Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789499 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Omogbhollahorn:
please is
Lutian 3.5KVA Ecological Series Generator - LT3990E (New Model)

a good product ?
It is. Has key starter..Buy on konga from 'Hobis Enterprises'. 57k now i think. Black Friday deals.
Their communication is dope
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by opydan: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
opydan:
Good day engineer,

please my 2.9 sumec fireman was fine when l off on Sunday, but when l on it yesterday, it was running fine but no power. someone suggest that I should change the oil, but want to hear from you. your prompt response will be appreciated.
thanks.

am still awaiting your response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:28am On Nov 08, 2017
PotatoSalad:

It is. Has key starter..Buy on konga from 'Hobis Enterprises'. 57k now i think. Black Friday deals.
Their communication is dope

Thanks boss i would do that just wanted to sure am not buying a fake Gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Omogbhollahorn:

Thanks boss i would do that just wanted to sure am not buying a fake Gen
No you won't. Konga is more reputable than Jumia.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AmazingDoyin: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2017
enochogaga:

the type of Pumping machine and the hp

A 1.5hp pumping machine, Sir. For domestic water pumping.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Omogbhollahorn(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
PotatoSalad:

No you won't. Konga is more reputable than Jumia.

really me just dey fear to buy Aluminium
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2017
AmazingDoyin:

A 1.5hp pumping machine, Sir. For domestic water pumping.

are u sure is 1.5hp?, if yes 2.5kva gen can't power it is 3.5kva with minimum of 9hp engine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2017
opydan:

am still awaiting your response
so sorry for the late response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2017
MyMail2D:

Thanks Prof,
I noticed that you advised not buying online [jumia , konga], which shops can I buy it in V.I/lekki.
How much will it cost ?

I know Spar , Cash& carry, Megaplaza sells Gens, what do you think of them or what stories have you heard about them??

I appreciate the support.

I have experienced so many rubbish buying online,
like I order real 3.5kva with 9hp they send me 3.5kva with 6.5hp, have order for sumec 3000e2 they send 3000. just many like that,
and mind u, some of those cheap online once, are the gens customers as return due to one or two error, so they will work it, and send to u, unknownly to u is worked gen, cos of the distance or time u can't returned after a week or two usage. and u will be blaming that product that is fake, no is just that the Gen as been fingered

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jackelony(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Hello Prof, kindly guide me on how to go about servicing my Elepaq 3.5kva generator by myself. What and what should I do? Particularly how do I clean the spark plug? Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MadamHott: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2017
enochogaga:

ur budget can only get lutain 2.5kva

Thank you Prof, what do you think of the Lutian 3.5kva manual start? Is it a better choice? How is the noise? I'm seeing it on Konga for 50,200. Is it advisable to buy it there?

Thank you for your help
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
MadamHott:

Thank you Prof, what do you think of the Lutian 3.5kva manual start? Is it a better choice? How is the noise? I'm seeing it on Konga for 50,200. Is it advisable to buy it there?

Thank you for your help

it as high noise,and that not 3.5kva rather is 2.5
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jackelony:
Hello Prof, kindly guide me on how to go about servicing my Elepaq 3.5kva generator by myself. What and what should I do? Particularly how do I clean the spark plug? Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response sir.

change the oil, and wash to air filter, that all,any service more than this, u need good and qualified eng
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MyMail2D: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
enochogaga:

I have experienced so many rubbish buying online,
like I order real 3.5kva with 9hp they send me 3.5kva with 6.5hp, have order for sumec 3000e2 they send 3000. just many like that,
and mind u, some of those cheap online once, are the gens customers as return due to one or two error, so they will work it, and send to u, unknownly to u is worked gen, cos of the distance or time u can't returned after a week or two usage. and u will be blaming that product that is fake, no is just that the Gen as been fingered

