, 2015
mistypiper:
Prove that to me not by declaring your assets but by cursing yourself with Amadioha. Then I can confirm that you're the poorest.

The poster above me sha.. O gba suru
no....he should swell before sango then i'ld believe!
Re: Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor by Immarocks(f): 6:27am On May 26, 2015
likata:
very possible because nothing in jos to steal but i still dont believe him.
. wat do u even know about plateau....if not what d media paints d state to look like..or maybe u were once in PLS for a brief moment....some pple sha...is there a state in NIG.dat is not richly blessed?

any dats y we kicked his dynasty out
Re: Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor by pak: 2:55pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Well, ok. I'm not a Josite, just hear stories and have been there a coupla times. If you're from there and you say the guy is a failure, then I have no reason arguing with you.

Now compare what you wrote to what that bastard above wrote, calling me names, all because the illiterate doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "if word on the street is anything to go by". I didn't imagine the acclaimed Plateau would have such retard£d scumballs amongst them honestly.

You'll meet different kinds of characters on NL.....

but beyond his abusive language, his allegations are very true.....
I once had to make a presentation to a project awarding committee in the state and I was shocked to realise that like 18 of the 20 members of the committee were from just one tribe (now Plateau has almost 30 evenly spread tribal groups across the state).

If you check the news today, civil servants staged a protest to prevent him from commissioning a new IGR biulding in the centre of town, why ? The structure had been 'completed' on the outside, even painted. But on the inside no fittings had been done. and yet most painfully, his inability to pay salaries. Now that's wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.