Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Stop This Tribalism Nonsense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop This Tribalism Nonsense (4343 Views)

Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation / Nigerians Need To Stop This Tribalism In Order To Rise To The Top. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by PedroJP(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
adex88:

Please why not try to understand people as individuals before concluding. Prove to me you have never met someone outside your tribe that has been good to you.

My take-For generations unborn dont let us fill them with hate.

Don't bother about our generations to come. They will be in different countries then, reason why u shud support Biafrans to go on their own and leave ur country for u.

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by PedroJP(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
anulaxad:

Whether you like it or not where all from the same nation, so do us a favour embrace your people.

No, not same nation. We are all in a forced fake nation. U need not to be tribalistic doesn't mean u tell lies. There is nothing same about us in this country.

If u demand we accord each other respect is totally different from maintaining we all are from same nation in this country.

I am Igbo, Biafran blood.

4 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by PedroJP(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
Eshinwaju:
....the civil war will be child's play.,,,, grin

Bring it on now, if u dare. No Russian backup or Britain's anymore. U do the fighting and thinking urself now. Pray such doesn't come again

3 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Eshinwaju: 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
PedroJP:

Bring it on now, if u dare. No Russian backup or Britain's anymore. U do the fighting and thinking urself now. Pray such doesn't come again

Lmao.....our chest beating brodas again......ojukwu said worse........but ended up running to Abidjan dressed like a woman.......shameless people with no sense of history.... wink

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by tonychristopher: 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
sure You can survive with your attitude..........Fake drug,Fake spare-parts is what Germany and Isreal u to survive? Your suffering will be worse than south-sudan.........Even among your state erosion is still one major problem.........You are not yet ready for Biafra, Thatz the Bitter Truth.

slowpoke
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 25, 2015
exthar87:
seconded
Edo people, we no want una in Biafra, is that hard for you people to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Tomoarika(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2015
@adex88 God bless you for this piece.... shame we wont see this sort of thing on FP.

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2015
OP,
Thanks for this thread.

Please realise there are enemies of Nigeria on this forum who may not even be African or black, who is purposely whipping up tribal hatred to get us killing ourselves.

So it is not always possible to reason with some monikers on here who are purposely trying to fan the flames of tribalism.

What I suggest is to report every single tribal post using the report button.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by docsholz(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2015
Tribalism will remain in Nigeria till it's inevitable collapse
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Aegon(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2015
vayne:
This whole tribal attacks resumed after the election..
No one condemed the yorubas when they started calling igbos all sorts of names.
No one condemed them when they started tounting igbos that they have no political relevance in today's politics,knowing fully well that the election was clearly a case of 4 regions against 2....how do u win in such an election.
They kept opening meaningless threads,no one said anything.
They keep complaining whenever igbos are progressing,when igbos try to defend their hardwork that brought them success,the yorubas term it "chest beating".did igbos make them lazy?
Some are pained ordinarilly that there is no fuel scarcity in the east,finding it hard to believe,why?
Finally,why does the mere mention of biafra send shiverings to their spins?what are they so afraid to loose,from a tribe they hate and envy so much?
If you don't want igbos as you claim,support their struggle for biafra,simple.
One more thing,the igbos careless about SS support,its your choice,no one is forcing you.
They are in for some 4yrs crying o,the earlier they accept it,the better.
As you lay your bed,so shall you lay on it.
A Yoruba controlled media house used a whole Wole Soyinka's name to lie against ALL Igbos that they vote with their stomachs. All Igbos include Joe Igbokwe, Rochas Okorocha etc. When the news was busted as a lie the stupid media house quickly sent an apology to Soyinka but didn't think it fit to apologize to it's Igbo audience. This is how deep the hatred goes, journalists jettison the ethics to pursue a parochial ethnic agenda

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by Nobody: 12:08am On May 26, 2015
adex88:

Please why not try to understand people as individuals before concluding. Prove to me you have never met someone outside your tribe that has been good to you.

My take-For generations unborn dont let us fill them with hate.

Yorubas have never been good to me.... We don't even recognize them here in Anambra..

