Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? (750 Views)

Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) / Jonathan Deserves Praise For Giving OPC Contract –gani Adams / Jonathan Deserves Praise For Giving OPC Contract –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by pafestula(m): 5:44am On May 25, 2015
With the way Jonathan ended his six years tenure leaving the citizens in hardship, and yet some people are still calling him their hero, are the flattering him? or they are just wishing their self such reason faculty of GEJ?

Questions:-

1. Why this fuel scarcity did not happen during his campaign?

2. Why nothing tangible has been done since this fuel scarcity issue started?

3. They ignored our plights just because they lost the election, why?

4. Assuming they won the election, there is possibility we continue like this for the next four years?

5. What sector has Jonathan succeeded that qualified him to be an hero? Electricity? Agriculture? Education? Security? Good roads? health? Transportation? Transparency & Accountability? etc
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by efilefun(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2015
Hero koor Zero niii
Jonathan is paying Nigerians back for voting him out of power and the beauty of it all is that he's e-rats are suffering from this also but they cant complain....lmao

3 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by olasmith10(m): 5:55am On May 25, 2015
in simple English, He doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by kokoA(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2015
He is a Failure not a Hero

2 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by stebell(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2015
GEj my HERO, FAYOSE and WIKE my ROLE MODELS.

If it pains yu alot, go and hug a transformer.

Fooools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by TI1919(m): 6:04am On May 25, 2015
grin
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by efilefun(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2015
stebell:

Fooools
You the main fool same transformer wey never smell light for months You better follow Oba Akiolu's guideline

3 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by timilehing(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2015
stebell:

Fooools
Stop being a fool for future reference

3 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by timilehing(m): 6:12am On May 25, 2015
GEJ bags the award of the most "Devilish" president Nigeria ever had. He looks innocent but all his deeds are evil

2 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by illmatic101(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2015
stebell:

Fooools

GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by phlemzy: 6:20am On May 25, 2015
Those tagging that man a hero are only being legendarily oafish. At least even the blind,deaf & dumb know that there's nothing heroic about his tenure. The celebration of this moment is that he's going never to be remembered again. Anytime after May 29 that u hear his name, he's definitely 'gana' dance,u know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by persius555(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2015
Jonathan is a mistake we should never, ever!!! allow to happen again in nigeria. This is the last time we would see his type rule nigeria. Nigeria is too great to be ruled by a LAME man like GEJ. He is as incompetent as a IMBE.....CIL#.

2 Likes

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by EarlyBaba: 6:56am On May 25, 2015
I don't know what you are to say about him. but I'll say his administration favored me in a way.

e.g. it's in his section of administration that loans where looked into. and it favoured some people that had no job. I'm one of them. so if you call him a hero. I'll give you thumps up to it
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by CecyAdrian(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2015
Fear a man who remains silent and calm after losing.
Hero indeed

1 Like

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by profpets(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2015
We shall see
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 25, 2015
stebell:

Fooools

Ormor ale jatijati
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 25, 2015
yes more than a Hero

he is god
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by focus7: 8:16am On May 25, 2015
Jonathan is only a hero to the dummies. The present collapse in fuel and power supply is an indication that Jonathan and his government has failed. For years of administration, he has no sustainable achievement.

1 Like

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by abitex577(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2015
If you think it was the alarm that woke you in the morning, then program an alarm for a set time and set it before a dead man and see if he wakes up. Why compare sleep and death? GEJ administration is obviously the later!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by 9jii(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2015
X
Re: Does Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Deserves To Be Called An Hero? by poshstore: 8:45am On May 25, 2015
I rate GEJ 2%,so Buhari is my hero as it stands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Vows To Go After Predecessor / Jonathan Made An Occultic Agreement To Impoverish Nigerians ,true Or False? / I Won't Enter Govt House Until September-wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.