Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789804 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2017
enochogaga:

yes
Ok actually prof, my 2.5kva was pumping water well before but now it trips off like it is overloaded. Sumo is 1.5hp.

I have an old 3.1kva that have a bad coil, so I feel I can transfer the engine to the smaller gen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2017
enochogaga:

ur capacitor is weak, change it or increase the firing of the gen, and pls buy a minimum of 20uf or a max of 24-25uf capacitor.

Thanks, Prof.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Spy360:

Ok actually prof, my 2.5kva was pumping water well before but now it trips off like it is overloaded. Sumo is 1.5hp.

I have an old 3.1kva that have a bad coil, so I feel I can transfer the engine to the smaller gen.

hmm funny, it cannot work

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2017
enochogaga:

ur capacitor is weak, change it or increase the firing of the gen, and pls buy a minimum of 20uf or a max of 24-25uf capacitor.

So, I loosed the gen. This is what I found. Where can I find the capacitor? Abi make I just return am? It's five days old...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Okaakoko(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
enochogaga:

seller normally says big coil and small coil, on gen, i said there is nothing like that neither big or small coil, will only have copper and aluminum coil.
which one is better? and how do I know, if It's copper or aluminium?
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Okaakoko:
which one is better? and how do I know, if It's copper or aluminium? Thanks
just buy original gen,they dont carry aluminum.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

So, I loosed the gen. This is what I found. Where can I find the capacitor? Abi make I just return am? It's five days old...

the capacitor is lacated at the dashboard.
if u have the chance to return,just do it, cos u dont need to buy the cap anymore.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by xploiter(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
pls my 2.5kva sumec gen has gone stiff completely. it refuses to turn as it is very strong. what is the cause and pls what can I do about it? thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Prof please, how is Lutian generator as I want to buy the 3.5kva.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2017
enochogaga:

the capacitor is lacated at the dashboard.
if u have the chance to return,just do it, cos u dont need to buy the cap anymore.

I replaced the follow come cuboid 12uf capacitor with a 24uf cylindrical capacitor. My gen is back in business, no more fluctuations. Changed by myself, all for #700. Thanks, Prof!

You be Urhobo guy?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kolomax(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Spy360:
Prof please, how is Lutian generator as I want to buy the 3.5kva.
I just bought one so far so good no noise like other products also the fuel consumption is not much at all ( just make sure you use original oil not road side oil) in case you finally get your own
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

I replaced the follow come cuboid 12uf capacitor with a 24uf cylindrical capacitor. My gen is back in business, no more fluctuations. Changed by myself, all for #700. Thanks, Prof!

You be Urhobo guy?

yes oh my broda
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
xploiter:
pls my 2.5kva sumec gen has gone stiff completely. it refuses to turn as it is very strong. what is the cause and pls what can I do about it? thanks

when u try to turn does it really turn?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello Prof... Please I'm using Tigmax 2900, turn on the gen, discover it doesn't bring light, called a technician, he asked me to fire it, that it will come up, which I did, the Metre read up, n light indicator came up, but I did on the gen again yesterday, no light again, I also fire n fire, the current didn't come up, what could be the problem, I think the gen uses Avr
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
enochogaga:

sorry my broder, just been to busy to pick and snap while in office, but i will make it up to u tomorrow

Bros
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
enochogaga:

yes oh my broda
Nothing do you, my broda. I be Warri boy, more power to your elbow.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by xploiter(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
enochogaga:

when u try to turn does it really turn?
nope. but after trying to pull gently, it turns maybe once in ten attempts. using the key either, does not turn it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
obisite:
Hello Prof... Please I'm using Tigmax 2900, turn on the gen, discover it doesn't bring light, called a technician, he asked me to fire it, that it will come up, which I did, the Metre read up, n light indicator came up, but I did on the gen again yesterday, no light again, I also fire n fire, the current didn't come up, what could be the problem, I think the gen uses Avr

check the brush and make sure the brush is clean and clean,and make sure the brush sleave is ok. after that if does not still break light then change ur avr
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Nothing do you, my broda. I be Warri boy, more power to your elbow.
i sight u my bro, u be correct man

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
xploiter:
nope. but after trying to pull gently, it turns maybe once in ten attempts. using the key either, does not turn it.

could u be able to start through the starter.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
inze:

Bros
am getting it for u today
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
kolomax:
I just bought one so far so good no noise like other products also the fuel consumption is not much at all ( just make sure you use original oil not road side oil) in case you finally get your own
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
enochogaga:

am getting it for u today

. . . waiting
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by xploiter(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
enochogaga:

could u be able to start through the starter.
absolutely not.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FKBZ: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls I want to buy a gen and my budget is 50-60k ,I need it to power a deep freezer and fridge and lights with TV and fan, which brand Can I go for and what Kva.thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AdeOracle(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
@enochogaga , appreciation on the good job. God bless you. Plz I observe that whenever I use my hair clipper while using my tiger 2700 gen,it always makes noise. The gen uses capacitor not AVR. Plz what can I do now? Do I need change the capacitor because I discussed it with a friend who uses the I pass my neighbor gen and he said he changed the capacitor of his gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 4:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Prof Enochogaga,
I am to choose between Lutian and Thermocool. Which one? Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 4:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Prof Enochogaga,
I am to choose between Lutian and Thermocool. Which one? Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2017
AdeOracle:
@enochogaga , appreciation on the good job. God bless you. Plz I observe that whenever I use my hair clipper while using my tiger 2700 gen,it always makes noise. The gen uses capacitor not AVR. Plz what can I do now? Do I need change the capacitor because I discussed it with a friend who uses the I pass my neighbor gen and he said he changed the capacitor of his gen

u dont need to change the capcitor, just increase the firing speed first and see the outcome
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kolomax(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2017
FKBZ:
Pls I want to buy a gen and my budget is 50-60k ,I need it to power a deep freezer and fridge and lights with TV and fan, which brand Can I go for and what Kva.thanks
maybe you can get a second hand gen at that price not new you need to add to your money to get a better gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AdeOracle(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2017
enochogaga:

u dont need to change the capcitor, just increase the firing speed first and see the outcome

Increasing the firing speed doesnt make the gen consume more fuel i hope? i mean the vibration of the hair clipper and noise is very high
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FKBZ: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2017
kolomax:
maybe you can get a second hand gen at that price not new you need to add to your money to get a better gen
Like which one

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.