Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Another Plane Crash In New York. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Another Plane Crash In New York. (3236 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Plane Crash In New York. by Robotnik: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/13/plane.crash.new.york/index.html

After, they will start blaming Nigeria that our aviation is not safe.
RIP to the Victims
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
kai! guy, you heartless o. people have died horrible deaths in that crash & all you can do is gloat. you be robot true-true
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2009
Robotnik:

After, they will start blaming Nigeria that we our aviation is not safe.

Why are you gloating?
In that case, if a plane crashed into whatever body of water is under third mainland bridge, will anybody survive? Who's going to save them, the fishermen? I won't be caught dead on a plane in Nigeria.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by mustafar1: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2009
crashing for avoidable reasons is not accepted. which most times is the case in most crashes in the nigeria air spaces. but hey, i need to find out why this crashed first.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Jakumo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2009
Air crashes are generally caused by the failure of airline operators to perform sacrificial offerings of freshly slaughtered dogs, to appease Ogun, the God of Iron.

Since the West has so far REFUSED to recognize the omnipresence of Ogun and other traditional African dieties, aircraft there will continue to be subject to the normal risks of aviation, from bad weather to pilot error and engine failure, all of which are no longer considered risk factors in Nigerian airspace, where all relevant Juju modalities are diligently observed as and when due.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Phemzy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Robotnik

What should Obama do about plane crash, because there is a crash it means that Obama is doing nothing in his office. Better reason before talking, may be you think Obama is like Yaradua
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by sunnykiss(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2009
grin grin, Yes after dem go dey blam nigeria say our air, is not safe, God pass dem
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by ohaechesi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
mind you Obama is the US president and not a pilot or an aeronautic engineer. it could happen to any other country. beside you can't compare Nigeria aviation to that of US, so shut up before i descend on you.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by ohaechesi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
Robotnik:

After, they will start blaming Nigeria that we our aviation is not safe.

shut your mouth if you do not know what to say. it seems you don't have a heart, instead of you sympathizing with families of the bereaved, here you are pointing at inefficacy in the aviation shocked
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by ilaugh1: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
i can die laughing my butt off here. Recently, a plane landed on water in America, people caused Nigeria on this forum, saying it should have happened here and all will be dead meat, they reasoned, air crashes can never happen in America, we shouted, it can happen anywhere, they used all means to compare and wished everything bad happening in America to happen in Nigeria, now, plane crashed into buildings in NY, and the same people are now saying, dont compare to Nigeria, how I wish people have double mouths with wish they talk with, when it is good, compare it with Nigeria, when it is bad, dont compare it with Nigeria, na wa o.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by MrCrackles(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
TOPIC

What has Obama got to do with the plane crash
?
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by osisi2(f): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
there are literally thousands of flights in the USA daily.
One commercial airline crashing in 3 years amidst millions of take offs is impressive.
Let the poster and i-laugh keep laughing.
The crash killed 49 people,I bet you okada kills more than that number in Lagos alone monthly.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by ilaugh1: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Osisi

Hmm, what a brilliant way to sum issues up!
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Outstrip(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
This Obama is really impressive. He is a lawyer by profession and now the president of the United states now I am finding out that he also flies planes. Na wa oh.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by alex406(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2009
I tire for 9ja,always contributing meaninglessly to issues rather than sympathies.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Kx: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
The question of naija and american aviation not being d same should nt arise.
Even from space,shuttles do crash.
It can happen anywhere,unfortunately naija's case is always blown out of props.

May God grant dia soul rest,Amen
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by dammytosh: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2009

Silence is the best answer for a , embarassed
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
Was Obama the pilot? undecided
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Eluala(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2009
Na waaa , o! Wonders shall never end. Some of our people can't just stop amazing me with their thought process or rather talk process. Plane crash for NY naim pesin dey call Obama.

Ok I understand, "Yes we can" means to prevent an aircraft from crashing for whatever reason. Dis talk sef na im be wetin we dey call "kolomental" talk.

