Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke (13501 Views)

PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by LordMecuzy(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by jorlons(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2015
What a pity, Lalastic it seems you have more Clueless TANoids stalking you than real sensible, well-meaning Nigerians.

Just look at the way they littered the first page of your thread with nonsense comments. I SMH for this people.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Oildichotomy(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2015
I am expecting my own share of miracles (Change) from Buhari.
Disappointment is NEVER allowed in whatsoever decoration.

The accountability calender starts after the first 100days, judging from Fashola "days" charade. It should be an APC thingy to reel out figures and roll out drums to hoodwink the gullible western-based media houses to believe the white-elephant projects.

Sorry to disappoint them this time, nobody cares about "Pacquaio PUNCH news" or the NATION or Sahara dissidents. The Social Media and Blogs lenses will zoom in on their every action!

Prepping up for the feeding of Five thousand with five loaves and two fishes ! Buharist style

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by georjay(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2015
Oshi ati iranu.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by free2ryhme: 8:31am On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/onuesoke-advises-buhari-on-campaign-promises/

Seems this man is not living in Nigeria, taken into consideration the level of damage GEJ has visited on our Economy, only a Dreamer would be expecting a sort of magic wand.

What is Thief Sunny Onuesoke trying to justify? Can we call this a good wish or bad belle advice?
In anyway, Thief Sunny Onuesoke you guys have eaten your cake, and the President elect Gen Buhari don’t need your ogogoro advices.Keep it!
While wish for his doom even b4 starting?Buhari would lead Nigeria to glory and respect again
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by daniel56(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2015
His not god, he can not do all dis within 4 years
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by HyDef(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2015
Reversal of Jonathan's terrible presidency might be likened to miracles.

I'm behind Buhari, not expecting him to fix everything in a day, but I know he'll change our country for the better.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Chibokgame: 8:33am On May 25, 2015
Good analysis.
Count down, may 29th.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Slickest(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2015
Who b dis mumu man?....some ppl stil don't get it, we want good governance, u do not xpct us to stick to jona after we purchase fuel for N100 per litre(b4 N500 @d moment), where power is no where to be found after privatising it, unemployment is @ its peak( they even scam nigerians of 1k each) boko haram dey kill ppl any how( they claim its political), spending over 2trillion to campaign 4 election nd yet cannot build a refinary....if jonathan's tenure is a depiction of good leadership den its lyk some nigerians have lost their senses....
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by noblegrex: 8:37am On May 25, 2015
Yes of course,its indeed a miracle. Well stated cos they knew they've ruined this country beyond redemption bt God is above them and will surprise them. with the $60billion missing,stolen missmanaged or looted that's on ground for Buhari to settle u can c its indeed a miracle for him.yet some tribalistic fools don't knw their right. Triibe has covered their sense of reasoning, moreover many of them are seriously poor.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by refreshrate: 8:37am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
He made such garrulous promises!

Similar to those mails you get from the Zimbabwean central banks governors son after his father was forced to flee the country tinz

#onechance
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by obayaya(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2015
omenka:
PDP is just simply childish. One would expect the conduct of their leaders to be a lot different that those given the mandate of image laundering on cyber space, alas, it is worse!

There he goes again with his usual hypocritical rants

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by bettercreature(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2015
GMBs performance must speak for itself comes 2019,if we dont have at worst 20hours electricity per day by 2019,i will be the first to vote him out
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by tonychristopher: 8:39am On May 25, 2015
WE MUST EXPECT MIRACLES

HE PROMISISED THAT HE WILL GIVE JOBLESS 10K PER MONTH
SELL FUEL AT 40 PER LITRE
THEN RESTORE POWER

SO WE EXPECT THESE

TA;LK IS CHEAP
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by samx4real(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
Yes oh!

That was why we voted CHANGE smiley
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Kitsune: 8:41am On May 25, 2015
We all know the only people expecting Miracles from him are those who didnt even vote him and ofcourse those who passionately Hate him.

Im sure Buhari knows better that to actually bother himself with all these mouthed fellows. And it will serve you his supporters well to not do so aswell.

Just be patient and see what Buhari can do then we can judge accordingly by 2019. If the Southerners like let them continue demanding miracles from someone they hate and never voted for. As we all know they've already condemned Buhari to failure but the great thing is they're powerless to stop him.
He should do all that he has to do , be it investigate their beloved hero GEJ, their darling Diezani , and all the other people they like to worship. I'll agree that he should also do the same to those on his side but i KNOW that he has said that he wont be partial so i'll take him on his word instead of ranting online about it.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by anonimi: 8:42am On May 25, 2015
Abi oh!