Thanks for the advise and response...
So which of the superstores [Spar , Cash & carry, Megaplaza , Ebaino, etc] will advise me to buy from ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by preciousmaro: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
What is the cost of elepaq 1800 generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ojexin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please I need a very good gen not more than 110k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Tonycharles79(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
prof, my generator hose spontaneously ruptures spilling petrol especially while the gen is running. i have bought several but still having the same problem.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by omotoda(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls does anyone has first hand experience on the reliability of Tec generator hustler max electric series.(3.0kwatts/3.3kw).I want to buy one.I have the first generation hustler which has served me for close to 6years now but not sure of the new models.Any info would be appreciated.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by thayhor: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
@Professor, please advise on the best product (quality and cost) for a 3.5KVA generator. I saw this on konga >>>https:///elepaq-3-5kva-generator-ec3800cx-manual-start-3694564 but it looks too good to be true. Please advise sir. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
enochogaga:

change cab and low the firing speed through the govnor side
. Please my generator is bringing out fire from the silencer and it do over heat.
What could be the problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bomboyi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good day Prof. I have this kippor 5kva sound proof diesel gen. The current is very high, i.e about 265v, but the frequency is low, about 44Hz instead of 50. That is making it not to charge my inverter. A repair man told me to change Avr, which we did but the problem continue.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Humblega(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello bro,

I want to buy ds elepaq 4.5kv but later noticed dat its just few thousands different from 2.8, 3.4 and 3.5kv, from d same sellers on konga. So i was curious and wondering why d different in price of 4.5kv and 2.8kv will just #3500.

I have few questions on dat

1) does dat mean 4.5kv might b lagging in some features like possessing non corper

2) or can we safe d 4.5kv alocated for it is just a deceit

I want to ask

1) if 1 can use stabilizer with such output

2) use iron in ds kind generator

See d images from a seller on konga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Greeninsight: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello Prof,

Thank you for all the wonderful advice and guidance you have been giving us here. Please I want to buy 6.5kva Silent Diesel Gen this weekend. Which brand do you please recommend?

Also, do you think I will be able to use it for 1 hp and 1.5hp AC.

Thanks so much.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tonycharles79:
prof, my generator hose spontaneously ruptures spilling petrol especially while the gen is running. i have bought several but still having the same problem.
Bro my own tire me, I am using hose now, that white type
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:09am On Nov 24, 2017
AnaCheks:
Bro my own tire me, I am using hose now, that white type

go buy motor fuel horse
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Greeninsight:
Hello Prof,

Thank you for all the wonderful advice and guidance you have been giving us here. Please I want to buy 6.5kva Silent Diesel Gen this weekend. Which brand do you please recommend?

Also, do you think I will be able to use it for 1 hp and 1.5hp AC.

Thanks so much.

they normally disturb after like 1-2years
yes it can power the ac
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:14am On Nov 24, 2017
MyMail2D:

Thanks for the advise and response...
So which of the superstores [Spar , Cash & carry, Megaplaza , Ebaino, etc] will advise me to buy from ?

sorry not in Lagos for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:16am On Nov 24, 2017
bomboyi:
Good day Prof. I have this kippor 5kva sound proof diesel gen. The current is very high, i.e about 265v, but the frequency is low, about 44Hz instead of 50. That is making it not to charge my inverter. A repair man told me to change Avr, which we did but the problem continue.

is the voltage still up to 265 after changing the avr ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Humblega:
Hello bro,

I want to buy ds elepaq 4.5kv but later noticed dat its just few thousands different from 2.8, 3.4 and 3.5kv, from d same sellers on konga. So i was curious and wondering why d different in price of 4.5kv and 2.8kv will just #3500.

I have few questions on dat

1) does dat mean 4.5kv might b lagging in some features like possessing non corper

2) or can we safe d 4.5kv alocated for it is just a deceit

I want to ask

1) if 1 can use stabilizer with such output

2) use iron in ds kind generator

See d images from a seller on konga

yes the gen on ur pic is real 3.5kva gen
and it can power iron
no need to use stab on gen the uses avr
is a deceit, the minimum amount u can get that 3.5kva is 135-148k

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bomboyi(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2017
enochogaga:

is the voltage still up to 265 after changing the avr ?

Yes Sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2017
bomboyi:

Yes Sir
then that avr is not OK, it suppose to be at a Max of 220-230
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2017
enochogaga:

go buy motor fuel horse
Thank you Prof

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.