Sometimes Nairaland reminds me of the motor park. True true internet access don become pure water for naija. Sotey even market women, agberos and indeed everybody getam now for this we naija. Somebody help me tell UN that we have achieved that goal. Internet for all including clowns and madmen only exclusive to naija.

Ara Kaputen Obama Gbawapu gi isi.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by tpia: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by sheyee(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2009
tpia:

too sad. May they RIP. If not for God who saved the other plane on the Hudson.

So pathetic.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by cyras: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
my People, u can't compare US to Nigeria aviation, see me see somethin plane miss for nigeria hunter and local farmer use three month to fine missing plane grin. no plane Beacon and even GPS no dey to track.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by dominictj(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
"my People, u can't compare US to Nigeria aviation, see me see somethin plane miss for nigeria hunter and local farmer use three month to fine missing plane . no plane Beacon and even GPS no dey to track."

The issue at hand is not plane Beacon or GPS. Whenever der's plane crash in Nigeria it looks as if there's a curse placed on Nigeria, now dat its occuring in America we are talking the other way round.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by princekevo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
This Obama is really impressive. He is a lawyer by profession and now the president of the United states now  I am finding out that he also flies planes. Na wa oh.

This Obama will really suffer as the first black American president, Very soon he start bearing the responsibility of any goat or foul that dies out of carelessness on the street of America , We should ask the poster wht he expected Obama to do,
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Johnnoo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
[tr]Air crashes are generally caused by the failure of airline operators to perform sacrificial offerings of freshly slaughtered dogs, to appease Ogun, the God of Iron.

Since the West has so far REFUSED to recognize the omnipresence of Ogun and other traditional African dieties, aircraft there will continue to be subject to the normal risks of aviation, from bad weather to pilot error and engine failure, all of which are no longer considered risk factors in Nigerian airspace, where all relevant Juju modalities are diligently observed as and when due.[/tr]

My friend close ur mouth. Which god of iron r u talking about? If pple do wat they r supposed to do, accidents will be avoided. Simple!!! God is still God.
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by osisi2(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2009
princekevo:

This Obama is really impressive. He is a lawyer by profession and now the president of the United states now I am finding out that he also flies planes. Na wa oh.

This Obama will really suffer as the first black American president, Very soon he start bearing the responsibility of any goat or foul that dies out of carelessness on the street of America , We should ask the poster wht he expected Obama to do,

Maybe he expected Obama to don a cape,turn into Superman and take off from the Oval office and use his muscles and hold up the jet then gently lower it unto the ground
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by Emperoh(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
Why grace a stupid postulation with a reply?
I fault everyone of us for this angry angry angry
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by SeanT21(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
Why did this end up on the front page

SEUN SEF lipsrsealed
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by papagiddy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
its a pity this thing happened, may God the farmilies involved. you see, it was clearly predicted by prophet T B Joshua on emmanuel TV, it was so accurate and clear. he even mention the day specifically, dat prayers& fastin should be offered to cancel it about 2 weeks ago. am just to sad to see on CNN today. pls Lord save us o, let there be no more calamity again, let ur mercy reign on earth, heal our world, lord Jesus Amen!
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by sage(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
There are 11,000 daily flights int he U.S. 11,000.

just 2 keep things in perspective people. Sop comparing Nigeria 2 the US people
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by whitelexi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its not funny oh, this is the USA's 2nd crash in 2 months. The first could've wiped out hundreds of people if not for God taking control - and although it was a case of birds hitting the engine, i still think that should've served as a warning to them. Now an unprovoked crash into a house [and could've been worse] killing 49 or 50 people is not funny again. . . In short, i am cancelling my plans to go there until they tidy up their mess!
Re: Another Plane Crash In New York. by ima1(f): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2009
what has this got to do with Obama, is he now God that watches over everyone, some people are stupid with the way they think, just because he is a president doesn't mean he is carrying the entire world and dhould be responsible for everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Spends One Million Dollar In Night Club. (watch Video) / Uk's Show Of Force Against Russian aggression / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.