Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784785 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
enochogaga:

if ur gen is real 3kva it power them all

. . . how do one tell the real kva of a generator. Mine is written 3800E2 Sumec. What's the kva please?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
inze:

. . . how do one tell the real kva of a generator. Mine is written 3800E2 Sumec. What's the kva please?

if u can do a snap shot of the gen and send it will be better
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suntemi(m): 4:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Hello sir, attached is my gen. I intend using it to run two Ac (1.5Hp and 1Hp) with other home appliances like TV, fan, etc. Can this gen handle the loads? Also will I need a stabiliser with this gen?

This is what's written on it incase it's not very clear from the photo.
8600 Starting watts
7200 Running watts

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2017
enochogaga:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dvdami(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Hello Prof,

How do I calculate the power consumption of my front load industrial washing machine?

I need this to determine the minimum capacity of generator to buy.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Suntemi:
Hello sir, attached is my gen. I intend using it to run two Ac (1.5Hp and 1Hp) with other home appliances like TV, fan, etc. Can this gen handle the loads? Also will I need a stabiliser with this gen?

8600 Starting watts
7200 Running watts

Thanks

it will power them, and u dont need stab on it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
dvdami:
Hello Prof,

How do I calculate the power consumption of my front load industrial washing machine?

I need this to determine the minimum capacity of generator to buy.

Thanks.

by kg, by the watt of the heater if it uses heater
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dvdami(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dvdami(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
The washing machine is SHARP - 8Kg
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dvdami(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
enochogaga:

by kg, by the watt of the heater if it uses heater

Thanks Prof.

The washing machine is SHARP - 8Kg.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by officialfestus(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
enochogaga:

DR GEN.pls which of this engine is more powerful(first or second)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uzuz(f): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
enochogaga:

no sir. but i do buy for people.

Ok - How do l contact you? Whatsapp?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suntemi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
enochogaga:

it will power them, and u dont need stab on it

Thanks so much. Really appreciate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dvdami(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please if anyone has a fairly used generator from 2.5kvA upwards for sale. Please PM me. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LeJeun3: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017

Good evening Prof, please can I get an idea on the cost of replacing the engine of my Sumec Firman 6.5KVa gen. Together with the battery and kick starter.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lightdream: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have 13.5 Kva Mikano generator working
Perfectly for sale. Please kindly reach me on 08037226642.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Hissexcellencie(m): 3:41am On Mar 11, 2017
inze:

...interested in this reply.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=inze post=54443052][/quote]
snap the coil and the engine side
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

...interested in this reply.

3kva or 3.5kva are thesame, now their engine are bigger than 2.5kva, the 3kva gen normally take 1liter of oil, i think with this u can spot 3800 or 3kva gen

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2017
LeJeun3:

Good evening Prof, please can I get an idea on the cost of replacing the engine of my Sumec Firman 6.5KVa gen. Together with the battery and kick starter.

key starter normally comes with the new engine, if u get the engine all u neef is battery,
but there are fake engine in the market now, even some engineers dont know that, i pray u get the original engine if not, u will just waste ur money.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2017
uzuz:

Ok - How do l contact you? Whatsapp?
phone no 08131060632 email ::enochogaga@gmail.com
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2017
officialfestus:
DR GEN.pls which of this engine is more powerful(first or second)

but they are not thesame hp nah, if u are to compare two different gen, it must be with thesame hp but different product or company, then i can tell u this and that is stronger and better than this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2017
dvdami:

The washing machine is SHARP - 8Kg
does it use heater or spinner?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LeJeun3: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
enochogaga:

key starter normally comes with the new engine, if u get the engine all u neef is battery,
but there are fake engine in the market now, even some engineers dont know that, i pray u get the original engine if not, u will just waste ur money.

So please how can you be of assistance to me in getting an original one!? I am located in Lagos.....

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OCTAVO: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Suntemi:

8600 Starting watts
7200 Running watts

Thanks
Hi Mr Suntemi, longest time. Please do you have an idea of the current price of this gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suntemi(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
OCTAVO:

Hi Mr Suntemi, longest time. Please do you have an idea of the current price of this gen?

My Oga, I dey ooo. Heard it's 245k now but I got mine June last year. It was cheaper then.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dvdami(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
enochogaga:

does it use heater or spinner?

If I get you well, there are no external equipments we add to the washing machine but it has in-built SPINNING and HEATING options.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
LeJeun3:

So please how can you be of assistance to me in getting an original one!? I am located in Lagos.....

i think i really need to come to lagos and get another trusted dealer,allthough i do have one lady before now, but is no longer in nigeria,
my bro i dont really have a trusted dealer in lagos oh, so i cant direct u to any person for now,
except u want me to buy here in yenegoa and send it to u.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LeJeun3: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
enochogaga:

i think i really need to come to lagos and get another trusted dealer,allthough i do have one lady before now, but is no longer in nigeria,
my bro i dont really have a trusted dealer in lagos oh, so i cant direct u to any person for now,
except u want me to buy here in yenegoa and send it to u.

I would love you to give me an idea of the cost, lemme know what I am looking at even here. Wouldn't mind you sending me one once I am certain it would work perfectly....

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chaelsangelovee: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Prof ,
I have 'I better pass my neighbor gen set' and the output light from it, is always blinking, please how to I stabilize it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
LeJeun3:

I would love you to give me an idea of the cost, lemme know what I am looking at even here. Wouldn't mind you sending me one once I am certain it would work perfectly....

i will.get back to u tomorrow.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
chaelsangelovee:
Prof ,
I have 'I better pass my neighbor gen set' and the output light from it, is always blinking, please how to I stabilize it?

give it load, but if loaded allreaded, then is cabrator,is breathing.instaed of running.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.