Only gotten help from people from the ss living in Anambra especially ikwerres

1 Like

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by wadetaw202: 2:23am On May 26, 2015
coolzeal:
Please enough of the " I have Igbo friends or Igbo wife. That sophisticated doctor said the same thing too and was busted profiling hatred speech. We are too different in this country and the only solution is our separate ways.

Then pack all your properties and those of your generation out of other parts of Nigeria and deport yourself to alaigbo, since you believe you are too big to stay in Nigeria. Until you take action and move, you are a useless and derailed empty chest beater.
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by wadetaw202: 2:27am On May 26, 2015
vayne:
This whole tribal attacks resumed after the election..
No one condemed the yorubas when they started calling igbos all sorts of names.
No one condemed them when they started tounting igbos that they have no political relevance in today's politics,knowing fully well that the election was clearly a case of 4 regions against 2....how do u win in such an election.
They kept opening meaningless threads,no one said anything.
They keep complaining whenever igbos are progressing,when igbos try to defend their hardwork that brought them success,the yorubas term it "chest beating".did igbos make them lazy?
Some are pained ordinarilly that there is no fuel scarcity in the east,finding it hard to believe,why?
Finally,why does the mere mention of biafra send shiverings to their spins?what are they so afraid to loose,from a tribe they hate and envy so much?
If you don't want igbos as you claim,support their struggle for biafra,simple.
One more thing,the igbos careless about SS support,its your choice,no one is forcing you.
They are in for some 4yrs crying o,the earlier they accept it,the better.
As you lay your bed,so shall you lay on it.

Shut up and stop crying victim, useless flaaaathead! Your flaaaathead generation from gully erosion are always the ones to start abusing and referring to brown roof. But when Yoruba's respond, you will start crying victims like empty chest beaters. Eediotic flaaaathead from landlocked alaigbo!
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by vayne(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

Shut up and stop crying victim, useless flaaaathead! Your flaaaathead generation from gully erosion are always the ones to start abusing and referring to brown roof. But when Yoruba's respond, you will start crying victims like empty chest beaters. Eediotic flaaaathead from landlocked alaigbo!
What do you have to say about this,I am talking facts and you are here name calling,typical Zulu character.
Aegon:
A Yoruba controlled media house used a whole Wole Soyinka's name to lie against ALL Igbos that they vote with their stomachs. All Igbos include Joe Igbokwe, Rochas Okorocha etc. When the news was busted as a lie the stupid media house quickly sent an apology to Soyinka but didn't think it fit to apologize to it's Igbo audience. This is how deep the hatred goes, journalists jettison the ethics to pursue a parochial ethnic agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by vayne(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2015
Aegon:
You can imagine how they reason,when you tell them the truth,they resort to name calling....
Re: Stop This Tribalism Nonsense by mikolo80: 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
adex88:
Hello People,

I have watched this forum for the past few years and I must say I do not like what it has become.

I am a Nigerian from the Yoruba tribe married to a wonderful Igbo Lady and have wonderful friends( both Igbo and Yoruba). The notion on this forum that Yoruba's hate Igbos or Igbo hate Yoruba's should please just stop because generations after us would read this forum and would begin to abhor hatred to other tribes.

I was in churchj yesterday and a female Igbo MD came out for thanksgiving and could not finish her speech without thanking her Yoruba Musiim Lawyer (a SAN) for doing her case for free when she could not afford a lawyer.

Another example is a colleague of mine that used to report to a fellow Igbo man. He wasnt confirmed in over three yearsbut was recently confirmed by his new Yoruba boss immediately after his appraisal.

I once worked at a place where my boss was Igbo. For a fact he was way better than the other Yoruba guy i was also reporting to.
My life is also an example of love from Nigerians of different tribes.

I think the tribalist on Nairaland both Yoruba and IGbo should begin to renew their mind and begin to realize that anyone can be good to you regardless of tribe.At least our politicians dont think of tribe when they steal our money.

So please to all you tribalist just let it end with you. Don't spread it because it is a form of mental laziness to connect most situations to tribal wars.

I would also encourage peace loving Nigerians to please speak against this sad people whenever they start their hate write ups.

God bless us all.
These testimonies are how you fight tribalism not asking ignorant nairalanders to just please stop. They can't help themselves (biaFra et al)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah / If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.