When the man dey promise yanfu yanfu and his beguiled followers dey shout change chnage plus sai buhari im thing sey na joke grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Bevista: 8:43am On May 25, 2015
priscaoge:
He should get ready to perform magic oooo

Hehehehhe, Buhari be like...."Lies we tell on campaign ground "
People do not have to sensationalize lies just to score cheap political points. They promised N5k to 25million unemployed over 5 years phased at 5million persons per year (Not EVERY unemployed). They promised 12,000MW of electricity in the first 4 years (not 48,000MW). They never promised N45 per litre of fuel at any time - that was simply TDW opinion which was even after the elections. They never promised $1-N1 at any point in time.

While they may have made some unachievable promises during the campaigns, PDP sympathizers blatantly lying about such promises won't add to their moral capital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by lexy2014: 8:44am On May 25, 2015
M4gunners:
I suggest you leave the Man out of this, buhari is the one that promise ut Miracle. The Man was just keeping him remind.
whatever promises whether realistic or otherwise buhari made, he has 4 years 2 prove himself after which u and I will do d needful at d closest polling booth. Concerning miracles, nigerians aren't expectant cos of buharis promises. They are expectant cos PDP failed and d past 4years were a monumental disaster, chief onuesoke was part of it
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by An2elect2(f): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
Really? This man's statement is not backed by good intentions at all . He wants buhari to disappoint Nigerians so they can lol.

May God help us, i believe Nigerians made a better choice electing APC. Anything is better than this conned and power drunk party . Pdpians never meant well...and still do not mean well for this country. Look how they trying to defect from pdp... dont be deceived to think it is for our sake!

Pdp foul!
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by nellyelitz(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2015
#BabaNowYou'reA419
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Neduzze5(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2015
refreshrate:

Similar to those mails you get from the Zimbabwean central banks governors son after his father was forced to flee the country tinz

#onechance

No mind am!

#BuhariJoker!!
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Damikevin(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Goodmorning y'all. The wait is finally over. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by An2elect2(f): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Nigerians not critics are not expecting miracles.

We want good governance. Full stop.

Pdp couldn't't do this in its 16yrs of existence. They should sit their defeated asses down.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Nellybii: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
spamshopin:
If there is another word bigger than Miracle then that is what we need.
No more excuse.... We need our 5k starting from next month. Fulfill all your
campaign promises

So you are even unemployed sef?
So what have you gained so much from this administration that your future means nothing to you again. O ga o. This is a curse on your head. No be ordinary oo. You need deliverance
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by BrokenTV: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
Demdem:
Did this fool for once challenge Jonah-daft for the floating cities he promised to build for us here in SS?
Buhari and APC promised so they must deliver we don't want any more excuses.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Nobody: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
Greatihex:
We are watching. I just wish i can trully see and knw what is happening in this country, esp. in the Aso rock. I would like to knw who is really the bad guy between Jonathan and Buhari. I knw many nigerians will be happy to knw this, because the reality of it is that we do nt.
gbam!
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by adamskutty(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2015
priscaoge:
Nigerians ain't smiling these days, if u do anyhow U go see anyhow. Aso Rock ain't no ones property, bleep up and watch how u will be chased out of office. [s]To whom brain is given, sence is expected[/s] To whom much is given, PLENTY is expected. Perform those miracles u promised Nigerians, no excuses biko.
madam stop wasting ur time posting gibberish, the mighty, noble people of north and south west will vote for buhari over and over again. grin ur kind are irrelevant, if buhari likes let him keep his promise or not, all we know is that we, the king makers will make sure buhari leads u people for 8yrs as he so desires. grin

The good news however is that it can be half as worse as the retarde.en that doesn't know his left from right. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by nairaminds(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
can BaBa419 change nigeria positively when a lot of corrupt politicians spent their entire savings on his election bid hoping that he will reward them with office and appointment so that they will regain their money back through looting ?

and wat ov jonathan who emptied d nations treasury on election campaigns
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2015
Nellybii:

So you are even unemployed sef?
So what have you gained so much from this administration that your future means nothing to you again. O ga o. This is a curse on your head. No be ordinary oo. You need deliverance

Mumu.... I am not in naija, am sure other unemployed pple need dat 5k Buhari promised...
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by Nellybii: 8:56am On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
WE MUST EXPECT MIRACLES

HE PROMISISED THAT HE WILL GIVE JOBLESS 10K PER MONTH
SELL FUEL AT 40 PER LITRE
THEN RESTORE POWER

SO WE EXPECT THESE

TA;LK IS CHEAP

You are such a miserable slowpoke. Lying idiot.
Ohh I pity your life. No hopes at all.
Re: Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke by kelechiMarie(f): 8:57am On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

When did he promise to make PMS N45 per liter?

Also, the pledge of 5k for unemployed youths has conditions attached.

I HATE PDP WITH PASSION!
you'd do well to rid yourself of hate. Hate does the hater more harm than the hated.
The only thing i got from his speech was that they should begin work immediately. Buhari sure has a lot of that cut out for him #phew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / Nigerians Petition Buhari Over Locked Shops In Ghana / Rigging Alert: INEC Trainees In S/east Complain Of Malfunctioning Card Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.