Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790516 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jagabanbaby: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Prof, Good evening Sir.

Please I need your recommendation.

What Generator can I buy just to Power my 32inch LEDtv,
Dstv, 6power saving bulbs, home theater and charge phone and laptop? My budget is 30-40k. Please a noiseless one

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2017
What you can get at that budget is medium sized
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by amkingfadh(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Good morning Prof,
What is the best Gen to buy that can carry freezer, TV, Laptop,Phones low voltage bulb and also be used to pump water once in a while.

Thank You.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hahn(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Can I ask a question?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by billtommy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
@op, please check this.....can they be genuine? The prices are quite close. I am thinking of buying one.....

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Subomi007: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
good evening, please i was told this generator has AVR how true is it

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please I want to sell my Newly purchased LT3600 I used just once for my fish farm

Reason: I have gotten bigger one
Price: 50,000naira negotiable
Whatsapp on

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by papless: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good evening prof,

My 3.5kva gen is making some crank noise but still working fine though, what could be the issue.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fidtopade: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2017
where can find Hyundai generator in Lagos?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pators(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
PLEASE I WANT TO PURCHASE A GENERATOR SET WITHIN THE RANGE OF 60K--- 80K.... PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS asap
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by writemeshyahoo: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Prof, anytime I turn off my Lutian 7.5kva generator, it backfires once. What's the cause sir?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AmazingDoyin: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2017
enochogaga:

are u sure is 1.5hp?, if yes 2.5kva gen can't power it is 3.5kva with minimum of 9hp engine

How can I find out the capacity of the engine 9hp Sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by frank1001: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Good morning Prof. I have a thermocool 3.5kva hustler max manual start generator. I used it for close to 9 months with my 1hp AC just regularly changing the oil. After servicing on the 9th month or there about the gen has not been the same. I have spent close to 30k on servicing within 6 months. I intend to get a new generator. Which make and model would you recommend that can carry 1hp AC, Fridge tv set with home theatre and 8 energy saving bulbs. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Blessedpikin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good evening professor, my generator elepaq just started developing a symptoms after weeks of draining some little water from the tank mixed with fuel...now the gen has started shaking seriously each time I put it on...what could be wrong
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't really know what happen guys, moderator ban me from replying and quoting for about 8days ago
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Blessedpikin:
Good evening professor, my generator elepaq just started developing a symptoms after weeks of draining some little water from the tank mixed with fuel...now the gen has started shaking seriously each time I put it on...what could be wrong

Cap need service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mide799: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pls prof, I want to get a medium size gen for my barbers shop just to power cliper, fan, bulb( energy saving), deck, TV ,DVD etc
Note . no heavy equipment
Which one would u recommend?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mide799: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
mide799:
Pls prof, I want to get a medium size gen for my barbers shop just to power cliper, fan, bulb( energy saving), deck, TV ,DVD etc

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by avicky(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good day Engr Enochogaga. I just stumbled on this thread while searching for user reviews. I want to buy the smallest sumec generator to power a standing fan, three bulbs , a flat 32 inches tv, gotv decoder and, dvd player. Is the sumec product good or is ther any product you can recommend? And how much is it?

Secondly, if I will power the above with a small eurosonic deep freezer,what gen and model will be okay?
Thanks in anticipation. You are doing a great job. Well done!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by avicky(f): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
enochogaga:
I don't really know what happen guys, moderator ban me from replying and quoting for about 8days ago
Sorry about that.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2017
avicky:
Sorry about that.
thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2017
avicky:
Good day Engr Enochogaga. I just stumbled on this thread while searching for user reviews. I want to buy the smallest sumec generator to power a standing fan, three bulbs , a flat 32 inches tv, gotv decoder and, dvd player. Is the sumec product good or is ther any product you can recommend? And how much is it?

Secondly, if I will power the above with a small eurosonic deep freezer,what gen and model will be okay?
Thanks in anticipation. You are doing a great job. Well done!

get tec Bobo 1.5kva, is around 40 -45k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=mide799 post=63181713][/quote]

don't recommend fireman or elepaq for people on 1.5kva, but if u still want to get go ahead
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2017
mide799:

get two 1.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by avicky(f): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
enochogaga:

get tec Bobo 1.5kva, is around 40 -45k
So meaning tec bobo 1.5kva can carry three bulbs, standing fan, eurosonic freezer, tv, decoder and dvd player. Please how much is it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello Prof, have you heard of sunews generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
avicky:

So meaning tec bobo 1.5kva can carry three bulbs, standing fan, eurosonic freezer, tv, decoder and dvd player. Please how much is it?
last time I wanted to buy..tec was 55k so I bought Sumec 1800 the one with red label and it's been serving me for 6months without any ish and it doesn't consume fuel ...I litre of fuel from black market lasts 3hours

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Subomi007: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
lilclin:
last time I wanted to buy..tec was 55k so I bought Sumec 1800 the one with red label and it's been serving me for 6months without any ish and it doesn't consume fuel ...I litre of fuel from black market lasts 3hours
, can you share the picture and the cost of the generator..

Though my lutian lt2500 is giving me 6hours with 3litres under moderate loads.. But I need more that that duration... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taiwo20(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Please I want to sell my Newly purchased LT3600 I used just once for my fish farm

Reason: I have gotten bigger one
Price: 50,000naira negotiable
Whatsapp only 0706383II76

Where in Lagos?
Do you have the receipt and carton?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.