Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt (26693 Views)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by stinggy(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2015
2B isn't too much.
Well-done Sule, I still respect you!
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by mbulela: 11:49am On May 25, 2015
basilo101:
I kw Jigawa. Airport is least of dia problem. Dat reminds me of Osun airport. Ego massaging white elephant projects in d midst of extreme poverty

I never understood that project.
The federal government should be blamed for agreeing to it.
This is what happens in states; the legislators are toothless and dependent on handoutd from the governor. Else, tell me how he could have gotten approval for such waste?

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2015
He should wait till the new govt is sworn in, why does it sound as if he is running away!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 11:58am On May 25, 2015
Lagos state govt is owing #500b debt.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by wallex1983(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
Don't probe N14m. Probe where him c fuel travel
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Namadobi: 12:42pm On May 25, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL
MODEL AMEACHI MY
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Waterway: 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
vjbrown:
you are right my Nairalander, we have not forgotten his Son that was caught with tax payers money trying to excape en route Kano airport. God will judge them.

Leave God out of this case. Nigerians need to take actions .
Protest and get involved in grassroot politics and make a CHANGE !!!
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by tribunewatch(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Every Nigerian politician is going to rest after May 29. Rlly interesting.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by hadizasaf: 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
blizard44:

I've got a monkey. It has got a spare brain.
And I'll be kind enough to make a donation of it to you.

To read, wahala.
To comprend, 'emhon'!
Common sense, inexistent!

So you hav that monkey too?
Was about to release it on ds nigga
Smh Nigerian Comprehension
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by onatisi(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
Normality:
See, this man stole N14B and ran to Saudi Arabia, but no one wants to talk about it. Mainstream media will not report it, EFCC will not investigate it.

always take ur medications before logging in to nairaland so that u will be able to think correctly
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 25, 2015
onatisi:
always take ur medications before logging in to nairaland so that u will be able to think correctly. Read the article and point out where it was stated that lamido stole 14billion.

But he stole part of the money he borrowed, or u want to deny it for him?
N14b.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by onatisi(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
Normality:

But he stole part of the money he borrowed, or u want to deny it for him?
N14b.
he stole part of 14b? Where did u get that information? Because certainly not from this article we all read.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by saltoftheearth: 1:59pm On May 25, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
onatisi:
he stole part of 14b? Where did u get that information? Because certainly not from this article we all read.

Question is, why has the media refused to report it?
Is that how they intend to stay in Jigawa and own the oil in Riverine Bayelsa? he will loot, his son will, then they will jet out to Saudi to go se-x with underage gals from Syria, sold to them by ISIS related sex-slave selling group?

Don't mess with BDOI.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by NobleG1(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
This is what happens when Nigerians allow criminals to rule them. I don't blame political thieves, I blame the idiots who put them in office.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by adonis89(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
Punch, nation, sun won't report it. Because he's an hausa man. If it was someone from South South, all d newspaper in Nigeria would have carried it. It up to 2weeks since he stole and left nigeria. South South ppl make una dey support apc well well. U all will lose in d end
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by bro4u: 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
States like Jigawa are very undeveloped yet their miserable governor has the guts to.....

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by MARKone(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
Silly Bastard, is this not the same man two of his sons were arrested for money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by eagleeye2: 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
I repeat it, " GMB will not do shiiiit". He is going to work in a democratic setting this time around. And in a democratic setting, bottle neck exists. The Judiciary, The Senate, and House.....etc....Rule of Law nko.
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by AmInspired247(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
Where is he running to? Ebe ka o gba aga?
Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Nsiman(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
Unconfirmed reports has it that Akpabio is leaving close to a trillion Naira debt despite the windfall in his time

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by centjamie(m): 3:39am On May 26, 2015
Dollyak:
None of these politicians are for the masses. We need a revolution in Nigeria.

Off topic

I like u

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt by Dollyak(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
centjamie:

Off topic

I like u
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.